What's new

Special Kangroo court rejects Musharraf's plea for going abroad

The nationality of any poster will not change the fact that the Pakistan Army has violated its oath by usurping power illegally multiple times in Pakistan's history. Those who contort these treasonous acts into some higher calling brought on "national emergency" are just as guilty. Of course, the nationality of the poster or even casting aspersions on that, will not change this fact either.

@Talon once opened a thread about American military sexual assaults. You were very insistent there that It's none of Pakistani's business to discuss social issues of American military. Likewise, If you don't like Pakistan's discussing your social issues than why you discuss theirs? Hypocrisy much eh?

So what do you get by pointing Military usurped power multiple times? We know, everyone knows. Why you parrot the obvious? It doesn't add value to discussion.

Last edited:
It was not an insult. It was a very appropriate criticism that would be held by professional people of PA in high regard. When the right criticism is called insult, means you are being a toady and you are serving vesed interests. I used the right words. I hold the good of my country in high regard and when PA does something against the good of the country, I will continue to criticize it with the right words.

Of course you can criticize PA in any way you want , You can insist that IA is more Professional and Patriotic than PA , But then don`t try to act like some "innocent patriot" admitting at the same time that you do not know much actually and you have deep respect for PA (which you have never been able to show/prove , for some mysterious reasons) !!

Last edited:
Of course you can criticize PA in any way you want , You can insist that IA is more Professional and Patriotic than PA , But then don`t try to act like some "innocent patriot" admitting at the same time that you do not know much actually and you have deep respect for PA (which you have never been able to show/prove , for

When some of our soldiers is martyred in Siachen, I know what that means for me and my country. If it were only such acts of bravery, I would be praising army all the time. One of my good friends and room mate at Cadet College Hasan Abdal, Azhar Iqbal Tarrar, was martyred in Siachen and I know the meanings of such sacrifices for the country.

Unfortunately intervention in political and democratic process by the generals hurts Pakistan army's image and also hurts the future of Pakistan and this is why I criticize army to do its duty to country by remaining confined to the task of guarding the frontiers. Again, it is the good of Pakistan and vision for a better future for the people of Pakistan is what we must look towards and this is the duty of every Pakistani to discuss how to achieve these objectives so that we are a successful nation. I try to do my duty to my country.

Tone down the rhetoric dear !!!
You are the one putting words in "some one`s" mouth , not me !! ... Why so desperate my friend ??
You should listen to @AhsanAmin and act carefully , Some general might be reading your posts and he might start his dirty game against you as well :lol:

I am a Punjabi myself and I know a lot of Punjabis who support Musharraf . Your argument is based on personal bias and erroneous generalizations . .... And please tell us more about the ISI`s bullying of the "innocent" people !!!

1. You tone down your rhetoric and perhaps others would do the same.

2. @AhsanAmin is too polite to deal with your strawman tricks. I am not putting words in his mouth. I am only pointing out flaws and inconsistencies in your post.

3. Failure of your comprehension to understand sarcasm is noted and deplored.

4. Punjabis, by and large, are indifferent to Musharraf. You may think that your circle of friends is a reflection of reality, but evidence (polls, election results, etc...) shows otherwise. Forget my bias, look at facts. What you call generalizations are ground realities, not just my opinions. You are welcome to contradict me, just bring relevant data.

5. ISI did bully politicians after the coup in 1999. But those who could be influenced via files and threats opted for PML-Q. Thanks to Musharraf, PML-N is a better party than PML of '90s.

Thanks to Musharraf, PML-N is a better party than PML of '90s.

This is so true for those politicians who had to spend a long time in jails and still did not bow before Musharraf's regime. We were able to witness strength of their character and sacrifices for the country when they remained steadfast in following their conscience rather than getting horse-traded into the king's party.

First Martial Law in Pakistan was imposed by a "elected" President of the state . And you are wrong . The main problem facing Pakistan was the differences between its East and West wing (India had no similar issue) . You need to read up more on early years of Pakistan`s political history ...

Which president? Sikandar Mirza? A few days ago you were quoting his words as though he was a sound judge of politics. His title is now "elected" president, per your quote. You forget that he was a general. His Martial law led directly to Ayub Khan's usurpation.

Sikandar Mirza suspended the constitution and Ayub took the next logical step. In other words @Sedqal is totally right. You claim that the big problem was the differences between East and West Pakistan. You are just plain wrong. 1956 constitution took care of that problem. The rest was a matter of precedents and procedures which could never come to be - thanks to power hungry generals - Sikandar Mirza, Ayub, and Yahya.

Respect for constitution was, and still is Pakistan's major problem. Pakistani generals were more ambitious than Indian generals. History shows this, and you can not argue against established facts of history.

Have you read your history from an unbiased angle? Organizational pamphlets and biased pieces can only take you so far....

Which president? Sikandar Mirza? A few days ago you were quoting his words as though he was a sound judge of politics. His title is now "elected" president, per your quote. You forget that he was a general. His Martial law led directly to Ayub Khan's usurpation.

Sikandar Mirza suspended the constitution and Ayub took the next logical step. In other words @Sedqal is totally right. You claim that the big problem was the differences between East and West Pakistan. You are just plain wrong. 1956 constitution took care of that problem. The rest was a matter of precedents and procedures which could never come to be - thanks to power hungry generals - Sikandar Mirza, Ayub, and Yahya.

Respect for constitution was, and still is Pakistan's major problem. Pakistani generals were more ambitious than Indian generals. History shows this, and you can not argue against established facts of history.

Have you read your history from an unbiased angle? Organizational pamphlets and biased pieces can only take you so far....
& why does iskandar mirza, went to get the grip?
ohh another of failed block buster of politicians?

1. You tone down your rhetoric and perhaps others would do the same.

2. @AhsanAmin is too polite to deal with your strawman tricks. I am not putting words in his mouth. I am only pointing out flaws and inconsistencies in your post.

3. Failure of your comprehension to understand sarcasm is noted and deplored.

4. Punjabis, by and large, are indifferent to Musharraf. You may think that your circle of friends is a reflection of reality, but evidence (polls, election results, etc...) shows otherwise. Forget my bias, look at facts. What you call generalizations are ground realities, not just my opinions. You are welcome to contradict me, just bring relevant data.

5. ISI did bully politicians after the coup in 1999. But those who could be influenced via files and threats opted for PML-Q. Thanks to Musharraf, PML-N is a better party than PML of '90s.
but evidence (polls, election results, etc...)
ohh so was APML allowed to run in the, last genrl elections?
thanks to noora mafia, monte carlo juduciary? right?
after all, the locks & bands still peoples of pakistan voted for APML from chitral, not from karachi?

from your biasd POV, how & why APML hve won its single seat?
how many urdu speakers voted for APML? none!
sorry dont you get it, your noora logic jst failled?

Last edited:
Of course you can criticize PA in any way you want , You can insist that IA is more Professional and Patriotic than PA , But then don`t try to act like some "innocent patriot" admitting at the same time that you do not know much actually and you have deep respect for PA (which you have never been able to show/prove , for some mysterious reasons) !!

How rich to question the patriotism of those who criticize the Army while ignoring the number of times the Army has usurped power illegally in Pakistan.

How rich to question the patriotism of those who criticize the Army while ignoring the number of times the Army has usurped power illegally in Pakistan.
never army usurped the power ilegally, it was illegal political power which usurped army!

Call it tasub or whatever. But we Karachiites won't accept any treason against Musharraf. You guys consider murderers of 50000 Pakistanis as stakeholders. you free dozens of criminals silently just to please those lanati Taliban in NWA and you want to charge a former president and COAS for treason for some so called violation of constitution. Not acceptable my friends. If this continue then don't complain to us about tasub. It is you guys who are fanning tasub in this country with your policies. This post is directed towards all the members from Punjab who are supporting this farce trial.

Call it tasub or whatever. But we Karachiites won't accept any treason against Musharraf. You guys consider murderers of 50000 Pakistanis as stakeholders. you free dozens of criminals silently just to please those lanati Taliban in NWA and you want to charge a former president and COAS for treason for some so called violation of constitution. Not acceptable my friends. If this continue then don't complain to us about tasub. It is you guys who are fanning tasub in this country with your policies. This post is directed towards all the members from Punjab who are supporting this farce trial.

Please do keep in mind that the murderers of 50,000 Pakistanis were created and nourished by the very entity you support. To top it all, the Army then lost control of these snakes and let them lose on the whole nation. How is that acceptable to you Sir?

Please do keep in mind that the murderers of 50,000 Pakistanis were created and nourished by the very entity you support. To top it all, the Army then lost control of these snakes and let them lose on the whole nation. How is that acceptable to you Sir?

I support Musharraf. Army already lost respect because of its silence on this case.

You cannot cite anywhere I said that Pakistan army is unprofessional. However acts of sabotaging the democratic governments are certainly unprofessional. I truly hope that they have the capability to thwart any attack on our frontiers by some foreign army and this is where competence should really matter. Most of our soldiers are very very brave. In fact the level of bravery in medium and lower ranks of the army is extremely high. Alas they are not the ones who make most of the decisions.

What did Musharraf wrong...?? He suspends constitution of Pakistan ... 0k ... It means constitution suspending is a crime by the dictionary of democrates ... Nawaz Sharif had done same thing with Zaka Ashraf and dissolved PCB constitution and instructed to Najam Sethi to write new constitution .............
I would like to ask one thing that one institution's constitution is not respectable for so called democrates but they annoyed while someone end up the KHAAPAY ..............

I support Musharraf. Army already lost respect because of its silence on this case.

Gen Musharraf has lost as much of the same respect for the Army that you speak of. There is no difference in the degree the reputation of both the man and the collective has fallen.

Back
Top Bottom