What's new

Spotted: India's Ratan Tata in Honda car

Ratan Tata drives a Honda, this is world affairs? Lankan Ranger, you are better off writing fake travel stories. :lol:

Just for fun........ :)

wheels-ratan1-blog480.jpg

Honda Civic is a very good car....TATA Motors has no competitor to that model.

My bad...sat in a Hummer but not in Civic. How unlucky I am didn't got to sit in a good quality car unlike u. Satisfied ?

Bet they had to take it for a wash after tht... lol... no wonder u cant even recognise a civic..

Bet they had to take it for a wash after tht... lol... no wonder u cant even recognise a civic..

Unlike in ur case where they literally had to dismantle the vehicle in orderto stop diseases u were carrying from spreading around. Preventive measure u see.

Wanna carry on in this fashion then u r in for a treat. Does nothing but makes it off topic which likes of u thought to use it to malign an Indian brand (adding to the list of another failed threads :lol:)

I have a RR(fantastic engine and interior) and if you look closely at the picture you'll see him leaving his house which also has a BMW.

Unlike in ur case where they literally had to dismantle the vehicle in orderto stop diseases u were carrying from spreading around. Preventive measure u see.

Wanna carry on in this fashion then u r in for a treat. Does nothing but makes it off topic which likes of u thought to use it to malign an Indian brand (adding to the list of another failed threads :lol:)

Lol.. sh!tty and dumb comeback... dont copy my posts kids.. u will surely lose...

Who cares about legal ownership

Copying a product & calling it yours doesnt make it yours.

Some Pakistanis seem to have comprehension issues and can not understand the difference between copying and buying...Looks like you have gone on for too long without really buying any thing and have forgotten what it actually means...LOL

well TATA own jaguar and LR....and he doesn't use those cars too....does it make them bad?? What a stupid logic!!!

you completely failed to understand the topic's argument, its not about using foreign technology but indian technology, even if he uses jaguar it will be a foreign technology

Suddenly everyone has something to contribute .

The point that Ratan Tata drove a Honda coz he didnt trust his own Company made car is silly. Reasons :

1. Maybe he wanted a change - dont we all look for one ?

2. Maybe he was checking out competition - no harm here either.

3. Do the owners of KFC or Mc D never eat out in another eatery ? .. and if they do would it mean that they dont trust or like the food at KFC or Mc D ?

Lets give ourselves some slack.

the KFC and mcdonalds are fast food chains, if you dont want to eat fast food, why would you choose KFC and mcdonalds in the first place

I've seen him in a Chrysler Sebring driving on Marine Drive - he loves cars. And stop this Jaguar / Land Rover argument - there is no end to it. If Hyundai is manufactured in India, it is still a Korean car not an Indian car. A Suzuki made in India is a Japanese car. The brand "Jaguar" is British but it is now an Indian company. People have no problem saying that though the MINI Cooper is a British brand, it is a German car because BMW owns it. Same logic applies.

Lankan logic trying to outdo Lahori logic.

Whats lahori logic ? must be an imagination of the delusional indian mind..iISIs camels,pigeon spies come into mind when u think abt it!

First u get over the p!ss bear u r having ryt now.

No im not indian nor hindu.,. carry on drinking urine.. ur welcome to collect my **** aswell... we are hospitable people... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom