What's new

SPECTACULAR OPENING OF ICC CRICKET WORLD CUP 2011 IN BANGLADESH

am i your enemy ?? wow thats news to me. anyways..dont you like it ?? i think its a great show. :p

Yeah ninja hattori is awesome. It's just that I didn know you watched cartoons n stuffs. Nothing beats spongebob though.

Yeah ninja hattori is awesome. It's just that I didn know you watched cartoons n stuffs. Nothing beats spongebob though.

right..SB is the ultimate cartoon show. both kids and grown ups like it alike. though Patrick impresses me more than SB.

Patrick quotes''

Patrick: *with candy on his mouth* "All right! Which one of you flatfoots stole my lollypop?" *spongebob, the cops, and patrick laugh* "I mean it!"

Ok back to topc now and behave like grown ups :)

on topic : impressive show..but why are the rickshaw pullers wearing hawai chappals ?? :sick: they could arrange some fancy shoes , atleast for the show.

Because in a tropical country chappals and sandals are cool stuffs. And shoes with rickshaw sounds hilarious to us.

182843_10150104446503137_109340433136_6357917_5701241_n.jpg

Is the CRICKET WORLD CUP hosted in Bangladesh? I am not a Cricket fan, so I dont keep up with the cricket stuff.

the best part was that BD government was totally behind the show and thank god you dont have a Kalmadi

Back
Top Bottom