What's new

Sorry Bangladesh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Seriously i agree now. bangladesh doesnt deserve to play cricket. bunch of idiots disgrace to the nation.... We are successful in everything and cricket is showing no sign of development.

mean no disrespect, but can u name a few for my knowledge .....

Its our Victory Day and I'm faling to understand
why some of you are hearing complains from some crybabies,
It's not that we lost the War right?

can you tell me is there military parade tomorrow?? Then i must set my alarm now...

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

chinese eats lots of things, but its only bengalis who have their main staple as fish

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

what are ou successful at?? producing lots of children and making fake taj mehals
Do me a favor. Please search for latest fertility rate in south asia. And see who is the lowest.

Do me a favor. Please search for latest fertility rate in south asia. And see who is the lowest.

do me a favour and check the largest densily populated population in the world, youll see bengladeshis there

bengladesh is 1/4th of pakistan and population nearly equal, you guys also behave like fish

chinese eats lots of things, but its only bengalis who have their main staple as fish

We the cunning Bangladeshis know what comes free natuarally. Fish are good, low in cholestorel. Makes you live longer with good eye sight.

what are ou successful at?? producing lots of children and making fake taj mehals

I thought nobody could beat Pakistanis in that... I am little confused.

you won, congratulations but go else where why are you trying to open threads, hey pakistanis we won, congratulate us, dont you have other people from the world??, go to indians!! go brag to your masters

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

indians time and time again say, bengalis dont even deserve test staus, now i must second them, why pakistani even gave you test status, you are not even equal to afghanistan team for godsake

First of all this thread was opened by one of your own fellows and I appreciate that.
It's our victory day and the frustrations of your people is not our concern nor the love
of Indians. We fought our war and moved on with whatever we wanted to do with this country.
What you think is not our concern common men celebrates this day
with as much love a country deserves.

And before talking 'bout masters do try to look into the mirror ,
shoe shine and moon shine is not the same thing.

do me a favour and check the largest densily populated population in the world, youll see bengladeshis there

bengladesh is 1/4th of pakistan and population nearly equal

lol it boomed during pakistan era. Growth rate is reducing after that.

bengladesh is 1/4th of pakistan and population nearly equal, you guys also behave like fish

Grass grows where there were rains and suns.. Its not our fault rather easy living made people to flock here historically. It was always dense.

can you tell me is there military parade tomorrow?? Then i must set my alarm now

The canons will fire at Six. If you live in dhaka you'll hear the sound.

We the cunning Bangladeshis know what comes free natuarally. Fish are good, low in cholestorel. Makes you live longer with good eye sight.

Yes mate!I am agree with you..as a bengali i like to eat rice and fish(specially padmar ilish:smitten:)..

First of all this thread was opened by one of your own fellows and I appreciate that.
It's our victory day and the frustrations of your people is not our concern nor the love
of Indians. We fought our war and moved on with whatever we wanted to do with this country.
What you think is not our concern common men celebrates this day
with as much love a country deserves.

And before talking 'bout masters do try to look into the mirror ,
shoe shine and moon shine is not the same thing.

so why are you jumping here, go jump else where, dont you have bengali forums too, stop polluting this forum

Unfortunately some people, despite knowing the fact that there are hundreds of thread on the same topic, yet instead open a new thread just for the sake of getting attention and increasing their thank count.

here are just 3 topics i found in under 15 seconds, using the search function. yes, the SEARCH FUNCTION.

(it works great ;))

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...r-over-bangladesh-shaped-modern-pakistan.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...asks-pakistan-apologize-forwar-arab-news.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/141884-bangladesh-seeks-pak-apology-1971-a-5.html

i wonder when they will demand apology from indian --for stealing some of their land, killing their people and even limiting their water supplies.

Government should carry out deliberate and true effort to find out the factual position of Pilkhana Mascara. Bangladesh Government should ask India to hand over main culprits who planned this brutality. They should do this the same way they keep yapping about Pakistan. Awami stooges/boot-polishers that they are....those gooks even had the nerve to accuse Pakistan (of course) of having involvement in their army mutiny a few years back -- a claim which was later RUBBISHED.

how many times will they demand apology from us? We should be demanding the apologies now...ahho.

because I'm a firm believer in looking east, rather than looking West.

What lies in the East (meaning bangladesh) that can benefit Pakistan?? Pakistan's potential lies in the West, ie Central Asia, Afghanistan, Iran, and north east towards China, as has been revealed by the beloved Walis of Allah, and even if we leave out what the pious ones said, even then an expert can tell you that culturally, geographically, and strategically Pakistan's natural allies/friends lie to its west.

our growth lies in good relations with all countries ---including the ones in the region.

No doubt we should have good relations with all countries, but how can we have good relations with a country that is stuck in the past, and can't get over it? What do we look like to them! And besides, they are naturally inclined towards india, which is why they happily took their assistance in 1971, their present gov. is heavily influenced by india, don't know about the other bangali political parties.

but only with dignity and without the usual blame-games and baggage that always seems to afflict and muck things up.
Well, my advice: don't keep your hopes up.

we have the basis for great ties.....in fact, we dont show the hatred to Bangladesh and vice versa to the same extent as -say - North vs. South Korea.

North and South Koreans are basically the same people with same language and culture, except the north is ruled by a bunch of loonies who are starving their own people. You can't really compare Pakistan-bangladesh to North and South Korea.

I think 1971 was Pakistan's "naqba" but we have moved on and as always, we brushed our shoulders off, licked our wounds and moved on.

We have moved on, but they haven't!

i take it as an insult that they ask for apology.......they dont know what is genocide. If genocide really took place, a lot more people would have died. It was a civil war. People from ALL sides were dying. In that sense, it was a political victory for the enemy of Pakistan.

Which is why i said, we should care less what they think and focus on more serious matters.

lol it boomed during pakistan era. Growth rate is reducing after that.

bengali growth rate was higher because of us?? :lol::rofl::rofl:, no dear there is no attraction for bengali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom