What's new

So, here's a thought (PAF and ANAF relations)

@That Guy they are going to blew those jets in crashes and then blame youfor providing useless jets and would demand qasas of pilots died……:omghaha:
well F-7s can be donated but there is no point in donating Mairages with rotten airframe and so much PAC work and Upgrades……
F-7 would also be moderinized to their needs………:rofl:
well we should donate them i support you……

The ROSE upgraded mirages have are pretty resilient creatures and have a low crash rate. Most of the mirages that crashed in Pakistan weren't apart of the ROSE project.

Anyways, no need to be mean, it's just a thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
As we know, Afghanistan and Pakistan don't well like each other right now, but a thought just occurred to me.

I know this will never happen in a million years, but humor me. Since Pakistan is getting rid of it's aging fleet of Mirages and F-7s and replacing them with the JF-17s, and since Afghanistan doesn't have any fighters at all, why not donate a couple of mirages or F-7s to them (at least 2-3)? Pakistan lose nothing more than a few planes that we're trying to get rid of anyways, and gain more influence in Afghanstan. It's pretty much win-win, because even if the Afghans don't fly it, the gesture alone will be pretty effective at gaining support in Afghanistan. In turn, Afghanistan has a plane that it can use for bombing runs and air support (if they choose to operate them), which is an ability it lacks and relies mainly on foreign forces for, and makes Afghan forces less reliant on foreigners for help.

I think you have to much high expectation from human beings, humans tend to be ungrateful, if you give them a favour, don't expect them to be kind towards you, or reciprocate the favour.

If you "help" another person and expect benefit from him in return, you would be disappointed, I guess.

But if you help another person for the sake of God, then God would reward you for it, but if you help another person to seek benefits from him, then God would not reward you for it but would rather leave you upon him...

I think it is written in Quran some where....

So yeah, you need to consider this point, but if you want to take such actions..

Well, Zardari invited Karzai in Presidency when he took oath. But Mushi deal with this guy correct. Mush said once , He can t stand this guy, a very annoying personality .

Well, Zardari invited Karzai in Presidency when he took oath. But Mushi deal with this guy correct. Mush said once , He can t stand this guy, a very annoying personality .

The americans think he's apparently psychotic according to wikileaks at least, they say that he's prone to conspiracy theories.

do they even have trained pilots ?

Depends on the aircraft, I know they're training for their Super Tucano plane that they're going to receive 22 of.

Afghanistan as a whole is a thankless country.

* Pakistan is housing 3 million of Afghans.
* 6000+ students are studying in top universities of your country, just because they are given preference over deserving Pakistani students.
* 1000 scholarships for Afghans.
* Millions of dollars worth of trade discounts at the cost of Pakistani tax payer money in the form of Transit trade.
* 3 millions Afghans using your education and medical facility by paying nothing at all.
* $ 330 millions aid for Afghanistan by Pakistan.

Look at this detail of the projects completed by Pakistan in Afghanistan.

A state of the art Allama Iqbal Faculty at Kabul University is completed. As a separate project, the government of Pakistan is furnishing the Iqbal Faculty building.

The building of Sir Syed Science Faculty Block is near completion in Nangarhar University, Jalalabad. Further the structure of Liaqat Ali Khan Engineering Faculty in Balkh University, Mazar-e-Sharif is almost complete with the assistance of Pakistan. Rehman Baba High School in Kabul is complete, where 1200 students are currently enrolled and as another project on the same campus, hostel for 1000 students is under construction. Pakistan has donated buses for the students of Kabul University.

A sprawling Jinnah Hospital Complex with ten towers is under construction in Kabul. It will provide the most modern health facility in the country. Civil work on Nishter Kidney Hospital in Jalalabad is complete. Afghan doctors, paramedics and technicians to run this facility are also trained in Pakistan. A 200-bed Naib Aminullah Khan Logari Hospital is under construction in Logar. Pakistan has also donated mobile field hospitals and ambulances to several provinces. Construction of Torkham-Jalalabad Road in eastern Afghanistan is complete.

On request of the Afghan Government, Pakistan has undertaken to convert Torkham-Jalalabad road in a dual carriage highway. About 60 percent work is already completed on this project. With the assistance of Pakistan it has built three intra-city roads in Jalalabad and has provided earth-moving and road building machinery to various provinces. Government of Pakistan has donated 50 buses for public transportation, cash assistance to the Afghan government and food packages to the needy and school supplies to students in large numbers.

Several other major projects, including two eye hospitals, limb centre at Badakhshan, two Nuclear Medical Centres in Kabul and Jalalabad, are in the pipeline.
Arianna Afghan Airlines uses Pakistan’s civil aviation training facilities.

Compare the Pakistan of 60s and early 70s with today, what we have make of it for the sake of Afghanistan?

You donate even he whole squadron of Block-52, Afghans will still back-stab you. Enough is enough, concentrate on development of Pakistan, securing its borders and repatriation of Afghan refugees.

Afghanistan as a whole is a thankless country.

* Pakistan is housing 3 million of Afghans.
* 6000+ students are studying in top universities of your country, just because they are given preference over deserving Pakistani students.
* 1000 scholarships for Afghans.
* Millions of dollars worth of trade discounts at the cost of Pakistani tax payer money in the form of Transit trade.
* 3 millions Afghans using your education and medical facility by paying nothing at all.
* $ 330 millions aid for Afghanistan by Pakistan.

Look at this detail of the projects completed by Pakistan in Afghanistan.

A state of the art Allama Iqbal Faculty at Kabul University is completed. As a separate project, the government of Pakistan is furnishing the Iqbal Faculty building.

The building of Sir Syed Science Faculty Block is near completion in Nangarhar University, Jalalabad. Further the structure of Liaqat Ali Khan Engineering Faculty in Balkh University, Mazar-e-Sharif is almost complete with the assistance of Pakistan. Rehman Baba High School in Kabul is complete, where 1200 students are currently enrolled and as another project on the same campus, hostel for 1000 students is under construction. Pakistan has donated buses for the students of Kabul University.

A sprawling Jinnah Hospital Complex with ten towers is under construction in Kabul. It will provide the most modern health facility in the country. Civil work on Nishter Kidney Hospital in Jalalabad is complete. Afghan doctors, paramedics and technicians to run this facility are also trained in Pakistan. A 200-bed Naib Aminullah Khan Logari Hospital is under construction in Logar. Pakistan has also donated mobile field hospitals and ambulances to several provinces. Construction of Torkham-Jalalabad Road in eastern Afghanistan is complete.

On request of the Afghan Government, Pakistan has undertaken to convert Torkham-Jalalabad road in a dual carriage highway. About 60 percent work is already completed on this project. With the assistance of Pakistan it has built three intra-city roads in Jalalabad and has provided earth-moving and road building machinery to various provinces. Government of Pakistan has donated 50 buses for public transportation, cash assistance to the Afghan government and food packages to the needy and school supplies to students in large numbers.

Several other major projects, including two eye hospitals, limb centre at Badakhshan, two Nuclear Medical Centres in Kabul and Jalalabad, are in the pipeline.
Arianna Afghan Airlines uses Pakistan’s civil aviation training facilities.

Compare the Pakistan of 60s and early 70s with today, what we have make of it for the sake of Afghanistan?

You donate even he whole squadron of Block-52, Afghans will still back-stab you. Enough is enough, concentrate on development of Pakistan, securing its borders and repatriation of Afghan refugees.

Now i think its time to put the lid on all of these benefits given to these Afghan refugees in the end what have they done for Pakistan only spewing Hatred towards it ??
So as they don't like Pakistan then they should be deported back to their home country why keeping those unfaithful peoples even if u feed and give shelter to a dog he will be faithful to its owner but these peoples OH lord what can i say.

Hopefully soon enough Afghan pilots will train in India...just like their officers!

Soon enough Taliban will be ruling Afghanistan. So you plan on training Taliban Pilots at your Air Bases.

Great idea. I like this idea.

Now i think its time to put the lid on all of these benefits given to these Afghan refugees in the end what have they done for Pakistan only spewing Hatred towards it ??
So as they don't like Pakistan then they should be deported back to their home country why keeping those unfaithful peoples even if u feed and give shelter to a dog he will be faithful to its owner but these peoples OH lord what can i say.

Rightly said brother they are the worst ally we had even america is better then them and yesterday they burnet our flag in kabul.

Soon enough Taliban will be ruling Afghanistan. So you plan on training Taliban Pilots at your Air Bases.

Great idea. I like this idea.

brother he is trolling let him trolll we dont care for them and afghans

The americans think he's apparently psychotic according to wikileaks at least, they say that he's prone to conspiracy theories.

Depends on the aircraft, I know they're training for their Super Tucano plane that they're going to receive 22 of.

Provide any solid link on that traing plz

Rightly said brother they are the worst ally we had even america is better then them and yesterday they burnet our flag in kabul.

brother he is trolling let him trolll we dont care for them and afghans

Provide any solid link on that traing plz

New airframe adds strike capability to Afghan air force

The second-last and paragraphs show that US air force personnel are training the ANAF.

Since they're receiving these planes, and the US is trying to build up the ANAF to a decent size and capability, it should be pretty obvious that they're receiving training. After all, why would the US spend all that money on these planes for the ANAF, if the Afghans can't even fly them, let alone maintain them.

Back
Top Bottom