What's new

Some Kashmiris Who Want ‘independence’ Should Check This Out First!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes & yesturday you buy a house on planet Neptune. Cut the crap dude no one is here to read you self made stories.
dude just search it on google about kashmiri students studying in mumbai trust me you would be amazed to see their numbers

No.. However, if those people do not want to live in India, it is democratic to allow them to emigrate to whichever country they want to (as long as that country welcomes them). Also, it is not democratic to allow those people who do not want to stay in India, to take national property with them while emigrating..

That's a completely different scenario, those who don't want to stay will simply leave.. Here the case is different, those who don't want to leave their place but still maintain a difference.. Now will you shove them out of the territory?

exactly.the kashmiri muslims should leave the whole evil yindoo thing,and accept india.

and india too,should focus on economic development in kashmir and integrate them with the rest of india.

That's a completely different scenario, those who don't want to stay will simply leave.. Here the case is different, those who don't want to leave their place but still maintain a difference.. Now will you shove them out of the territory?

Those who want to stay and maintain a difference, are more than welcome as long as they maintain that difference within the ambit of Indian constitution and law

It's was obvious since the early 90s that the the so called 'freedom fighters' helped by various terror groups from across were nothing other than mercenaries fighting for, not 'freedom' but monetary incentives.

Here's what the going rates were till the late 90s (Must have increased later due to inflation!):

> Taking part in an ambush - Rs 20,000
> For each IA personnel killed - Rs 1 Lakh
> For grenade lobbing - Rs 5000
> For causing injury to military personnel - Rs 50,000 per head.
> Guides for help to cross the LoC/IB - Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 Lakh per trip depending on the route.

There are more that I cannot recollect now.

In other words, this so called fighting for 'freedom' is nothing but a mercenary war. Without cash incentives, 90% would have gone back home! :cheesy:

& that lucrative business of stone pelting. 400 rupees a week is a good pocket money for kids.

The suggestion was by a private citizen.. Not the govt.. Freedom of speech.. :)

That's exactly my point! Freedom of speech.... Now could you please extend it to Kashmiris as well? :undecided:

Do I still need reasons after reading a couple of posts my your countrymen in this very thread?

That's funny.. you want to give freedom of speech to kashmiri citizens of India and deny that to non Kashmiris ?? Why?

PS: Comments of Indian posters on this forum can not be taken as the Indian govt policy ..

If you check out Afzal Guru's interview of 2001, it's clear that there is no such independence movement. It's more of a business for the groups involved in fighting Indian authority. Even Afzal Guru himself admitted that he was running hard on cash & that's the reason why he took up this operation. Goes to show where the priority lies.

I saw that interview, he was crystal clear in interview, he was short of cash and hence participated in the gruesome act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom