What's new

Speeding up Dhaka

^^^ dont think I will miss much by not reading your lenthy post especially because you got me wrong.
I can only gently suggest again, ' we are your major trading partner in terms of your import'. I did not say number 1.
Major trading partners (% of imports): China (15.6), India (13.2), Kuwait (7.2)
UNdata | country profile | Bangladesh

Lol I guess I did.My mistake. The argument was based on India becoming the largest trading partner. Any way my other points still remain valid.

Good job, i was pointing out that until BD is strong enough, it will be influenced, more or less by India. Perhaps its too hard for some people to comprehend.

We understand d*h*o*t*i wearing indian dalal very well. So how much money you shifted to india already?

Good job, i was pointing out that until BD is strong enough, it will be influenced, more or less by India. Perhaps its too hard for some people to comprehend.

Reading your posts absolutely doesn't suggest that. Does your posts have hidden meaning or something that is beyond the comprehension of average readers & commoners like us?:undecided:

Reading your posts absolutely doesn't suggest that. Does your posts have hidden meaning or something that is beyond the comprehension of average readers & commoners like us?:undecided:

Go to post number 40. The second line is probably true. Hate mongered idiots will never understand reasoning

We understand d*h*o*t*i wearing indian dalal very well. So how much money you shifted to india already?

Post some pics of development in dhaka. And leave the dhoti trolls

798263_478022708921237_528088548_o.jpg

BD could be growing at 10% a year this decade but it cannot due to the incompetence and corruption of the political system.

Anyway around 7% a year is not bad and should allow for most of the absolute poverty to be wiped out by the end of this decade.

If the historical progression is maintained and BD progresses to 8% a year GDP growth average next decade then this would not be bad.

the gov of bangladesh said they wants to wipe out poverty by 2014. 2 years more so it is quite unrealistic

Back
Top Bottom