What's new

Soviet-style disintegration awaits US: Gorbachev

The gap between Whites, Blacks, Latinos and Asians are wider than imagined. There were petitions in many States to cede from USA after Obama was elected second time. for example texans are on the front to cede from USA.

Texas isn't trying to secede :D

I recall what you were talking about though, petitions that anyone anywhere in the world could sign.

It raised a big fuss about a month ago on pdf with people like you proclaiming US disintegration being imminent. Well, its been a month now and PDF is strangely silent on the issue :D

lol you got taken in by a media fad, no shame in admitting it.

Technically, the economic system of the US cannot go "bankrupt".

there was a member here last year who with great diligence posted articles of the collapse of the USA virtually ever week . the OP should check them out . they are recorded like this thread for posterity as BS.

Aryan_B now does business in the US :)

Texas isn't trying to secede :D

I recall what you were talking about though, petitions that anyone anywhere in the world could sign.

lol you got taken in by a media fad, no shame in admitting it.

Do You claim, everything between those races, and between poor and Jewish oligarchs are fine as pink roses? You cannot cheat me. :)

this doent makes sense how some 700000 can compete with 320000000

this doent makes sense how some 700000 can compete with 320000000

And mind it - 700,000 could have come from anywhere - within US or outside of US.

Whitehouse petition can be signed by anyone - from within US or outside of US as I mentioned above and I am surprised that the nos were not more as anyone with perverted mindset but does not actually support the cause can sign that petition.

Back
Top Bottom