What's new

Sindh ahead in non-payment of bills, Punjab in electricity and gas theft

1- The reporter has actually spared no one. If all the Descos in Sindh, KPK and Punjab are in worst condition then which are not?
2-The theft is around 90 Billion PKR for Pakistan. If going by your sarcasm that nine out of 10 people don't pay in punjab that means that around 90% of the 6500 MW is stolen. The amount should be in trillions cha cha jee. Common Sense use karlia karo.
Here is a simple math for you
Pakistan lost Rs90 billion in electricity theft, line losses - thenews.com.pk
Just add the losses of Punjab's DESCOs and just compare them with one of the Sindh's DESCO. You ll find the correction of "9 out of 10 people steal electricity in Punjab".

Its actually Mazahia Qawali Movement.....

Sarcasm doesn't need any logical support...........

chacha jee i was trying to give an example and explain my point, i didnt mean that every 9 out of ten people in punjab steal electricity

BTW see this

Last edited by a moderator:
chacha jee i was trying to give an example and explain my point, i didnt mean that every 9 out of ten people in punjab steal electricity

BTW see this

oh there is a difference in way an inference and an example is expressed. And yes, I always remember you both (W11 and you) always resort to youtube and daily motion. Internet universe is much broader and rather care waste some time in finding more concrete stuff than random videos.
Btw I don't blame you for your attitude, racism is embedded systemically in the mind of your breed.

Last edited by a moderator:
KESE has developed their own ways to control the situation. For example, shifting load-shedding to high default rate areas. Private suppliers work for incentives. Had KESE been government entity, I can bet the situation would have been worse. Thats why I support the privatization of DESCOs. At least this would spare the tax-payers like me from funding the losses of inefficiencies pf government owned enterprises.
sub yehe khety hain mgr govt ko kuch to krna hoga na wrna ye theek kese hoga

LOL...this is exactly what happens in Indian cities.

India = Pakistan = Third world countries

in punjab the industry steal gas and electricity while domestic consumers steal in sindh

Back
Top Bottom