What's new

Snowfall in lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
feel sorry for indians....this is suppose to happen and is a lesson for the founding fathers not to name their holes after rivers that flows in foreign land.....just like gandhi....now indians are left to defend his inferiority complex :lol:

why are you so much ashamed of your country's name !! 'Pakistan' is not that bad name though not modern but still sop crying over it !!

The equator might not pass through India but some of Indian land does fall in the equatorial region.
5000-pic-equator.gif

And i learned that in my 4th grade general science.

The equator might not pass through India but some of Indian land does fall in the equatorial region.
5000-pic-equator.gif

And i learned that in my 4th grade general science.

True. India is a vast country, encompassing great deserts, huge rainforests, tall peaks, sandy beaches etc etc.

Did you know India also has the second coldest inhabited place in the world?

feel sorry for indians....this is suppose to happen and is a lesson for the founding fathers not to name their holes after rivers that flows in foreign land.....just like gandhi....now indians are left to defend his inferiority complex :lol:

You have quoted Mahatma Gandhi many times over and over....do you have any grudge against Gandhijee...WEIRD !!

The difference between the two links is because your link considers scientists posted at a place for research purposes to be called inhibited. A more generic definition of the term inhibited is when there are native residents who are born in that place and live there their entire lives.

OP is insane, hail storms inflicted extensive damage to the standing wheat crop in Punjab, here he is celebrating, shame on you, it might be visual pleasure for you, but think about those poor farmers who are already struggling with so many sh*tty policies of govt. etc etc. These heavy, unseasonal torrential rains have wiped out 30 to 40 percent of wheat production. Think about struggling economy, Agriculture still remains the major sector of the GDP composition..

True. India is a vast country, encompassing great deserts, huge rainforests, tall peaks, sandy beaches etc etc.

Did you know India also has the second coldest inhabited place in the world?

pakistan is a small country with everything in it from deserts to sea from plains areas to world's 3 largest mountain ranges :woot: dnt forget world three largest mountain ranges meets up in pakistan :smitten: world's biggest glacier out of polar region is in pakistan :smitten: and some sites classes pakistan as middle eastern state not south asian :what: dnt knw why

@aakash:lol:

lol...i dont have time to watch propoganda videos......bottom line is Pakistan is in the north-west of india and in central asia...indus river flows in Pakistan so that makes it home of indus valley civilization...silk route the trademark of central asia is in Pakistan....and bharat had nothing to be proud of..so they named their entire country after a river that flows in Pakistan f:lol:

guys why argue with somebody who doesnt know where equator is and argues sth as propaganda just becoz its out of his/her senses.... boundaries change for ever and nothing remains constant (countries and their boundaries)....its the civilization continuation that matters....

anyone with 2 eyes can see one circle is in central asia and other is in south asia on equator :bunny:

2vxkdxi.jpg

thats the tropic of cancer you dumbo......not the equator.....and pakistan still falls under south asia not central asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom