What's new

Sri Lankan bank, Bank of Ceylon in Chennai attacked

First of all, I am not a Tamil. Very much North Indian and what I said is true and this thread is an example of that. Neither you nor me can understand better the emotional connect between Indian Tamils and Sri lankan Tamils than a Tamil and on the same lines you may not know the issues of Srilankan Tamils better than Indian Tamils. Having said that, I don't advocate any extremism on the issue and believe the issue should be raised and resolved amicably .

I never asked you if your Tamil or Not. That is irrelevant.

Indians feel emotional connect to all Ethnic Indians in Sri Lanka, Fiji, Caribbean, Mauritius or Australia. Their well being is always going to be our concern. What language they speak is also irrelevant to the issue.

Most of LTTE terrorist organisation's funds come from supporters of LTTE terrorists residing in Canada/Uk and Australia.

Judging from your statements and willingness to fund LTTE in Sri Lanka proves once again that Indians residing in these countries are also financers of LTTE in Sri Lanka.

What is your point most ****** terror groups like LET get funds from overseas Pakistanis living in west so u in no position to lecture me

Stay out of Tamil business it is nothing to do with Pakistanis this is not your war

LTTE is raising funds right now for the movement we will send to attack sinhalese dogs

What is your point most ****** terror groups like LET get funds from overseas Pakistanis living in west so u in no position to lecture me

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Stay out of Tamil business it is nothing to do with Pakistanis this is not your war

Sri Lanka is friend to Pakistan and we support Sri Lankans against LTTE terrorists.

all praise to Sri Lankan army for defeating the bastardd tamil terrorists.

Its none of Indian business either. Its internal matter of Sri Lanka and anyone involved in funding LTTE is a terrorist himself.

These tamil terrorists have killed even own tamil people. they are the ones who recruited tamil kids for terrorism in Sri Lanka.

nobody in the world has any moral high ground to support LTTE on pretext of HR

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sri Lanka is friend to Pakistan and we support Sri Lankans against LTTE terrorists.

all praise to Sri Lankan army for defeating the bastardd tamil terrorists.

Its none of Indian business either. Its internal matter of Sri Lanka and anyone involved in funding LTTE is a terrorist himself.

These tamil terrorists have killed even own tamil people. they are the ones who recruited tamil kids for terrorism in Sri Lanka.

nobody in the world has any moral high ground to support LTTE on pretext of HR

Okay well we gonna support anyone who attacks your people and kills your civilians

The matter is for Tamil people not to do with anyone else

Okay well we gonna support anyone who attacks your people and kills your civilians

The matter is for Tamil people not to do with anyone else

You are Indian you also dont have anything to do with Sri Lankan internal matter simple as that.

You are Indian you also dont have anything to do with Sri Lankan internal matter simple as that.

I am Tamil also we have a state called Tamil Nadu lol and we support our Tamil brothers and sisters

Oh by the way its good that Indian tamils always try to scare away Sri Lankan Prez everytiime he tries to heal the wound inflicted by Indian backed terrorists.

wonder what will happen at Budh Gaya when he arrives

Tamils lived in Sri Lanka thousands of years back it is our land

Oh by the way its good that Indian tamils always try to scare away Sri Lankan Prez everytiime he tries to heal the wound inflicted by Indian backed terrorists.

Bodh Gaya firstly .

Secondly Check it's Location .

Thirdly stop trolling if you May :P

Wounds can not be healed when genocide took place

All tamil people are united aganist sinhalese dogss we have wordwide support

We still got power in Canada, UK and Australia we will raise funds for the movement and the new war will start

You can shout over there lol come and try again. :P

How does Pakistani get to say about India's business with a third country :lol: ? do you see Sri Lanka as another Afghanistan? :laugh:

Last i recall many Sri Lankan refugees still remain in India, so yes, it is India's business

Wounds can not be healed when genocide took place

indeed LTTE carried out genocide of not only sinhalies but also of own tamils in SL

How does Pakistani get to say about India's business with a third country :lol: ? do you see Sri Lanka as another Afghanistan?

According to the same right due to which Indians say its none of Pakistan's business.

Last i recall many Sri Lankan refugees still remain in India, so yes, it is India's business

The last we checked Indian politicains supported, shelttered and funded LTTE terrorists against Sri Lanka on same pretext of refugees.

Back
Top Bottom