What's new

Sri Lanka mobile phone connections exceed population

please give us the south indians our soverinity and do not ask for our tax money, we will sail smooth as a seperate entity. if you think you dont deserve us and we are a liability, please do us the above favour.
Our people in Tamilnadu are not liability to us. We don't want liability of Sri Lankans. The reason they pay tax because they are citizens of India. We don't expect that from Lanka's Tamils. You can't even see the difference?
i think when we have our soverinity, we can invite Chinese to build our land.
You live in INDIAN LAND. If you want, you can go to China for building the land or whatever.

LTTE is also responsible for the mess in which SL Tamils are today. They ran a defacto country from 1987 to 2008, but they never used that position of strength to negotiate with SL Govt. They could have got more than the 13 th amendment, even a self governing domain under SL, but Prabhakaran's ego came in the way. He also killed off the moderate Tamil leaders, the nett result being Tamils left with no leaders and direction today.

They could have easily arrested the press and confiscated the cameras, its not that they were from CNN or BBC. Even CNN, BBC reporters faced detention.

The fact of the matter is don't run when challenged by Govt agents carrying guns (until you have a fool proof escape plan). It will result in brutal force being used.

Media has its own habit of advantage and disadvantage....
They will blow even detention into a big matter...
Moreover SL doesnt have enough guts to arrest BBC and CNN reporters...
'And u r talking about 80's...
I was talking the situation inbetween 50-70's in which anti tamil sentiment was high in SL....
If there was no anti tamil laws, SL would have been developed

@ e pencho
tomorrow if your son goes to another country and gets its citizenship will you leave all your relationship with him ? If he met with any accident there dont you feel pain ? If someone kidnapped him dont you request your govt for his safety ? There bound to be some emotional bond ... The problem is emotional one and dont be immature to solve it using your logic .

M
'And u r talking about 80's...
I was talking the situation inbetween 50-70's in which anti tamil sentiment was high in SL....
If there was no anti tamil laws, SL would have been developed

Mistakes have been committed in the past, no doubt about it and SL as a whole payed for it..but the question is ..Do you want to still live in the past?

^tomorrow if your son goes to another country and gets its citizenship will you leave all your relationship with him ? If he met with any accident there dont you feel pain ? If someone kidnapped him dont you request your govt for his safety ? There bound to be some emotional bond ... The problem is emotional one and dont be immature to solve it using your logic .

Then don't cry hoarse when Pakistanis take takedari of Indian Muslims.

Our people in Tamilnadu are not liability to us. We don't want liability of Sri Lankans. The reason they pay tax because they are citizens of India. We don't expect that from Lanka's Tamils. You can't even see the difference?

You live in INDIAN LAND. If you want, you can go to China for building the land or whatever.

look to what kind of post I replied. the post that i wrote was for the fool who said that he does not care about fellow INDIANS called Tamils.
Secondly if your son becomes a citizen of some other nation and he get his arse whooped, will you just keep quite as he is from a nother nation now.
This is first Tamil Land for over 3000 years, INDIA is just a new chapter for the last 66 years, we Tamils have full ownership of this land when compared to the N indians. so buzz off.

we do not give a damn what they say, its the INDIAN MUSLIMS who are not interested to hear the Pakistani croc tears. so again buzz off my friend

Mistakes have been committed in the past, no doubt about it and SL as a whole payed for it..but the question is ..Do you want to still live in the past?

But the matter is, still the mistakes have not been rectified by them.....
And 80 %pakistanis have indian connections, while its less for indian muslims...
So ur second comment is unwarrented..
And guys pls stop playing North - South india games here....

Some comments have been provacative for tamilians to respond...
But i would recommend diplomacy..
And in these sensitive threads, i request those who dont know about the SL issue completely do not need to reply...
It will help avoid bad comments...

wtf are many people fighting.. ? When we say something called TAMIL, what makes them TAMILS ?? Thats because they have a culture of their own and their own language and many other things which makes them a distinct community. Now the nation states have to existence now.

The SL tamils are also blood brothers of the tamils who are staying in India. They were also one of the original settlers in that region and are very hardworking people.

Now the SL people are refusing to give them equal rights. How are we not justified in taking their sides ??

look to what kind of post I replied. the post that i wrote was for the fool who said that he does not care about fellow INDIANS called Tamils.
Secondly if your son becomes a citizen of some other nation and he get his arse whooped, will you just keep quite as he is from a nother nation now.
Entire Pakistan Bangladesh Nepal share Indian ethnicity. I guess we should fight for them too right?
This is first Tamil Land for over 3000 years, INDIA is just a new chapter for the last 66 years, we Tamils have full ownership of this land when compared to the N indians. so buzz off.

Yeah, Christopher Columbus was in search of Tamilnadu but then he went to Amreeka. Right?

we do not give a damn what they say, its the INDIAN MUSLIMS who are not interested to hear the Pakistani croc tears. so again buzz off my friend
Why not that SON AND FATHER LOGIC is applicable here? Just because it doesn't suit your purpose?

Ashok and the likes(this is not a dig on u personally, i do enjoy your sensible posts on PDF) please dont act immature..!! The responsibility of GOI is for the citizens of India... Not more not less..!! 70 million or 700 million tamils are all its responsibility... But not of the 700 million + 1 who is a tamil but not a citizen of India.. Think logically.... We have Muslims + Christians + Hindus + Sikhs + Jains + Buddhists + n number of other religions.. Going by your logic GOI should be responsible for 93-97% of world population..!!! (according to wiki 3-7% of the world population is non religious) ...

So mobile connections are giving heart burn to Indians...?

Cut it off guys you are well off the track... open a new thread for your fighting..

dunno how many kids are revolting the net these days... what a immature quotes we are watching here..:fie:

This logic may also be applied in SL.have you thought of the possibility that many SL Tamils not happy with India taking their takedari.

@ e pencho
tomorrow if your son goes to another country and gets its citizenship will you leave all your relationship with him ? If he met with any accident there dont you feel pain ? If someone kidnapped him dont you request your govt for his safety ? There bound to be some emotional bond ... The problem is emotional one and dont be immature to solve it using your logic .

By that logic we should go on war with USA as they have killed some 40000 Pakistanis in last decade. They were our people after all.

So mobile connections are giving heart burn to Indians...?

Cut it off guys you are well off the track... open a new thread for your fighting..

dunno how many kids are revolting the net these days... what a immature quotes we are watching here..:fie:

This is the modal direction any Sri Lanka/Tamil nadu related thread takes.You could see post from ashokdeiva,medulla, I spikes therefore i am and would find that they are in a habit of talking secession at the drop of hat.

Looks like siren song of periyar is still strong and myths form an integral part of Tamil diet.

Back
Top Bottom