What's new

Snowfall in lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have seen on many well known sites pakistan and afghanistan are shown in middle east .

Sure how about Pakistan being in Antarctic, you will snow round the year..:P

but we are making dams amd blocking/releasing water ( depends on season) meant only for pakistan. and since u dont have balls to liberate kashmir, so either grow balls or Indus flows through India :coffee:

i am not retarded...i know that red line is on or near tropic of capricon....your folks have failed to pick my point...that red line is just to show india is lower than Pakistan and sits on equator :lol:
those balls and line is to show whole of Pakistan is above tropic of capricon and into middleeast and central asia..while india minus occupied kashmir only 10 percent of it is above tropic of capricon and rest 90 percent is below it and on equator :lol:

again dumbo.....it is the tropic of cancer not capricon....cant you even see the post and reply.....and India does not sit on the equator......it is above it,....the only thing that frustrates me is there was another person who was stupid enough to thank this guy for his above comment........a lot of people here will have to pass their 5 th std lawfully......

red baron - can you show us your 5 th std pass certificate.....

again dumbo.....it is the tropic of cancer not capricon....cant you even see the post and reply.....and India does not sit on the equator......it is above it,....the only thing that frustrates me is there was another person who was stupid enough to thank this guy for his above comment........a lot of people here will have to pass their 5 th std lawfully......

red baron - can you show us your 5 th std pass certificate.....

dont troll...refer to that ball map and if u have eyes u will get my point
2vxkdxi.jpg

but we are making dams amd blocking/releasing water ( depends on season) meant only for pakistan. and since u dont have balls to liberate kashmir, so either grow balls or Indus flows through India :coffee:

that is occupied kashmir...part of Pakistan it is ..........ur gandhi could have named your country after ganges or jamna...but who knows those names so he stole the name from a river that flow in foreign land in central asia :lol:

that is occupied kashmir...part of Pakistan it is ..........

thats what i am saying .. come and take it. alas the cold blooded pakistanis living in extreme cold regions like Lahore cant liberate. :coffee:

thats what i am saying .. come and take it. alas the cold blooded pakistanis living in extreme cold regions like Lahore cant liberate. :coffee:

we already have half of kashmir we will get back other part in future :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom