What's new

Singapore diplomat calls India 'stupid': Leaked papers

The processor you are using might have lot of contribution from the Indians, note that. :lol:

If you are using Windows 7 than many of its components are developed here in India... lol

microsoft-india-development-centre.jpg

You know why?
not coz tht indians r extra smarts thts coz of cheap IT coolies.....wat an american does u $500.... an indian does it for $50.

quite an Improvement I must say now he at-lest acknowledges the Tri color got to the moon :smokin:

Good point but isn't that known by a 10 years old kid? Also see his comment about Indian engineers and DRDO. He even don't know that how many Indian engineers working in around the world with top companies.

You know why?
not coz tht indians r extra smarts thts coz of cheap IT coolies.....wat an american does u $500.... an indian does it for $50.

There are many countries who will do it for $5 dollars but Microsoft, Intel, IBM, Oracle, SAP etc are not going there!!!! Didn't you watched the video what Microsoft CEO says?? :lol:

There are many countries who will do it for $5 dollars but Microsoft, Intel, IBM, Oracle, SAP etc are not going there!!!! Didn't you watched the video what Microsoft CEO says?? :lol:

I doubt that!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good point but isn't that known by a 10 years old kid? Also see his comment about Indian engineers and DRDO. He even don't know that how many Indian engineers working in around the world with top companies.

He has got to start from somewhere right:smokin:
We will help him get those facts right won't we:azn::azn:

You know why?

in other words IT professional who works for less.......
To put it differently he/she has a greater productivity per dollar a rare trait ,nothing to be ashamed of......
and by the way How many Super rich It prof does your country have my friend??
look to better your condition rather than mock some one who is in a much better of than your self(economic, political stability ,growth,international repute )..........

Exactly right. :tup:

This is a database of all the China-bashing threads started by Indians recently, most of them in the China defence section. The numbers are staggering.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/84024-let-us-find-out-one-who-likes-preaching.html

Whereas Chinese members do not flood the Indian defence forum with anti-India threads. Check it and see.

C-D please don't generalize not all Indian members flood the Chinese Sub-Forum........
There are good bad bad posters on all sides at this moment lots of the good one have disappeared.......

C-D please don't generalize not all Indian members flood the Chinese Sub-Forum........
There are good bad bad posters on all sides at this moment lots of the good one have disappeared.......

I don't, there are *some* Indian members here who I genuinely respect.

The point is the vast majority on this forum follow the same pattern, and there is no use trying to reason with them.

I don't, there are *some* Indian members here who I genuinely respect.

The point is the vast majority on this forum follow the same pattern, and there is no use trying to reason with them.

Since a lot of the senior members are gone there is no one the reign in the newbies who go on a rampage when any flame bait is posted Report and Ignore is any day better than a derailed thread and a Troll fest..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom