What's new

Soviet Russia helped to get China in Nuclear , Space , Missile technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long March rockets? every launch is live on TV,so the whole world can see how they march.

It may be a Pre recorded footage which is shown live .....you guys may not be able to differentiate between Live footage ...and recorded.
It's possible to copy video and change logo , dates , and put additional text " Live " ...it's possible ....

Russians only copy,so does US ,do you deny that?

I know China copied Russian technology. I have material documentary proof as I placed in starting threads.

Do you have any proof that Russia copied ....?

It may be a Pre recorded footage which is shown live .....you guys may not be able to differentiate between Live footage ...and recorded.
It's possible to copy video and change logo , dates , and put additional text " Live " ...it's possible ....

haha,you are totally out of your mind.do you know how many satelites are up there monitoring those launches ,both Chinese and foreign ones...you are incredile...

China's been around for 5 thousand years,so a little damage inflicted by Russians wont stop us from reclaiming the world's top title in the long run.

You can claim Mars ...who cares !

Read post carefully ...I said Russia loaned 300 million US$ to China ! Russia heled china didn't hurt ....

Long March

For thirteen years, between August 1996 and August 2009, 75 consecutive successful launches were conducted, ending with the launch of Palapa-D on August 31, 2009, which partially failed due to a third stage malfunction.[5] On October 15, 2003, the Long March 2F rocket successfully launched the Shenzhou 5 spacecraft/orbiter carrying China's first astronaut into space; China thus became the third nation to send a person in space independently, after the Soviet Union/Russia and the United States. A Long March 2F launched the Shenzhou 6 with two astronauts on October 12, 2005. On June 1, 2007, Long March rockets completed the 100th launch. On October 24, 2007, the Long March 3A successfully launched (18:05 GMT+8) the "Chang'e 1" lunar orbiting spacecraft from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center. On September 25, 2008, a Long March 2F launched Shenzhou 7, China's first three-man mission and first EVA mission.

On the June 11, 2013, a Long March 2F, launched from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center, put three astronauts into orbit for the Shenzhou 10 mission.[6]

Qian Xuesen was condemned as a communist sympathizer by the Mccarthyism, but the right-wing US politicians didn't condemn him as a spy.

While the Rosenberg couple was definitely spying the secret of the US nuclear bomb for USSR, this is the spy.

Why don't you create different thread for Qian ....I will post my material there...

Don't derail my thread ....with this posts ....ok !

I know China copied Russian technology. I have material documentary proof as I placed in starting threads.

Do you have any proof that Russia copied ....?

this guy is going crazy.....

We know Chinese data and numbers may not be reliable ....

Qian Xuesen was condemned as a communist sympathizer by the Mccarthyism, but the right-wing US politicians didn't condemn him as a spy.

While the Rosenberg couple was definitely spying the secret of the US nuclear bomb for USSR, this is the spy.

Why don't you create different thread for Qian ....I will post my material there...

Don't derail my thread ....with this posts ....ok !

You want to know who has made China into a great power of military and technology?

My answer is clear for you, the great Chinese scientists like Qian Xuesen and many others.

The aid from USSR has helped China turning from a stone age nation into a primitive industrial nation.

But as the cutting edge technology, China still got it by decades of hard work and sacrifice of its own scientists.

this guy is going crazy.....

Don't resort to name-calling and abusive language !

If you have proof ...post material here that can be read and referred , cross checked and authenticity of source can be checked .

Do some research on topic and then post here ....

I m used to western bashing China reports,but this India guy pushed it to a new level,no western media ever claimed that Chinese live on TV launches are pre recorded footage,in today's world,when google can pinpoint your car's number plate...

You want to know who has made China into a great power of military?

My answer is clear for you, the great Chinese scientists like Qian Xuesen and many others.

The aid from USSR has helped China turning from a stone age nation into a primitive industrialized nation.

But as the cutting edge technology, China still got it by décades of hard work and sacrifice of its own scientists.

You keep on flip-flopping importance of Soviet contribution ....

Do you understand how much you have contradicted yourself....

Your credibility is lost....because anyone who reads the threads will know how you have changed position on and off !

Go back and check your previous posts ....

You have absolute no consistency in what you are saying ...

Indo-guys
How can China broadcast pre recorded lauches as live on TV ones ,fool the world and get away with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom