What's new

Speeding up Dhaka

Please guys... Just tell Indians what they want to hear... They will never shutup if you don't...

India is the biggest super dooper power in the world, she has Army better than Greys & Annunakis, she controls all the world trade, none of her citizens earn below 1 billion rupees, and none of her provinces and territories are trying to secede.

As of now, India is regional power and your country is in its area of influence.

CORRECTION! indian terrorism, abduction and extortion using proxy and with stooges are by no means sign of power rather clear sign of rouge practices. India can not even project power in Maldives when indian extortion business were kicked out. Only thing india do and chest thump on is rouge practice.

By the way, just sound of "speeding up Dhaka" indians are all with begging bucket and with extortion expertise looking to make dime in super bully outfit.

CORRECTION! indian terrorism, abduction and extortion using proxy and stooges are by no means sign of power rather rouge practice. India can not even project power in Maldives when indian extortion business were kicked out. Only thing india do and chest thump on is rouge practice.
India did not because it would have backfired. I am sure India's interest will be taken on board there, :)

This thread is about traffic in Dhaka and the Dhaka transport system, and it has degenerated to a thread with Idune insulting posters and calling them "Indian-dalals" as per usual.

Just as there are some Indian trolls obsessed with Bangladesh, there are also some "Bangladeshi" trolls (jamatis/rezakaras) obsessed with India.

Can everyone please just stick to the topic which is the Dhaka transport system.

He is right, India is the regional power, whether we like it or not.

I am questioning your subservient mentality. Did you inherit this quality from your Dalit descendant family? India Dalali is a genetic disorder in BD. :angry:

India is not a factor in Bd's struggle to economic prosperity. Bd has come this far with handwork and well-wisher across the world(not India). India has done us more harm than good. Faster you understand this, better will be for you and generation to come. ;)

India is not a regional power. Buying few hardware from Russia and now USA does not make anybody regional power.

Correct but who is going to make that juvenile animelive understand this hard truth.

yes, India is, in your neighbourhood a regional power. Because of proximity, there is no way your leaders can do something without taking India on board.

Abbey besharm, didn't Sri Lanka already slapped the hell out of your supper power wet dream recently. If Sri Lanka being a Hindu state could showed you middle finger then don't you think soon or later Muslim Majority Bd not only will show you middle finger but may even bleed you internally to death. Tora Intezaar kar aur aage aage dekho hota hai kya. :smokin:

I am questioning your subservient mentality. Did you inherit this quality from your Dalit descendant family? India Dalali is a genetic disorder in BD. :angry:

India is not a factor in Bd's struggle to economic prosperity. Bd has come this far with handwork and well-wisher across the world(not India). India has done us more harm than good. Faster you understand this, better will be for you and generation to come. ;)

Correct but who is going to make that juvenile animelive understand this hard truth.

I wasn't talking about them helping us with economy, but they are influencing us whether you like it or not. Stop being a kid and get over it
"akata" indian dalal like you are twisting too much to expose your true self. Running interference using RAW in Bangladesh does not make india "superpower". It makes india rouge state sponsoring terrorism, abduction and extortion. Now if you want to call india "superpower" of terrorism, abduction and extortion indians will object.
Thats what regional giants do. Applies to China USA RUSSIA everyone. They will always bully their neighbour if they can't control them. Just because they can

Dhaka needs to sort its infrastructure & population problems

Bangladesh is basically Dhaka centric. Anything and everything that has any good is link to Dhaka. This is absurd that nation of 150 Mill totally defend on Dhaka. Every damn thing is in Dhaka. Hospital to School, mall to entertainment. :angry:

For example: I am from Sylhet and most likely, most expatriate from BD hailed from Sylhet but I have to land in Dhaka then take a long azz drive(3 to 4 hr) to reach my home in Sylhet. Sylhet has international airport (naam ka waste) but there is no direct flight from anywhere. It's like if your final destination is Karachi but they made you land in Islamabad and then force you take a long azz drive to home. Abbey ye kya non-sense hai bhai. :disagree:

Bangladeshi government must decentralize the system otherwise nothing will work to ease the burden on Dhaka. Nothing.

I wasn't talking about them helping us with economy, but they are influencing us whether you like it or not. Stop being a kid and get over it

They are doing some dadagiri on us because subservient mentality of some of our people, namely Awami dog league. Just because India was involved with separation in 71(India did that to weaken us instead of helping), some Ghulam jahil has become eternal slave to India but I am glad not all of us think like them.

Look at lion hearted Sri Lankan. They have given free style kick to fat ugly behind of Bharat with help of Pakistan. Learn something from them and grow some ball. Will you.

They are doing some dadagiri on us because subservient mentality of some of our people, namely Awami dog league. Just because India was involved with separation in 71(India did that to weaken us instead of helping), some Ghulam jahil has become eternal slave to India but I am glad not all of us think like them.

Look at lion hearted Sri Lankan. They have given free kick to fat ugly behind of Bharat with help of Pakistan. Learn something from them and grow some ball. Will you.

Not very beneficial right now. Perhaps a decade or 2 later. Patience is a virtue.

Abbey besharm, didn't Sri Lanka already slapped the hell out of your supper power wet dream recently. If Sri Lanka being a Hindu state could showed you middle finger then don't you think soon or later Muslim Majority Bd not only will show you middle finger but may even bleed you internally to death. Tora Intezaar kar aur aage aage dekho hota hai kya. :smokin:
Sri lanka is not hindu state, and no they did not slap us. Their prez is quite categorical (at least outside, might not be in private) that he wont do anything that is going to be in issue with India. We are quite involved in the rehabilitation of tamils (which can be considered intrusive).

What has muslim majority got to do with anything, are you still trying to live off the mughal name.. lol. Like I said, you guys do not deserve to be born in bd, as your imaginary country is quite powerful, whereas your leaders are realist (they need to, thats their daily job).
No wonder most of you call your leaders sell offs. :)

Look at lion hearted Sri Lankan. They have given free style kick to fat ugly behind of Bharat with help of Pakistan. Learn something from them and grow some ball. Will you.

wtf is lion hearted srilankan? Did I miss any news that bangladeshi are privy to?

This thread is about traffic in Dhaka and the Dhaka transport system, and it has degenerated to a thread with Idune insulting posters and calling them "Indian-dalals" as per usual.

Just as there are some Indian trolls obsessed with Bangladesh, there are also some "Bangladeshi" trolls (jamatis/rezakaras) obsessed with India.

Can everyone please just stick to the topic which is the Dhaka transport system.

I am not obsessed with BD, I just post whichever thread comes to the top list. :)

We are your major trading partner in terms of your import, growth in infra in bd will improve demand of our products... I know most bangladeshis like you do not deserve to be born in such a small and poor country but as its not your fault, the best thing you can do is to make best use of it....
and whether you like it or not, bangladesh will live in this region, and has to take India on board, the same way neighbouring small countries of china and russia do regularly.

Because there is a lot of difference between expectation and reality(of what ur leaders can do) , you will call them traitors and dalals and wash your hands off.
I can safely bet, BNP will do exactly same.. and you will call them sell outs.. :)

Largest source of FDI in 2011:
The countries that invested substantially in 2011 include Egypt (US$ 152.30 million), the USA (US$ 117.74 million), the Netherlands (US$ 116.75), the UK (US$ 116.32 million), South Korea (US$ 113.06 million), Hong Kong (104.84 million), Japan (US$ 46.55 million), Sri Lanka (US$ 31.58 million), India (US$ 25.74 million) and Norway (US$ 24.26 million).

UNBconnect... - Bangladesh major FDI recipient in 2011 with US$ 1.1bn: UNCTAD

FDI in 2010 (in Millions $$)

Saudi Arabia 478.652
Australia 2.036
USA 2.990
Finland3.023
India 8.451
South Korea33.768
Malaysia 3.056
Netherlands8.544
China 21.000
United Kingdom3.507
Pakistan 0.990
FDI in Bangladesh

The only thing keeping BD's economy going, and the reason malaunic dalal gov can fart about forex reserve & import oil for corruption immersed rental plants is the hard earned remittence of expatriate BD's which was 14 Bn $$ this year.

India never was interested to invest in BD. Your Tata wanted free gas & land for setting up steel plant as if we were begging for them. The only thing India was ever interested in was loot and exploitation of BD. U can take eg. of the coal plant deal. Tax exemption for a plant for which coal will have to be imported from India. Even the current 1 Bn completely unwanted line of credit to your dalal slaves was pushed down the throat of Bangladeshis to facilitate corridor to NE. See where your India fares in Trade relation with BD? Even under a dalal gov U couldn't become BD's largest trading partner.:lol: How could U have? U people yourselves import electronics & large scale machineries from abroad including china. We never needed U and never will Inshallah.:) S.korea never needed china to become a regional power, but a country 1000s miles away , US and colonial master Japan helped it to move forward rather than neighboor china. Don't see any reason why BD can't do that either.

I know U R desperate to show India as BD's master, which I know is true under this current malaunic gov. But why lie and make up myths?:what: A economically prosperous BD is not in India's interest.U never even wanted us to have an army after 71. It was china, PAK & the muslim brothers of ours that helped us have an army, a Navy & AF. It was US& EU who gave trade concessions to develop. As per geopolitics, exploitation of raw materials, selling of junk products & taking over domestic indutries with the help of local dalals can not be counted as investing in development.Even then U R a long way to go to become BD's "development" partner in that sense, atleast another 10 awami years [Allah (swt) forbid].

A small country can't ever have a immediate large neighboor as a "development" partner. That's holds true even in China, Russia & Brazil's case. India is not an exception either. Idiots like @animelive may cheer U on, but that doesn't neccessarily make it valid in BD's case or BD's popular opinion. Under geostrategic norms BD can never have India as a large development partner. It can either strive to remain neutral/ anti-India by becoming strong or risk becoming India's slave like Butan or even worse, sikkim. :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ dont think I will miss much by not reading your lenthy post especially because you got me wrong.
I can only gently suggest again, ' we are your major trading partner in terms of your import'. I did not say number 1.
Major trading partners (% of imports): China (15.6), India (13.2), Kuwait (7.2)
UNdata | country profile | Bangladesh

Idiots like @animelive may cheer U on, but that doesn't neccessarily make it valid in BD's case or BD's popular opinion.:pop:
Good job, i was pointing out that until BD is strong enough, it will be influenced, more or less by India. Perhaps its too hard for some people to comprehend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom