What's new

Singapore diplomat calls India 'stupid': Leaked papers

Phew!
Leakes don't tell,what India thinks about China.
;)

We all know what you guys think of us. :azn:

The Indian media is particularly aggressive at pushing this point, however if that won't do, then Pew Global Research polls will... only 34% of Indians have a positive impression of China. The vast majorities of both countries dislike and distrust the other side.

The Indian media is particularly aggressive at pushing this point, however if that won't do, then Pew Global Research polls will... only 34% of Indians have a positive impression of China. The vast majorities of both countries dislike and distrust the other side.

misread the post.

Duh,how to remove my thanks
:lol:

Last edited:

What a rubbish conclusion! You need to learn 'Data Interpretation', CD.

Only 34% having a positive impression doesn't mean that the rest 66% have a negative impression!

It could be anything.

Only 34% having a positive impression doesn't mean that the rest 66% have a negative impression!

It could be anything.

I have witnessed for myself the great hatred that most Indians hold for China, to the extent where I literally cannot go for more than a month on the internet without one of them calling me a "chink".

My conclusions are my own ones, the Indian media and these polls just reinforce that. :azn:

It could be anything.

Would it Fry you circuits to be polite??
Now please think of politeness when you talk/post
thank you..........

I have witnessed for myself the great hatred that most Indians hold for China, to the extent where I literally cannot go for more than a month on the internet without one of them calling me a "chink".

My conclusions are my own ones, the Indian media and these polls just reinforce that. :azn:
"Chink" is not meant to be an insult most people don't know that Chinese feel it to be derogatory.........
than again there are some who do it on purpose but they are a minority......

the polls are due to TRP chasing free media look for more balanced outlets there are quite a few of them........

33% approval ain't bad and it also does not imply that the rest of the 69% hate China a large % are indifferent.......
the majority vibe is of positive admiration and inspiration some thing like the "Chinese have been able to do it we too should try to catch up "......

Most people doesn't know 'chink' is an offensive word. When I came here, a number of Americans used to call Chinese 'chinks'. I thought that was just normal representation of Chinese. But your point of view is rarely put forward, as there is no free media in your country. Because of lack of that, your country is viewed with suspicion. All the news I read about China is from Western media. May be the GOC should do something about it.

Royan and "great," you two must think Chinese are fools. You are not kidding anybody with that sad excuse. Next, you will tell us that Indians don't really understand English at all. Please. Try a little honesty.

Indians have newspapers, no? Do Indian newspapers and magazines refer to the citizens of China as "Chinese"? I read your newspapers. In general, they do not refer to Chinese people in a derogatory manner.

When an Indian insults a Chinese, he knows exactly what he's doing. You are what you are. It engenders hard feelings in moderate Chinese and pretty soon, there are no more India-sympathetic Chinese anymore.

Last edited:
Royan and "great," you two must think Chinese are fools. You are not kidding anybody with that sad excuse. Next, you will tell us that Indians don't really understand English at all. Please. Try a little honesty.

Indians have newspapers, no? Do Indian newspapers and magazines refer to the citizens of China as "Chinese"? I read your newspapers. In general, they do not refer to Chinese people in a derogatory manner.

When an Indian insults a Chinese, he knows exactly what he's doing. You are what you are. It engenders hard feelings in moderate Chinese and pretty soon, there are no more India-sympathetic Chinese anymore.

Im not defending the one who use it to abuse people but honestly lot of "people" are ignorant to the thing you people take offence to..........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom