What's new

Sindh ahead in non-payment of bills, Punjab in electricity and gas theft

your knowledge is very basic my dear, punjab doesnt provides its share to Sindh/Karachi infact gets share from other provinces

Karachi is run by independent private organisation which is not connected to the government, and infact KESC buys more expensive electricity at higher electricity rates from PEPCO or WAPDA

Punjab gets both electricity and gas from other provinces like azad kashmir, KPK, Balochistan and Sindh

Sindh generates 70% of the gas, and KPK has immense hydro power like tarbela dam

so if that's the case then why is load-shedding still such a major problem in Sindh?

is it a "software" issue or a "hardware" one

so if that's the case then why is load-shedding still such a major problem in Sindh?

is it a "software" issue or a "hardware" one

excuse me?

Sindh gives 45% to Punjab, it keeps rest of it

Punjab also gets electricity from KPK

but recently when KPK approached Punjab to provide it wheat, Punjab refused

excuse me?

Sindh gives 45% to Punjab, it keeps rest of it

Punjab also gets electricity from KPK

but recently when KPK approached Punjab to provide it wheat, Punjab refused

STFU.

Look at the distribution of resources in Sind. While there is no load shedding in Karachi, interior Sind is facing up to 20 hours.

Punjab supplies wheat to every province. There is no issue with KPK. When it comes to Sind, you people keep to only Karachi.

Look around the areas of the Province you live in before opening your mouth

Stop spread civil war between provinces and get lost.

Punjab supplies wheat to every province. There is no issue with KPK.

535792_568270689880673_493801063_n.jpg

STFU.

Look at the distribution of resources in Sind. While there is no load shedding in Karachi, interior Sind is facing up to 20 hours.

When it comes to Sind, you people keep to only Karachi.

Look around the areas of the Province you live in before opening your mouth

Stop spread civil war between provinces and get lost.

the sindh government doesnt belong to MQM but PPP where doesnt get elected from karachi, figure the rest out yourself

the sindh government doesnt belong to MQM but PPP where doesnt get elected from karachi, figure the rest out yourself

Were you not part of the federal government for past 20 friken years (including PPP years), had your own CM across many terms and still as of today enjoying the presence of your governor ? :laughcry:

Were you not part of the federal government for past 20 friken years (including PPP years), had your own CM across many terms and still as of today enjoying the presence of your governor ? :laughcry:

i think you should come out with better defence lol

^^ You are jealous because you are minority in your province and haven't ruled it yet. :laughcry:

your knowledge is very basic my dear, punjab doesnt provides its share to Sindh/Karachi infact gets share from other provinces

Karachi is run by independent private organisation which is not connected to the government, and infact KESC buys more expensive electricity at higher electricity rates from PEPCO or WAPDA

Punjab gets both electricity and gas from other provinces like azad kashmir, KPK, Balochistan and Sindh

Sindh generates 70% of the gas, and KPK has immense hydro power like tarbela dam

Karak gas and oil reserves are largest in Pakistan.

Oh c'mon, you got to post a little more on this issue. And for love's sake, keep in mind 6 time rule of N-League for about 2 decades in Punjab while enlightening us on this matter.. If a party was unable to do any sh!t about this issue after ruling a province 6 times, then what should we call that party??? And you label PTI as most evil party in whole universe because its allegedly failed to deliver in 2 months as per you guys..

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

Hosla Hosla, where am i defending a certain political party here??? Where did i said that a certain political party is responsible in a particular province?? i just mentioned the actual headline from the source, so just quit with this useless ranting & using each and every opportunity for political mileage... :hitwall: ... have a nice day...

Hosla Hosla, where am i defending a certain political party here??? Where did i said that a certain political party is responsible in a particular province?? i just mentioned the actual headline from the source, so just quit with this useless ranting & using each and every opportunity for political mileage... :hitwall: ... have a nice day...

No sir, it wasn't a political ranting, I was actually serious about your point of view about this issue considering you a good critic. PML-N claim to make a Roshan Pakistan, but their past is a complete contradiction of their claim as they are equally responsible to push this country into dark ages. They've ruled Punjab for 5 times, ruling it 6 times, most by any other political party in history of Pakistan. Don't you think PML-N is responsible for this issue...? Just asking your point of view? :)

No sir, it wasn't a political ranting, I was actually serious about your point of view about this issue considering you a good critic. PML-N claim to make a Roshan Pakistan, but their past is a complete contradiction of their claim as they are equally responsible to push this country into dark ages. They've ruled Punjab for 5 times, ruling it 6 times, most by any other political party in history of Pakistan. Don't you think PML-N is responsible for this issue...? Just asking your point of view? :)

to hell with all political parties. every one playing its own politics including PTI too. at the end common pakistanis are suffering.

to hell with all political parties. every one playing its own politics including PTI too. at the end common pakistanis are suffering.

Yea to hell with all political parties. And to hell with these so called neutral critics at PDF too, who always jump on guns when something bad is done by PTI but are always reluctant to open their mouths when N-League is caught doing something bad red handed. I've merely asked for his opinion on this issue and look how I'm blamed for doing political point scoring.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom