What's new

Smokers' Joint

The song is local.. pretty popular in quetta... i first heard it in my frnds car...... he was also a charsi malaga... :D

Yeah bro.. ive heard alot abt chars being sold openly in gunny bags in ur town.... a frnd of mine(now in PMA) told me alot abt it..... his old man(also an army officer-doctor) was a very pious guy... but tht guy was a real crook :D.

Someday..

Il go there...ROFL!

doors always open my nigga

by the way, i was referring to the garda not the song. :laugh:

I used to be a light smoker for a few months before I gradually quit. At peak I was on 1 pack of Davidoff Lights a week. That was tobacco.

you should visit Parachinar, in Upper Kurram Agency......
i recommend the trip ;)

one day wil IA , had a friend from parachinar in college days he got us hooked on that ... tell you what it takes an effort to make a joint lol !

one day wil IA , had a friend from parachinar in college days he got us hooked on that ... tell you what it takes an effort to make a joint lol !

over time you become ''dexterous'' at it....

from time u pull out a leaf of rolling paper to the time you light --it can be just 47 seconds; guaranteed.

just lit my 3 cig of the day and the last one too milds rock (wills)

there was this Chinese filterless cig i once smoked....

for 10 minutes i was having a strong buzz

smokers-lungs1.jpg

images

tumblr_la1dl0pef11qbkt3a.jpg

Your organs will look like this.

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

Last edited by a moderator:
says the curry munchin couch potato :laugh:

Hey, Im not a couch potato ...

Anyways.

W43043_01_A-Years-Worth-of-Tar.jpg

A Year's Worth of Tar, in yo @ss.

This graphic, sealed exhibit, containing a pack of cigarettes and cigarette ***** submerged in gooey tar, represents the amount of carcinogenic liquid a one-pack-a-day smoker put into his/her lungs over the course of a year.

Shut up u underage lil kid....n stop postin crappy pics... which mod will delete anyways.

I like smokin... my health... i look cool.. u dnt...

smoking is bad though, yaara.

80% of the worlds lung cancer patients are former and current smokers. We should learn from Peter Jennings

Back
Top Bottom