What's new

Sri Lanka wants involvement in monitoring mechanism over Kudankulam

Nope its not a internal matter when it poses danger to SL.

It poses no threat to SL or anybody.If Srilanka have any doubts in it we will deal with it.Don't need your opinion in this regard.

Aren't these reactors located near Sethusamudram. Any problem here would definitely have a severe and adverse environmental impact on this historical religious site also.

It poses danger to SL's northern areas thats why GoSL is worried about it and want a monitoring say in the project.

Aren't these reactors located near Sethusamudram. Any problem here would definitely have a severe and adverse environmental impact on this historical religious site also.

There are proper safety measures for protection from Tsunami

You seems to have forgotten what happened in 1971.Don't worry we will remind you again.:lol:

I wasn't even born in 1971, yaar. Sorry don't remember anything at all.

Were you present in liquid form in 1962.

It poses danger to SL's northern areas thats why GoSL is worried about it and want a monitoring say in the project.

They can goto international body but see IAEA already conducted inspection on safety. :enjoy:

I wasn't even born in 1971, yaar. Sorry don't remember anything at all.

Were you present in liquid form in 1962.

Oh yes,there is always big daddy.Go on,claim you are part of China and say you won 1962.:lol:
I bet A few decades from now,Pakistani textbooks will say China helped Pakistan to defeat India in 1962.:lol:

Oh yes,there is always big daddy.Go on,claim you are part of China and say you won 1962.:lol:
I bet A few decades from now,Pakistani textbooks will say China helped Pakistan to defeat India in 1962.:lol:

Sir, you were not even present in liquid form at that time - I wonder how do you know about 1962.

Oh ... Indian school text books. How can I forget that.

Sir, you were not even present in liquid form at that time - I wonder how you know about 1962.

Oh ... India school text books. How can I forget that.

Sir,You were not alive at the time of Prophet Mohammed.I wonder how you knows he is really a prophet.Its called learning.I hope you are familiar with that.
Indian textbooks may not be perfect but they are far better than Pakistani ones.

Back
Top Bottom