What's new

South Asian White Skin obsession

You can ask my advice on how to be a father. You've seen it first hand plenty of times already.

first hand?? I dont remember meeting you, apparently you didn't make an impression :P
i can indeed(ask your advice), but i wont need to. thanks for the kind offer.

Please spare Pakistanis from tht obession list...
most of the Pakistanis have got light skin plus those who got dark ones are also gud looking in their own way. Yes you can say tht people like light skin but its natural & pakistanis are not obessed.

first hand?? I dont remember meeting you, apparently you didn't make an impression
i can indeed, but i wont need to. thanks for the kind offer.

haha, my bad for teasing you abi, but you're messing with the best. I've had enough of complexion color, so I'm off to bed so I can go to the office and do "white" people's taxes in the morning.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Goodnight gentlemen. Keep it funny,but civil.

first hand?? I dont remember meeting you, apparently you didn't make an impression :P
i can indeed(ask your advice), but i wont need to. thanks for the kind offer.

What's with the fake boobs on the avatar?

I think the men with the dark complexion look manly and the women with the light complexion are generally feminine.

Does anyone agree with me?

haha, my bad for teasing you abi, but you're messing with the best. I've had enough of complexion color, so I'm off to bed so I can go to the office and do "white" people's taxes in the morning.

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 AM ----------

Goodnight gentlemen. Keep it funny,but civil.

hehh, have a good one paaji, always entertaining to chat with you. :tup:

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

What's with the fake boobs on the avatar?

i can send her an email if you'd like to know

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

I think the men with the dark complexion look manly and the women with the light complexion are generally feminine.

to a certain extent perhaps.

Don't make me post Indian girls without makeup Royboy. That **** is a nightmare. :lol:

Look at the first girl in the video. Brown skinned Indian girl probably without makeup. And she looks amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shed be considered ugly in Pakistan.

And no neutral citizen is actually egyptian german.

man,that is ugly?

god,that would be superb skin,cute looks and womanly features?

back home,looks are judged largely upon the healthiness of the person(doesn't mean mass/muscles),healthy person is someone who does enough physical work and keep himself lean,health of the hair and the skin and the smell one feels when he coems close to the person.

aesthetics is for sissies.

Men and women both should have natural looking light coffee or yellow skin. Both blacks and whites are too exaggerated. Thankfully, Chinese are blessed with naturally good bodies. Smooth skin, light complexion, great physical strength (one person walked 400 km home for New Years, to give you an idea of how much endurance the average Chinese has; this is also how Chinese armies marched 70 km per night during the Korean War), height equal to Americans and beautiful black hair.

Have black girls rape them?

In all seriousness, you can't change individual attitudes so easily. You have to slowly change the culture through media reinforcement.

i love dark skinned girls,especially ones with great skin and eyes.they generally dont have vanity like the fair ones who think to no end of themselves although they all get ugly after 35,black girls maintain their health and skin better,have less ego and look for real values in human being after being disillusioned through their teenage years.and less competition too,makes it perfect.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

The fact is all South/Central Asians and most people on earth prefer fair skin over dark skin so stop pretending you prefer dark skin beauties over fair skin beauties because you are just lieing.

u seem to know what most people think?how come?are u nostradamus?

Last edited by a moderator:
Skin whitening is more prevalant in China and Japan than South Asia.

CNN.com - SKIN DEEP: Dying to be white - May 15, 2002

In Hong Kong two thirds of men prefer fairer skin, while half the local women wanted their men paler. Almost half of Asians aged 25 to 34 years used skin whiteners in a business that some analysts have said could be worth billions of dollars.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom