India
Japan
Iran
Israel
Pakistan
Bangladesh

Note- Russia,USA & Europe are not listed bcauz the are the jack of all trades
& please don't troll only post useful input

Not tryin to troll but y u added China and Japan because they are also very advance in Space field. Rest of Countries are in stone age when it comes to space

I only wanted to know the field in which they are best
Like sending humans in space , launching Sats,building space stations

We're the only ones in that list who have independently sent human beings into space, who have performed mid-course interception of an ICBM in space, independently set up a space station with human crew, and demonstrated anti-satellite capabilities.

That's my summary off the top of my head.

Oh, and we also launch more satellites every year than anyone on the list.

And we've had a working constellation of global positioning satellites since 2001, called Beidou.

We're the only ones in that list who have independently sent human beings into space, who have performed mid-course interception of an ICBM in space, independently set up a space station with human crew, and demonstrated anti-satellite capabilities.

And we've had a working constellation of global positioning satellites since 2001, called Beidou.

Are you talking about planned or currently orbiting space station?

And we are the only one who sent moon mission Chandrayaan :D

Not tryin to troll but y u added China and Japan because they are also very advance in Space field. Rest of Countries are in stone age when it comes to space

I dont know why Pakistan and BD are added here .....

And we are the only one who sent moon mission Chandrayaan :D

I dont know why Pakistan and BD are added here .....

Ok you are shuper power. Take the trophy and rub it jiny will comeout

Are you talking about planned or currently orbiting space station?

We already have a space station up there, technically a "space lab" called Tiangong.

We sent up three astronauts to work in the space lab not too long ago.

We are planning on adding modules to make it a full space station in the near future. Right now it is just the space lab portion, other modules to come later.

I added Pakistan & BD bcauz if not they would troll that india is a Shupa power it only has a space program in South Asia
No I have added them they are still trolling Shupa Shupa
Some one help me

pakistanis will never leave free PR campaign for their masters:rofl:

dont know about japan but china is only 7 to 8 years ahead of india not so very advanced.

chinese launched there first man in space in 2003 that to was only one man capsule just for checking biological parameter like other countries sent some animals.
Given nod of GOI Isro can launch one man capsule today in space..........but they are targeting more importent missions
Isro will launch Three man full fledged capsule for 10 day journey in space in 2017.

isro will launch Mars mission this October.......china till now not launched mars mission.
and again Boidu is only working now for regional areas for worldwide coverage it will be operational after 2020.

isro will launch navigational satellites from this june and it will take 3 year to operationalize Indian navigation system.

chinese launched there first man in space in 2003 that to was only one man capsule just for checking biological parameter like other countries sent some animals.
Given nod of GOI Isro can launch one man capsule today in space..........but they are targeting more importent missions
Isro will launch Three man full fledged capsule for 10 day journey in space in 2017.

No.

According to the IAF and ISRO, India will only begin the "selection process" for potential astronauts in 2020.

And it will take several more years to finish the selection process, and even longer to fully train the astronauts. 2025 is a very optimistic guess, if there are no bureaucratic hurdles.

IAF to select crew for India's 1st manned mission to space - Economic Times

NEW DELHI: Joining the project for country's first indigenous manned mission to space, Indian Air Force (IAF) has signed an MoU with the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and is now planning to set up facilities for selecting the crew for the maiden flight.

Director General of Army Medical Corps ( AMC) Lieutenant General H L Kakria while replying to a query on participation of defence forces in country's first space mission said IAF is setting up facilities for the first round of selection process which will begin by 2020.

"IAF has entered into an MoU with the ISRO for long term space research. ISRO has supplied it with lot of equipments and the provisional time for first selection is 2020 and the original thing is likely to take place much later," Kakria told reporters here.

Read it carefully.

Back
Top Bottom