What's new

Smart phones | Selection advice, New releases, Concepts

Above phones are not Value for money, I think in this price segment Qmobile Noir A10 is best offering, exact same phone is sold as Micromax A110 in India, Cynus T2 in Germany. It may not have the brand value but this model will offer best hardware for price you pay. You should verify after-sales service of Qmobile from local users and decide if it's worth the risk.

after-sale value for Qmobile is the same not much.

above all the battery performance of Qmobile is NOT good not even last one day. and window mobiles have been used and rejected by so that's why the person is asking for Android ones in range of 15K

Someone Needs Review about Nokia Asha 501

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102

Huawei ascend y300

Sony Xperia miro

Keep in mind that person has already used iphon and is fed up with that so advise needed about above ones

I think best amongst the ones u mentioned is xperia miro. But then dont even go for miro. Xperia M is out now and costs as much as miro but has much better features.

Someone Needs Review about Nokia Asha 501

Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102

Huawei ascend y300

Sony Xperia miro

Keep in mind that person has already used iphon and is fed up with that so advise needed about above ones

I think best amongst the ones u mentioned is xperia miro. But then dont even go for miro. Xperia M is out now and costs as much as miro but has much better features.

Guys ! I'm planning on buying a Nokia Lumia 520.

Please please share your thoughts on it.

QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY

We have other costly versions of Xperia here but no M so far.

Why windows? Why not android?

I hear a lot of people complaining about its performance. I'll quote a friend of mine: " The lagdroid phones are nice at first, but they are guaranteed to lag after 2 months of use".

I hear a lot of people complaining about its performance. I'll quote a friend of mine: " The lagdroid phones are nice at first, but they are guaranteed to lag after 2 months of use".

Dont know about that. Been using one, no problem till now. May be other members can share their experience.

can any body give me info about Qmobile noir a15 3D
it is said that its display is 3D captive with out using any glasses plz verify this

is iPhone 4 and 5 able to use Skype? I heard there is the issue of which direction the camera is facing? does it come with camera facing both ways so you can choose which one you want? if so, what type is suitable?

is iPhone 4 and 5 able to use Skype? I heard there is the issue of which direction the camera is facing? does it come with camera facing both ways so you can choose which one you want? if so, what type is suitable?

Yeah, I am using the iPhone 5, & it can use Skype without any issues that I know off. The phone has a front & back camera, but I am not sure if Skype allows switching between cameras. I generally make video calls using Tango, & that application allows switching between front & back cameras during a video call.

Guys ! I'm planning on buying a Nokia Lumia 520.

Please please share your thoughts on it.

QUOTE ME WHEN YOU REPLY
its a nice phone.. and windows ui is very pretty.. if you dont download apps much this is a very decent phone...
and its nokia..

I use an iPhone 5 as well as Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Both are great phones, and technologically suprior than all phones in the market.

I am no one to judge but your friend certainly does not know anything about the Android platform then. I have been using android phone for 3 years now and never have i faced any lag. (exceptions are always there) Android is way much better than windows phones when it comes to user interface, usability, user freedom. (Heck ! you cant even change ringtone in a windows phone without connecting it to pc.)

Back
Top Bottom