What's new

Six BLA commanders killed by FC.

Last Hope

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FC seems to be active pursuit against against terrorism in Balochistan, after fighting the BLF unit of Dr.Allah Nazar, they have killed six BLA commanders now.

Look at this thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-army/227025-fc-attacked-maskhay.html

The news is in that in Balgatar Town, FC identified and killed six BLA commanders namely Mohammad Baksh Baloch, Hassan Tapi, Shay Haq, Khalil Noor, Ameen Baloch and Balach Baloch. The incident took place on January 2, and BLA spokesmen confirmed them being key leaders.

Oh common, these all are fake encounter's.. Actual culprits are probably moving freely..they killed hundred;s in past but did it actually made an effect, NO.

Oh common, these all are fake encounter's.. Actual culprits are probably moving freely..they killed hundred;s in past but did it actually made an effect, NO.

If they were fake encounters, you think they would name the culprits and FC take the responsibility.
These foreign fed dogs were pushing their luck, time to face the music.
Good hunting FC, help these scum on their way to hell.

If they were fake encounters, you think they would name the culprits and FC take the responsibility.
These foreign fed dogs were pushing their luck, time to face the music.
Good hunting FC, help these scum on their way to hell.

Naming and producing fake info on culprits is a very easy task for our mighty FC than killing the actual culprits...Tell me for how long FC has been deployed in Baluchistan, isn't it three decades now..Than why didn't they solved this problem by now..

The list was confirmed by BLA and they seek avenge. Local residents have confirmed the encounter.

Rest in Hell :D

I just hope that they do not become some martyred Baluch leaders now by the propaganda media !

Naming and producing fake info on culprits is a very easy task for our mighty FC than killing the actual culprits...Tell me for how long FC has been deployed in Baluchistan, isn't it three decades now..Than why didn't they solved this problem by now..

Initially the FC was stationed to protect and serve....now their duties have been moved up a notch....hence to hunt and kick a$$ and we are seeing the results.

So Allah nazar survived the Mashkhay Operation

Now wait for reports of 'le women n children' killed by FC on BLA internet Propoganda machine.

I have seen a lot of those propaganda websites making stuff by themselves ... Nothing adds more fun to the victory of our army than these funny reports at the end of the day though :D But still they cant explain how do they serve their " race " by killing the professionals that come from other provinces to help them ! :azn:

So Allah nazar survived the Mashkhay Operation

Obviously , he wont somehow be in the country right ? How many TTP leaders stay put and fight ?

wrora don't worry... it is possible, I was researching Swat and during the last days of Black thunderstorm dead bodies began to appear. Some were militants murdered by townspeople but others were killed by army... most citizens believe they were extra-judicial killings.

But what solution do we have? The nationalist in me supports this action but the rights worker thinks these guys should be given a trial despite the 4% conviction rate for terrorists.

Also @Windjammer is a brother from Peshawar... how we can condemn his beliefs just because they aren't with the army... people of Peshawar going through bomb and gun attacks weekly and they see no success (200 militants attack people in outskirts of Peshawar and kill top police officer-they have huge strenght and despite operation after operation surrounding areas of Peshawar are still unsafe)... no one has suffered more than Peshawarites... think of the fact that even a great lion of true (Pakistani) Pashtuns and the greatest poet to every live Rehman Baba's tomb was not spared. Think what people there must be going through.

I greatly sympathize with the people and have studied the areas of Waziristan, Hangu, Bannu,Lower Dir (Timergera) and Swat for my book. I think we shouldn't discredit this line of thinking. He is patriotic in his own way. When we are questioning forces and FC we want them to improve. I am a Nationalist and have myself declared I will fight hand in hand with Pakistan army if my country is attacked. But should that stop me from criticizing some things I see as failures? No.

Last edited by a moderator:
AWWWW YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FC!!!!!!!!!!! get these bast---ards! Send them back to hell where they belong

But what solution do we have? The nationalist in me supports this action but the rights worker thinks these guys should be given a trial despite the 4% conviction rate for terrorists.

I greatly sympathize with the people and have studied the areas of Waziristan, Hangu, Bannu,Lower Dir (Timergera) and Swat for my book. I think we shouldn't discredit this line of thinking. He is patriotic in his own way. When we are questioning forces and FC we want them to improve. I am a Nationalist and have myself declared I will fight hand in hand with Pakistan army if my country is attacked. But should that stop me from criticizing some things I see as failures? No.

" Shoot on sight orders " or " One shot - Professional Job " or " Line them up against the wall and put a bullet in their body " or " Kill all terrorist and ask questions later " are few of the ways that would work best ! Trust me , Pakistani courts cant convict these psychopaths since the witnesses fear the consequences of giving a testimony against them ...

I do it too , after all most of the people that have been killed in the War on Terror are from the NWFP province or FATA ... Always remember " Patriotism is never / shall never be blind " ... The citizen of the country has every right to criticize things he/she doesn't see fit ...

Back
Top Bottom