What's new

Social media is lying to you about Burma’s Muslim ‘cleansing’

Pics might be fake. The stories of state backed genocide aren't fake. And at the end of the day it is these stories that matter not some picture on some random facebook page.

Pics might be fake. The stories of state backed genocide aren't fake. And at the end of the day it is these stories that matter not some picture on some random facebook page.

1) What is your definition of state funded genocide?

2) So far all reports have said fatalities including buddhists is about 80 dead. Where are these state backed genocide reports? (The riot is between two minority ethnicities, both with history of problems with the bamar dominated state.)

Stories are propaganda stories, tell me anuthentic reports. Its not that difficult.

Mind you I agree the Rohingyas are a persecuted people, when the Burmese kicked out th e indians from Rangoon if India had not taken them back, they would have met the same fate too.

But how does spreading jihadist propaganda dripping with the typical victimhood complex help?

Sad if the riot police began shooting. They are a trigger happy bunch of bastards. However, I still do not believe for one second there is a 'genocide'. There should also be accountability from the BD side for how they are turning back these desperate people.

cross posted from another thread:

OK folks, no more fake pictures and video's, we got authentic stuff from Aljazeera and this video sums up the whole situation. Rohingya rep there claimed briefly that 30,000 people were killed (if I heard right). It also includes most of the authentic clips I have found in youtube. About effing Hasina pushing people back out to sea, all I can say is that her family has been a curse on our land and I will rejoice the day she takes leave of this world:

Inside Story - Why is the world ignoring Myanmar's Rohingya? - YouTube

More sources of video and information:
Bolu266 - YouTube

Warning: sounds like a jihadi video, but has authentic interviews of affected people with Arabic subtitles
Rohingya Refugee with interview by Bolu Finland - YouTube

Pakistani video with Michael Jackson song: They don't really care about us
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apRwntuT4m8

Protest by Charity: Restless
Restless Beings: Love, Light and Lollipops
Stateless Rohingya | Restless Beings
Voice the Rohingya - Restless beings protest - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom