What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
TAF will get stronger with at least 100+ F-35 ( we waited all this time for it and never bought other options for it, hope it's as good as said)

No Nuclear Conventional Ranking based purely on equipment:
1 - Turkey - 5pts
2 - Saudi Arabia - 4pts
3 - Egypt - 3pts
4 - Pakistan - 2pts
5 - Iran - 1pt

Based on Training of Soldiers only and Leadership of the Generals:
1 - Turkey - 5pts
2 - Pakistan - 4pts
3 - Iran - 3pts
4 - Egypt - 2pts
5 - Saudi Arabia - 1pts

Giving 60% split to Equipment and 40% to Training, you get the following ranking:
1 - Turkey = (5 X 0.6 ) + (5 X 0.4) = 5
2 - Pakistan = ( 2 X 0.6) + (4 X 0.4) = 2.8
3 - Saudi Arabia = (4 X 0.6) + (1 X 0.4) = 2.8
4 - Egypt = (3 X 0.6) + (2 X 0.4) = 2.6
5 - Iran = (1 X 0.6) + (3 X 0.4) = 1.8

Before the trolls come and start saying that Iran is standing up to the west while Pakistan is getting drone strikes. We are not taking into account geo-politics, geography, strategic depth, alliances, but evaluating on pure military terms, morale of soldiers and skills of the generals who command these forces.

If this is the case then Pakistan would be stronger than Turkey too...The reason is Pakistan is in a war like situation since last 20 year and near to war like situation since its independence...So your solider group are more real time trained personnel from morale and confidence perspective. Turkey is good overall but someone definitely question about what would have been the capacity of Turkey/SA without the involvement and close support from USA and NATO.....

Even in conventional and battle ready situation, Pakistan should lead the show...Of course this is personal opinion and i will definitely agree that many people will disagree with me..

Also I would like to remind people that in today's world how many soldiers you have are just numbers, most important is equipment and technology, it's not bayonet charging days where people mattered, a human can't shoot a jet if he don't have equipment, you see its all equipment.

Reason we never went to professional army and still have big army is not because we don't know what I just said but because we are fighting against terrorism and a vast area which needs to be covered with troops and controlled if we never had terrorism we would have a professional army like 300,000 full professional very well equipped.

Please list PAF air force equipment
100 Dassault Mirage 5, 100 F-16's and 100 JF-17's

If this is the case then Pakistan would be stronger than Turkey too...The reason is Pakistan is in a war like situation since last 20 year and near to war like situation since its independence...So your solider group are more real time trained personnel from morale and confidence perspective. Turkey is good overall but someone definitely question about what would have been the capacity of Turkey/SA without the involvement and close support from USA and NATO.....

Even in conventional and battle ready situation, Pakistan should lead the show...Of course this is personal opinion and i will definitely agree that many people will disagree with me..
You are right, everyone agrees here that Pak Army is most battle hardened by far.

Which other soldiers would be willing to have a war 20,000 above a glacier with temperatures of -30C?

I disagree partly with sustainability of war and partly with equipment. If you mean air force equipment you are right SA more modern and better jets but if you mean overall, how is that so. Turkish navy is quite modern and totally changing, Turkish air f-16s being upgraded constantly (only waiting for F-35). Land force we have a very large number of tanks which can be used and some upgraded such as upgraded M60, upgraded Leopard 1, Leopard 2a4 being upgraded. Altay being made. However in terms of modernity EGYPT is better in terms of tank force, EGYPT also alot of tanks.

About sustainability part we also have oil now which is being used by military and I'm sure in emergency it will allocated to military. Also as our economy isn't based on oil or gas What will happen to Iran when it can't export its oil and there on fire.
You're right, SA air-force is better than TAF, but Navy and Army, Turkey has better. But I still think in an all out war, Iran will last longer than Turkey as they have much more oil reserves. They won't have to worry about running short or importing it...

Ḥashshāshīn;3655464 said:
You're right, SA air-force is better than TAF, but Navy and Army, Turkey has better. But I still think in an all out war, Iran will last longer than Turkey as they have much more oil reserves. They won't have to worry about running short or importing it...

Yes but that wouldn't matter I believe because we will get oil from many sources. SA has bought alot of jets and modern ones but I think we will surpass when we get F-35, we usually go for a multi role fighter and buy alot like F-16, so we will keep buying F-35s to make it backbone of AF and at the same time have our own fighter project which maybe a first prototype will be revealed in 2023.

Ḥashshāshīn;3655451 said:
100 Dassault Mirage 5, 100 F-16's and 100 JF-17's

You are right, everyone agrees here that Pak Army is most battle hardened by far.

Which other soldiers would be willing to have a war 20,000 above a glacier with temperatures of -30C?

I'm sure glacier is very hard terrain and probably hardest in world but in no way is the terrain we fight terrorism hard, sometimes more than - 20 degrees 2-3+ metre snow etc

Look at these

one slip your gone
486798_453213408050315_165955682_n.jpg

33967_10150782868756879_2135795730_n.jpg

LlU7e.jpg

But there isn't such a thing that "forget the support of nato, forget the assistance of Uncle Sam". And second it has nothin to do with oil. Anyway for ex;
let's say a war broke out between the muslim majorties. What would happen? Who would the US and NATO go for? And the Pentagon would block all the aircraft (F-16,F-15,F-14) of these countries, and also the US made maritime equipment. So people guess what'd happen? If you know anything about Int. Affairs you'll find the answer yourself. :) regardss

My friend don't get me wrong but how is PAF ahead of TAF?

240 F-16 (all block 30+ being upgraded to 50+ MULTIROLE)

Like 100 F-4 ( For Bombing)

Please list PAF air force equipment

50 F-16 (Block 52+)

4 squadron JF-17 (block II coming soon)

J-10b (35,but will order 200+)

F-7PG (150)

Moreover Pakistan has its own indegenous fighter programs

I'm sure glacier is very hard terrain and probably hardest in world but in no way is the terrain we fight terrorism hard, sometimes more than - 20 degrees 2-3+ metre snow etc
I'm not saying Turkey wouldn't fight in these terrains. I know Turkey also has a lot of experience fighting PKK ect, but I still think Pakistan Army is more battle hardened. Since 1947, Pakistan has been in near state of war. Also fighting India which is 6x the size of it. By all means that does not mean Turkish army isn't battle hardened; Turks have history of being warriors with many wars fought.

Watch this if you have time, look at the conditions of the terrain...
A New Video from Siachen Tribute to Gayari Heroes YouTube - YouTube

50 F-16 (Block 52+)

4 squadron JF-17 (block II coming soon)

J-10b (35,but will order 200+)

F-7PG (150)

Moreover Pakistan has its own indegenous fighter programs

really , whats the program called ? is there any designs yet . Thanks

If the muslim countries even want to come close to the western military might, they must build up their economies. Armies would become more affordable.

Iran is the non-conventional superpower , in case of an american attack they will target israel with chemical and bio warheads , stupid americans...

@TR.1

Pakistan Army jawan have also fought in FATA in these conditions

really , whats the program called ? is there any designs yet . Thanks

JF-17 maybe??? block 2 also cming out this year :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom