What's new

Sorry Bangladesh !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said, we have plenty of threads on this already........use the search function instead of needlessly making new ones on the same thing, where the same things are discussed over and over again.

Unfortunately some people, despite knowing the fact that there are hundreds of thread on the same topic, yet instead open a new thread just for the sake of getting attention and increasing their thank count. This is what i call corruption and traitorous nature at the grass roots level. No wonder why we have politicians who would sell out their country for $$ if the people also have the same mentality.

Why should we expand any ties with them? If they want to keep up this apology crap then so be it, Hamara kiya jata hai?

We have nothing to lose.

Pakistan's image in world specially in western world is very negative now a days and it needs friends... China can't tackle everything......

What was her Husband's job?? I have read about many mukti operation in dhaka.... They used to recieve order from their camps in India. Such as suppose Mr.X needs to be killed. They used to recieve the order in their camps, trained on the objective, and then small group(4-5 member) used to cross the border to perform the operation after studying the objective for few days..... Her husband was involved in something. Otherwise it was very risky to kill in dhaka and why would they take risk to kill an innocent??

I dont think it was very easy to kill a Bihari in Dhaka after March of 1971. Biharis openly pulled Bengalis from home and take them to Mirpur and Mohammedpur area and salughter them in broad day light. The existence of intellectuals body was recovered in Mirpur only after 18th of Decembre 1971 as those areas were offlimit for non pro Pakistani people.

Pakistan's image in world specially in western world is very negative now a days and it needs friends... China can't tackle everything......

Lolz, as if we care what the west thinks?? The west is hypocrites, they support al-ciada in Libya and then accuse Pakistan for harboring obl??? But that's not the topic here.

Pakistan doesn't need bangladesh as a friend, two different countries, completely different people and different culture, thousands of kilometers in between.

Our current relations with bangladesh are not that significant.

Lolz, as if we care what the west thinks?? The west is hypocrites, they support al-ciada in Libya and then accuse Pakistan for harboring obl??? But that's not the topic here.

Pakistan doesn't need bangladesh as a friend, two different countries, completely different people and different culture, thousands of kilometers in between.

Our current relations with bangladesh are not that significant.

There are lots of threads in PDF cursing Bangladesh for opposing Pakistan in rmg export, icc world cup hosting, refusing to play in Pakistan. Everyone needs everyone.... Thats fact.....

There are lots of threads in PDF cursing Bangladesh for opposing Pakistan in rmg export, icc world cup hosting, refusing to play in Pakistan. Everyone needs everyone.... Thats fact.....

lollz when pakistan needed bangladesh you displayed your typical traitor and selfish attitude, pakistan lost the worldcup match in 1999 against bengladesh to help it gain test status, but it got the typical bengali traitor tendencies in the worldcup hosting, because bengali loved money more and more matches to get if they opposed pakistan...

we dont need you, it proves.

in south asia srilankans who are not muslims are 1000% better then cunning fish eating bengalis, go eat fish..

they clean streets in gulf for 50$ per month and we give them damn like god ?

See this attitude!! The cause of East Pakistan's revolt should reflect in this.... Any way Mr. Do you think Our educated people go there to clean streets?? Only poor uneducated people go there... They would have done the same thing in Bangladesh. Arabs may treat them Harshly, we Bangladeshis dont treat our poor people any better.....

Its our Victory Day and I'm faling to understand
why some of you are hearing complains from some crybabies,
It's not that we lost the War right?

There are lots of threads in PDF cursing Bangladesh for opposing Pakistan in rmg export,
Ok, but did Pakistan disintegrate from bangladesh opposing Pakistan rmg export? Pakistan has much bigger problems to resolve (ie Afghan end game, energy, and better trade/relations with our western neighbors), so that is really insignificant to us as of now.

icc world cup hosting, refusing to play in Pakistan. Everyone needs everyone.... Thats fact.....
icc cup is the last thing on the mind of the common Pakistani right now, and it should be the last thing on their minds.

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

lollz when pakistan needed bangladesh you displayed your typical traitor and selfish attitude, pakistan lost the worldcup match in 1999 against bengladesh to help it gain test status, but it got the typical bengali traitor tendencies in the worldcup hosting, because bengali loved money more and more matches to get if they opposed pakistan...

in south asia srilankans who are not muslims are 1000% better then cunning fish eating bengalis, go eat fish..

There's nothing wrong with eating fish, Chinese people also eat fish, i'm sure you wouldn't say that to them.

pakistan lost the worldcup match in 1999 against bengladesh to help it gain test status

Indians say because of their Jahmahan Dalmiyah we got test status. And now you have said the ultimate truth.. I second that..

Why should we expand any ties with them? If they want to keep up this apology crap then so be it, Hamara kiya jata hai?

We have nothing to lose.

because I'm a firm believer in looking east, rather than looking West.

our growth lies in good relations with all countries ---including the ones in the region.

but only with dignity and without the usual blame-games and baggage that always seems to afflict and muck things up.

we have the basis for great ties.....in fact, we dont show the hatred to Bangladesh and vice versa to the same extent as -say - North vs. South Korea.

I think 1971 was Pakistan's "naqba" but we have moved on and as always, we brushed our shoulders off, licked our wounds and moved on.

i take it as an insult that they ask for apology.......they dont know what is genocide. If genocide really took place, a lot more people would have died. It was a civil war. People from ALL sides were dying. In that sense, it was a political victory for the enemy of Pakistan.

Its our Victory Day and I'm faling to understand
why some of you are hearing complains from some crybabies,
It's not that we lost the War right?

you won, congratulations but go else where why are you trying to open threads, hey pakistanis we won, congratulate us, dont you have other people from the world??, go to indians!! go brag to your masters

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

indians time and time again say, bengalis dont even deserve test staus, now i must second them, why pakistani even gave you test status, you are not even equal to afghanistan team for godsake

who cares?? it's negative only because of their media and their blame games....we shouldnt change course

indians time and time again say, bengalis dont even deserve test staus, now i must second them, why pakistani even gave you test status, you are not even equal to afghanistan team for godsake

Exactly. Seriously i agree now. bangladesh doesnt deserve to play cricket. bunch of idiots disgrace to the nation.... We are successful in everything and cricket is showing no sign of development.

There's nothing wrong with eating fish, Chinese people also eat fish, i'm sure you wouldn't say that to them.

chinese eats lots of things, but its only bengalis who have their main staple as fish

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Exactly. Seriously i agree now. bangladesh doesnt deserve to play cricket. bunch of idiots disgrace to the nation.... We are successful in everything and cricket is showing no sign of development.

what are ou successful at?? producing lots of children and making fake taj mehals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom