What's new

Spot-fixing/Match-fixing scandal

I have stopped watching cricket after match fixing scandal involving azharudin and jadeja.

Before that i used to remember the individual score of every players in every innings even players of Kenya or Zimbabwe.

But i have stopped everything i even don't watch 20-20 or IPL.

For me, Cricket go to hell.:sniper:

I am a broken heart in cricket like someone get heart by his love of life.

Imran Farhat
Yasir Hameed
Shoaib Malik
Kamran Akmal
Salman Butt
Mohammed Asif
Rana Naveed
Mohammed Aamer
Saeed Ajmal

All of them are involved. Time to hand them all over. :D

I dont think so.
Yasir hameed came back after long time
Saeed ajmal already started his carrier late.He can't take the risk of Involving in it and endangering his carrier.
Rana naved is the one who exposed the match fixing infront of Inquiry commitee.

But rest are really ....:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a moment of shame.. aamer was my favorite bowler. Wonder what future he holds now.
Why did they act so stupid???

Personal Experience ;) I was Knew that way back in 2006.

And my spirt for cricket was finish at that time.

All the cricket boards are invloved in this.

Tell me one thing why there are too many cricket now a days?

juSt 4 Satta. :azn:

never mind !!

just Chill out guys !!

BTW Cricket betting keh liye Software b aik Pakistani ne banaya hai Jo keh poore world main use hota hai. :azn::pakistan:

Last edited:
I have stopped watching cricket after match fixing scandal involving azharudin and jadeja.

Before that i used to remember the individual score of every players in every innings even players of Kenya or Zimbabwe.

But i have stopped everything i even don't watch 20-20 or IPL.

For me, Cricket go to hell.:sniper:

I am a broken heart in cricket like someone get heart by his love of life.

Bhai..itni narazgi kyu?..wapis aa jao...chaddoo gussa. :)

@ Topic

truly shameful incident...in this time when the country is hit by floods..players needed to show some PATRIOTISM.

Tell me one thing why are too many cricket now a days?

Too much cricket : Greed.
Match fixing : Shameless greed.

The two are not the same.

BTW Cricket betting keh liye Software b aik Pakistani ne banaya hai Jo keh poore world main use hota hai. :azn::pakistan:

As I said before, betting is legal in many countries. There are companies (with full time research, HR and IT staff) like Ladbrokes and Betting365.

Too much cricket : Greed.
Match fixing : Shameless greed.

The two are not the same.

Agree But for us Not for them (crickter or boards)

As I said before, betting is legal in many countries. There are companies (with full time research, HR and IT staff) like Ladbrokes and Betting365.

But im telling you about India And Pakistan !!:azn:

While its a shame for pak cricket, Indians and TOI will leave no stone unturned to defame and humiliate Pakistan cricket.

Just check the headlines on TOI. The whole world media is covering this issue but TOI has again tried its best to humiliate Pakistan as a nation.

We cant say anything to our enemies, apna sikka he khota nikla. Enjoy Indians.

Pak cricketers just want money, women, food: Bookie

Read more: Pak cricketers just want money, women, food: Bookie - Top Stories - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Bookie/articleshow/6455784.cms#ixzz29yfXpOV0

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/top-stories/Pak-cricketers-just-want-money-women-food-Bookie/articleshow/6455784.cms

While its a shame for pak cricket, Indians and TOI will leave no stone unturned to defame and humiliate Pakistan cricket.

Just check the headlines on TOI. The whole world media is covering this issue but TOI has again tried its best to humiliated Pakistan as a nation.

Read more: Pak cricketers just want money, women, food: Bookie - Top Stories - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India Pak cricketers just want money, women, food: Bookie - Top Stories - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India

Pak cricketers just want money, women, food: Bookie - Top Stories - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India

why some of u people are over obsessed with India??? why bring India into this???? :hitwall:

This is ur mess own it up or clean it up.

Just check the headlines on TOI. The whole world media is covering this issue but TOI has again tried its best to humiliated Pakistan as a nation.

Read more: Pak cricketers just want money, women, food: Bookie - Top Stories - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India Pak cricketers just want money, women, food: Bookie - Top Stories - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India

Pak cricketers just want money, women, food: Bookie - Top Stories - Cricket - Sports - The Times of India

they need news,news gives them money.they hammer the indian team also when they loose.not particularly pak.

If you are innocent, they why don't you say it loudly? you should be confident to say that I am innocent, let the investigations continue and i am damn sure I will be declared clean of all allegations.

But when the question is asked, Salman butt was hesitant to answer, and he preferred to just stay quite and give no comments, allowing Yawar Saeed to answer the question..

Seems guilty to me.

Back
Top Bottom