What's new

Strongest Conventional Militaries in the Islamic World

Status
Not open for further replies.
our relations will get better , oh yh who won the elections i couldnt read

i am egyptian and i know what you are talking about getting backstabbed we have been backstabbed by arabs alot so anyway what done is done we should look at the future and to a better relations between our countrys
maybe this kind of threads must not be on this fourm any way sorry if i offended you and i really respect your great history and your strong position today on the world and i wish you all the best

our relations will get better , oh yh who won the elections i couldnt read
no one yet right now there are 2 one from the muslim brotherhood and the other former minster in the mubark regime

Okay since everyone here said his thing I will contribute:

Saudi Arabia is the strongest Muslims country we got Typhoons and $hit and ships that got pew pew and tanks that make booms and stuff. We also have soldiers going Arrrggggh and stuff like that. (To everyone Here this is how you actually sound in these kind of threads).

Haha Mosa, you're right. Pardon me I'm going to sound like that as well :P

I actually like this lil' discussion between all of us, Muslims, I mean, at least till there's no troll or serious attacks. Anyways, on topic.

Pakistan has the largest Standing Army in the Muslim world (Ranked 6th in the world)
Next is Iran and then Turkey, and Egypt.. This is about the numbers..

If we look at the Battle-field experience, it's Pakistan on top, the country which fought more wars than any other in the list in last 60 years or so.. if we talk about experience, Pakistan's on top.

Air Force, The Saudis with their high tech toys are on the top, followed by Turkey and Egypt, then Pakistan, Iran is last.

If we talk experience in Aerial warfare, then again you gotta give marks to PAF and TuAF.

Now, the advanced equipment in Navy, there's Turkey, then Pakistan, followed by KSA, Iran ...

Equipment related to Army, then I must say, there's Turkey, I'm not sure, and then Pakistan. Of course, if we look at the weapons Pakistan Army uses, it's some of the best in the world, for example our Tanks and Artillery Regiments.

Now if we look at Missile power, I mean, there's Pakistan which can strike about 3000km far from its territory atm. That's the longest range Missile we have tested yet, then it's Iran.. and I heard Turkey is going to develop Ballistic Missile as well..

Now I know it's not about non-conventional terms, but at end I would like to mention, Pakistan has the capability to launch a Nuke to a target which is thousands of miles away from its borders. That's what makes Pakistan the ultimate power in the Muslim world. And yes, no arrogance here.. I really like to see if all the Muslim countries can get stronger with coming time.

May Allah make us self-reliant ASAP. Ameen :)

I don't understand why u muslims start such topics. Okay it's a patriotic of you to call your country as the best one but it won't change the reality. Irani say "we're messing with the american", pakistani say "we have nukes", araps say "we bought equipment from the US", turks say "we are nato". Enough is enough, as I said before it won't change the reality. :)

I really do not get the point of such a thread??

comparing between the Musilm countries will led us to No where

every one bielves that his country is the best

what did these countries do for the poor Musilms being tortured and killed like the Syrian people or Rohingyas

actually nothing

I really do not get the point of such a thread??

comparing between the Musilm countries will led us to No where

every one bielves that his country is the best

what did these countries do for the poor Musilms being tortured and killed like the Syrian people or Rohingyas

actually nothing

this type of threads are to satisfy nationalistic Ego, nothing else...........

Nothing wrong with these because it's on paper real life is different but these can show equipment levels.

It should be split into Ground, Airforce and Navy.

So well, who's the leading nation in the islamic world (Economical,Educational,Political,Military,Science,Secular or Unsecular) ??? Serious answers only.

So well, who's the leading nation in the islamic world (Economical,Educational,Political,Military,Science,Secular or Unsecular) ??? Serious answers only.

1st Overall I think obvious

DS100_DinarStandard_Infographic.jpg

What ever all say it salute Iran.
The way they are fighting with US....
And actually helping Palestinian...Other are giving lip service

Other countries has just US agenda

Nnah. Forget about that agenda. I don't think that we can consider most of the muslim countries as "allies". They just have to find someone to get cover of. :)

Consumer Brands of the Top 100 Companies in the Muslim World (2010)

nearly all turkish companies

Table 1: Top 10 Most Scientifically Productive Countries in the Muslim World*
Country

10-yr Publications
Top Discipline
Turkey

Surgery
Egypt
Applied Mathematics
Iran
Chemistry
Saudi Arabia