What's new

Sri Lanka mobile phone connections exceed population

may be we should have not supported Tibetians in the first place to run a parallel government outside Tibet from INDIAN soil.
may be we should not involve ourself in Pakistan by using our inteligence wing such as RAW.

if you think Tamils as different people and not INDIANS, then you can say again what you have told above.

We should have never supported Tibetians ..
We brought enemity of China upon us for no reason .

Pakistan was an ally of US that time
China + India could have formed an alliance to restrain US and Pakistan ..
But now 2 biggest economies are an ally/friend of Pakistan

Tamil issue is a different thing coz Tamils are Indians
Tibetians aren't

those tamils are indians my friend not outsiders if they are hurt we will break any one who is trying to hurt em because they are indians those tamils were indians i have never raised my voice for Hindus living outside of india

and just for the record am not supporting the human right violation done by sl India should have taken it up to the un
these braking the nose and cutting the hand are just words my friend, do you know how many fisher men are killed in their 1000 year old fishing ground in Tamil Nadu by the SL Navy, there has not even been in one case the SL Navy is being implicated or the Suprem Court of INDIA ordering the GOI to deploy INDINA COAST GAURDS or INDIAN NAVY to protect our men on the other hand some Sikh lost his hair to a group of tugs in a forign soil and INDIAN Government raised its voice. Do you think that the life of our fisher men are not even worth that of a Sikh hair

Going by that logic, we are responsible for all the ethnicities in this world. India is home to people belonging to hundreds of ethnicities , cultures and languages. If we are responsible for all of them; we might as well declare the whole world to be under the Indian Union.
So the sentiments and anguish of 700 million tamils can be put to the dust bin because the rest of the INDIANs think that its not their problem.

We should have never supported Tibetians ..
We brought enemity of China upon us for no reason .

Pakistan was an ally of US that time
China + India could have formed an alliance to restrain US and Pakistan ..
But now 2 biggest economies are an ally/friend of Pakistan

Tamil issue is a different thing coz Tamils are Indians
Tibetians aren't
I know, but the Government of INDIA decieded to support and we Tamils stood by that decesion, but when it comes to Tamils the Government of INDIA thinks that they can ignore us because we have foolish people in the power be it Karunanidhi or Jayalalitha.

ashokdeiva
mate i just gave my opinion i dont know why you are getting sikhs hindus or using the term such as our men well tc brother

So the sentiments and anguish of 700 million tamils can be put to the dust bin because the rest of the INDIANs think that its not their problem.

I know, but the Government of INDIA decieded to support and we Tamils stood by that decesion, but when it comes to Tamils the Government of INDIA thinks that they can ignore us because we have foolish people in the power be it Karunanidhi or Jayalalitha.

Sir, I'd like to respectfully ask for your clarification in this matter ; please tell me if you consider Sri-Lankan Tamils to be "Indians" ? And if yes, by what logic ? Sri-lanka has equal claim to the region's history as does India. These Tamils are citizens of Sri-Lanka, not of India. If we are responsible for sri-lankan tamils; how many other foreigners will deserve our attention ?

My point is, we have a huge crisis to deal with at home. Your brothers in the north and north-east are suffering from Maoist oppression and caste based discrimination. Do they not deserve greater attention and greater allocation of resources to eliminate a threat to their existence ? Please try and be reasonable. They are not our citizens, therefore not our responsibility. As for the human rights abuses, we can raise our objections in the UN and the International court; like we already do. Anything more would translate as bullying from our side.

these braking the nose and cutting the hand are just words my friend, do you know how many fisher men are killed in their 1000 year old fishing ground in Tamil Nadu by the SL Navy, there has not even been in one case the SL Navy is being implicated or the Suprem Court of INDIA ordering the GOI to deploy INDINA COAST GAURDS or INDIAN NAVY to protect our men on the other hand some Sikh lost his hair to a group of tugs in a forign soil and INDIAN Government raised its voice. Do you think that the life of our fisher men are not even worth that of a Sikh hair

Ashok,

i think that you should supply some source for this claim because according to mainstream newspapers ( I read Hindu and Indian Express) last casualty while fishing took place in January and total deaths are in double digits only.

Ashok,

i think that you should supply some source for this claim because according to mainstream newspapers ( I read Hindu and Indian Express) last casualty while fishing took place in January and total deaths are in double digits only.

And the reason for deaths are again fishermen themselves ..
Bad analogy that was

Ashok,

so you say that 2 digit figure is not high enough for showing any interest in the issue, come on mate, only 2 got killed in the Kerla side and INDIA goes to the extent of loosing Diplomatic relationship with Italy

so you say that 2 digit figure is not high enough for showing any interest in the issue, come on mate, only 2 got killed in the Kerla side and INDIA goes to the extent of loosing Diplomatic relationship with Italy

Not downplaying the deaths but highlighting the fact that Sri Lanka has taken the corrective steps after India lodged protest hence no death has occurred in recent months.

And i highlighted two digits figure to point out that you are reading one side propaganda.For example you stated that population of Tamils in India is 700million while in reality it is 71million.I did not pointed it out as it did not mattered.You should read neutral sources rather than propaganda one's.

This is the very same reason that is igniting Tamil Nationalism in Tamil Nadu, you guys will voice for hindus, sikhs being discriminated else where in the world but when it comes to Tamils you say that its not your problem, mind it you have 700 million Tamils in INDIA who you refer to INDIANs.

Back to the topic guyz!

This is a good news from Sri Lanka, but I'm worrying for Broadband connections out here. Increase my 8Mbps connection's uploading speed...................!

1926041290.png

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

1926049484.png

Really annoying when sharing HD videos...:(

Sir, I'd like to respectfully ask for your clarification in this matter ; please tell me if you consider Sri-Lankan Tamils to be "Indians" ? And if yes, by what logic ? Sri-lanka has equal claim to the region's history as does India. These Tamils are citizens of Sri-Lanka, not of India. If we are responsible for sri-lankan tamils; how many other foreigners will deserve our attention ?

My point is, we have a huge crisis to deal with at home. Your brothers in the north and north-east are suffering from Maoist oppression and caste based discrimination. Do they not deserve greater attention and greater allocation of resources to eliminate a threat to their existence ? Please try and be reasonable. They are not our citizens, therefore not our responsibility. As for the human rights abuses, we can raise our objections in the UN and the International court; like we already do. Anything more would translate as bullying from our side.

What you are implying is that India will ignore any genocide happening in India's neighborhood till all Indian problems are sorted out.

It is always a great excuse for people to ignore their responsibilities by saying that we have a lot of problem in our country so why should be think about other country even if the sufferers are the same genetic stock and are related ethnically, linguistically, and culturally to Indians.

If this is the attitude of majority of Indians then I see it perfectly fit if Chinese and Pakistanis address as Shoopa Powah

Out of which one was a Tamilian from Nagercoil.......Whats your point?

Not downplaying the deaths but highlighting the fact that Sri Lanka has taken the corrective steps after India lodged protest hence no death has occurred in recent months.

And i highlighted two digits figure to point out that you are reading one side propaganda.For example you stated that population of Tamils in India is 700million while in reality it is 71million.I did not pointed it out as it did not mattered.You should read neutral sources rather than propaganda one's.
my matematics is poor and i did not know the spelling from crore and that is the reason i represented my numbers in million and by mistake i added one 0 to the number. can you not pardon me for that mistake rather calling me that i read propaganda day in and day out

This is the very same reason that is igniting Tamil Nationalism in Tamil Nadu, you guys will voice for hindus, sikhs being discriminated else where in the world but when it comes to Tamils you say that its not your problem,
What you mean "you guys"? Who gave support to LTTE and why? Was it India or was it Uganda? And don't talk about "you Hindus" and "we Tamils".

mind it you have 700 million Tamils in INDIA who you refer to INDIANs.
We know that. And only they are our responsibility. Not some tom dick or harry in Lanka.

You're justifying Pakistan's stand when they cry about Indian Muslims. Indian Muslims are India's problem. Pakistani Hindus are Pakistan's problem. Similarly Sri Lankan Tamils are Sri Lanka's problem and not our's. Get it very straight.

If there is any human right violation then we can go to UN or there are other means to deal with it. Indian government went a step ahead and started training those terrorists. Are you not ashamed of this fact? We preach peace and non violence to the world and we support terrorists? Then how can we blame Pakistan when it was "us" who started this inhuman act?

I'm sorry if I've used harsh words or I've gone off topic. But I felt a need to reply to your post when you started calling "You Hindus and We Tamils". You can't question the love of an Indian for another Indian. All we mean is Sri Lankan Tamils are not our problem. What the hell is wrong in it?

Anyways. Good news Lanka. Are they all mobile phones or the landlines included?

What you are implying is that India will ignore any genocide happening in India's neighborhood till all Indian problems are sorted out.

It is always a great excuse for people to ignore their responsibilities by saying that we have a lot of problem in our country so why should be think about other country even if the sufferers are the same genetic stock and are related ethnically, linguistically, and culturally to Indians.

If this is the attitude of majority of Indians then I see it perfectly fit if Chinese and Pakistanis address as Shoopa Powah
We don't care what Pakistan or China think about India. We also don't care about what's happening with Muslims in Palestine as its not our concern. Similarly we should not care about Sri Lankan Tamils. We care about people in Kashmir and people in INDIAN STATE CALLED TAMILNADU.

Back
Top Bottom