What's new

Sixty-four years of failure ??

You want to talk about what happened in the 80s and 90s? Then surely you must blame US equally as well?

And then surely, you realize that WoT could have been avoided, because Taliban was ready to hand over Bin Laden to the US?

The bigger question is, why do you care for Pakistan so much? Pakistan doesn't need your help, and in 1-2 years, when WoT has drawn down, we'll be back to pre-WoT position. Additionally, you seem to be overestimating the problems that Pakistan faces. But then again, can't blame a bharati for feeling like that. It's what makes them feel cozy inside.

the basic point is the indians come to derail any topic that is purely Pakistan's internal matter... their purpose always is to seek attention and divert it to Pakistan-india debate... nothing but hatred drives them to poke their noses into other's matter...

We have gone very much forward in 64 years, but sadly, we are a nation which has been constantly broken apart by a few people who go for their narow interests. We need sinceritiy to the country, unity of the highest order, and discipline.

I am blaming the WoT because that's how it is - it is chiefly responsible for Pakistan's main problems today.

You want to talk about what happened in the 80s and 90s? Then surely you must blame US equally as well?

Oh yes, I do, but only partly.

And then surely, you realize that WoT could have been avoided, because Taliban was ready to hand over Bin Laden to the US?

Unconfirmed, unsubstantiated. There are also "unconfirmed reports" that the ISI persuaded Mullah Omar not to hand over OBL. Lets not go there.

The bigger question is, why do you care for Pakistan so much? Pakistan doesn't need your help, and in 1-2 years, when WoT has drawn down, we'll be back to pre-WoT position. Additionally, you seem to be overestimating the problems that Pakistan faces. But then again, can't blame a bharati for feeling like that. It's what makes them feel cozy inside.

I'm an honest guy, and let me tell you - I don't care a fig leaf for Pakistan. I am commenting here just to pass the time of day, not to show concern or empathy for Pakistan.

Forget all Bhartis, I can speak for myself - it doesn't make me feel "cozy inside" to see the state your nation is in, but then you can't expect me to show any sympathy for you after all the nastiness you started in Punjab and Kashmir, and the rivers of blood that you've made flow in my nation, and the dear ones whom I have even personally lost due to your perfidy.

I don't quite understand this though.

Indians claim they do not care about Pakistan's internal problems, and that they do not discuss about Pakistan.

Yet you have things that have nothing to do with Bharat being discussed by Bharatis here. You can call it obsession or just plain curiosity. The question is - are they lying when they say they do not care about Pakistan? Forget this forum. You can obvisouly see the obsession on this forum, but you can go to more or less any forum where bharatis are present in decent numbers. And not to forget them obsessing over Pakistan IRL as well.

Unconfirmed, unsubstantiated. There are also "unconfirmed reports" that the ISI persuaded Mullah Omar not to hand over OBL. Lets not go there.

Again, I am afraid that's part of the delusion.

Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over | World news | guardian.co.uk

I'm an honest guy, and let me tell you - I don't care a fig leaf for Pakistan. I am commenting here just to pass the time of day, not to show concern or empathy for Pakistan.

But surely the amount of time you're spending here could be spent on perhaps watching a movie, playing some sport, watching TV, watching ****, etc? Yet you choose to spend it on discussing Pakistan's internal matters. Why do you lie?

Forget all Bhartis, I can speak for myself - it doesn't make me feel "cozy inside" to see the state your nation is in, but then you can't expect me to show any sympathy for you after all the nastiness you started in Punjab and Kashmir, and the rivers of blood that you've made flow in my nation, and the dear ones whom I have even personally lost due to your perfidy.

Just like you support Mukhti Bahni, BLA, TTP? All which have proof btw (something bharatis are not willing to admit). But how is this relevant? So does that mean you do care about Pakistan, now?

I don't quite understand this though.

Indians claim they do not care about Pakistan's internal problems, and that they do not discuss about Pakistan.

Yet you have things that have nothing to do with Bharat being discussed by Bharatis here. You can call it obsession or just plain curiosity. The question is - are they lying when they say they do not care about Pakistan? Forget this forum. You can obvisouly see the obsession on this forum, but you can go to more or less any forum where bharatis are present in decent numbers. And not to forget them obsessing over Pakistan IRL as well.

Part of the reason for the "Bhartis" on this forum is the **** that you guys talk about India here and the sticky threads on India that you people have - that is what draws Bhartis to register and refute/argue. You shouldn't be complaining, the "Bharti influx" literally runs this forum.

Oh yes, I do, but only partly.

Then why are you on a PAKISTANI forum, on a thread concerning Pakistani internal problems, and then romping out about problems you dont even half know?

But surely the amount of time you're spending here could be spent on perhaps watching a movie, playing some sport, watching TV, watching ****, etc? Yet you choose to spend it on discussing Pakistan's internal matters. Why do you lie?

Just like you support Mukhti Bahni, BLA, TTP? All which have proof btw (something bharatis are not willing to admit). But how is this relevant? So does that mean you do care about Pakistan, now?

When I say I don't "care" about Pakistan, I mean I don't care for its well being or good. That is how I interpreted your question. I would rather like it if your nation pays the price for everything it has done in the past to India, as I mentioned in my last post.

Part of the reason for the "Bhartis" on this forum is the **** that you guys talk about India here and the sticky threads on India that you people have - that is what draws Bhartis to register and refute/argue. You shouldn't be complaining, the "Bharti influx" literally runs this forum.

But what does that have to do with not obsessing over Pakistan?

Then why are you on a PAKISTANI forum, on a thread concerning Pakistani internal problems, and then romping out about problems you dont even half know?

To pass the time of day.

If you have a problem with it, get the mods to ban me. Maybe you ask them to ban all "Bhartis"? (which they will not do, since this forum will die without "Bhartis". Ask the webmaster about it)

When I say I don't "care" about Pakistan, I mean I don't care for its well being or good. That is how I interpreted your question.
Well clearly you don't. But my question was over just general obsession with Pakistan.

I would rather like it if your nation pays the price for everything it has done in the past to India, as I mentioned in my last post.

And I would like it as well if Bharat, US, and Israel pays price for supporting terrorist groups around the world and being grade A hypocrites. Well, US' time has come, Israel gets it quite often and is only a matter of time before they get it fully. Bharat's time will come as well.

But what does that have to do with not obsessing over Pakistan?

It does - the Bhartis who join this forum join to refute the **** you talk about India, and not to "obsess" over Pakistan. Don't ask such questions again, I have explained it enough on this page.

It does - the Bhartis who join this forum join to refute the **** you talk about India, and not to "obsess" over Pakistan. Don't ask such questions again, I have explained it enough on this page.

But how are you refuting the **** we talk about Bharat in this thread? This thread was never about Bharat.

And I would like it as well if Bharat, US, and Israel pays price for supporting terrorist groups around the world and being grade A hypocrites. Well, US' time has come, Israel gets it quite often and is only a matter of time before they get it fully. Bharat's time will come as well.

This India-USA-Israel axis crap is remniscent of Zahil Hamid. I was expecting better from you - you seemed a more intelligent person than this.

Hold on with your hopes for the USAs "time having come". All reasonable and sensible nations and people around the world are praying that the USA does not catastrophically collapse - China and India included. Only thoroughly useless nations and people will hope for the world to be put into chaos by wishing for such a thing to happen. You're not one of them, are you?

Back
Top Bottom