What's new

Some people's dislike of Pakistan support

We in Pakistan are very grateful to BD support, it seems that the BD establishment is anti-Pak while the people are not.....

Present generation Bangladeshis have a soft corner for Pakistan, because of Islam. And this is going to grow. Irrespective of what India does, Bangladeshis will become more religiously oriented and tilt towards Pakistan. Indians should just accept it and not think with logic. Religious bond is an irrational concept - don't try to understand it with reason.

Also the hatred for India is also largely based on faith. You just need to talk to Bangladeshis in real life and you will know. They don't hide the fact the overpowering the water and land deals, what really drives the hate is the hatred for the malaun. Deal with it. :coffee:
Hasina naming Durga becomes an issue, while hundreds die from poverty. Logic? Naaahh :D
Also please stop this emotional blackmailing. Several Kashmiri mothers who blame their kids for taking up the gun don't wait to support them again in the time of shouting anti Hindu slogans. Like I said - don't think with logic - as there is none.

Present generation Bangladeshis have a soft corner for Pakistan, because of Islam. And this is going to grow. Irrespective of what India does, Bangladeshis will become more religiously oriented and tilt towards Pakistan. Indians should just accept it and not think with logic. Religious bond is an irrational concept - don't try to understand it with reason.

Also the hatred for India is also largely based on faith. You just need to talk to Bangladeshis in real life and you will know. They don't hide the fact the overpowering the water and land deals, what really drives the hate is the hatred for the malaun. Deal with it. :coffee:
Hasina naming Durga becomes an issue, while hundreds die from poverty. Logic? Naaahh :D
Also please stop this emotional blackmailing. Several Kashmiri mothers who blame their kids for taking up the gun don't wait to support them again in the time of shouting anti Hindu slogans. Like I said - don't think with logic - as there is none.
fair assessment - surprisingly for an Indian :D

fair assessment - surprisingly for an Indian :D
I am from Anantnag. I know who people went to 'Azad' Kashmir curse Pakistan for misleading them. But they never miss a chance to shout anti Hindu slogans. Every 'azadi' march in Srinagar begins with 'Aye Kafiro ...Kashmir hamara chod do'. I know what we are dealing with here. I have lived with them. Most Indian mainland folks have lived in Hindu majority areas - safe and sound. It's not their fault that they are not so aware about the dangers.

This is true even if they are evacuated, saved, rescued by the Indian Army after an avalanche, earthquake or other disaster. Logic can't explain this.

Should've thought the same after independence, by now matter would've resolved. Your fault, your suffering.

U are right in dreams, coz India will never allow referendum in Kashmir coz it is sure to lose.

U are right in dreams, coz India will never allow referendum in Kashmir coz it is sure to lose.
In reality Pakistan is creating hindrances in referendum because it knows the result ;)

Back
Top Bottom