What's new

Sikhs rally in London over 1984 India temple attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khalistan movement is dead in India. I mean Sikhs are very much a part of mainstream India. Sports, politics, military, etc. And they make up like 2% of India. Its over.

bhaji-3.jpg

ss321709.jpg

36818.jpg

edit2.jpg

images

where did arabs come into this?

can't you see the photos? do your eyes keep you in denial?

Sikh self determination never went away. They just dont express it in India because they know India isn't a democracy and violence will be the result.

Again you go out and speak as though you're a Sikh......maybe now the Arab comment makes sense?

When we live on ground situation, when there are Sikhs on this forum who get banned every day for showing their love for India, when the Indian PM is Sikh with a humongous Sikh regiment he can boast of.....what could you possibly show us that could sway our minds about the "true feelings" of the Sikhs towards India?

Seriously give it break friend.....I dread for you when the Singhs arrive on this thread.....

Humanity died in india on the eve of operation blue star...In one night they killed 4000 of their minority brothers along with their dreams for equal rights:agree:

The Sikh Khalistanis do not want Hindu rule. They seem not to mind Muslim rule of Lahore. What do you think it is?

The allegations were that the Sikhs had stashed lots of weapons in the Golden Temple to launch their seperatist movement.

I dont think owning firearms was illegal in 1984 in India under license. Plus there was no evidence of them being used for seperatist acts.

Yes they had weapons, at every stage they INFORMED the government to start dealing with sikh minority on equality basis (AT THAT TIME) or they will go and make their own state..
Now which book says this is wrong..
You know what, these people were so right in their needs and complaints that even a Sikh General in indian army left his post, and helped in fortification of golden temple complex for the case if they get attacked....THING IS THAT INDIAN PM COULD SAY"INDIA IS SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED IN 1984" but cant give JUSTICE for mass killing.

Not all regiments do what they do for the same reason. Money is one thing they may do what they do instead of loyalty.

So what "inside information" made you land to the conclusion that the Sikhs in the armed forces of India are serving for the money and NOT to defend their motherland?

The Sikh Khalistanis do not want Hindu rule. They seem not to mind Muslim rule of Lahore. What do you think it is?

Well...are you sure? Coz the basis and beginning of Sikh Religion speaks very differently.....

Again you go out and speak as though you're a Sikh......maybe now the Arab comment makes sense?

When we live on ground situation, when there are Sikhs on this forum who get banned every day for showing their love for India, when the Indian PM is Sikh with a humongous Sikh regiment he can boast of.....what could you possibly show us that could sway our minds about the "true feelings" of the Sikhs towards India?

Seriously give it break friend.....I dread for you when the Singhs arrive on this thread.....

Dont be silly. Sikhs on the internet could be Hindus.

Stop clutching at straws. The photos prove there's a huge Sikh contingent that want Khalistan formed and do not want to be under Hindu rule. These people live free from the fear of getting beaten and burned by Hindu police mobs controlled by Modi and co.

Humanity died in india on the eve of operation blue star...In one night they killed 4000 of their minority brothers along with their dreams for equal rights:agree:

The Bengalis fell outside of the Ummah I assume...eh? Mr. Pot...

Singh is already on the thread..Why don't you give a BREAK instead of complaining to him, have you ever stood for injustice done towards Singhs in delhi, kanpur, lucknow, calcutta??

Its hard to look in defaults inside.

Dont be silly. Sikhs on the internet could be Hindus.

Stop clutching at straws. The photos prove there's a huge Sikh contingent that want Khalistan formed and do not want to be under Hindu rule.

You Pakistanis and conspiracy theories.....

Why do I need to clutch at straws....I have the Sikhs to back me up in my argument....

Who do you have to back up your vague theory?

PS: Avoid making a duplicate ID.....

Yes they had weapons, at every stage they INFORMED the government to start dealing with sikh minority on equality basis (AT THAT TIME) or they will go and make their own state.. Now which book says this is wrong..You know what, these people were so right in their needs and complaints that even a Sikh Generals in indian army left his post, and helped in fortification of golden temple complex for the case if they get attacked....THING IS THAT INDIAN PM COULD SAY"INDIA IS SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED IN 1984" but cant give JUSTICE for mass killing.

i think this is correct generally. Weapons were allowed under license. They did not see the reason why they should be victimized into handing their weapons over and noone else.

Singh is already on the thread..Why don't you give a BREAK instead of complaining to him, have you ever stood for injustice done towards Singhs in delhi, kanpur, lucknow, calcutta??

Its hard to look in defaults inside.

Fine what do you want to know?

What is 'Hindu' rule?? Indian rule.

The congress leader is a Christian, President Hindu, PM Sikh, Vice President Muslim...

And many more examples like defense minister former Christian now atheist.

You Pakistanis and conspiracy theories.....

Why do I need to clutch at straws....I have the Sikhs to back me up in my argument....

Who do you have to back up your vague theory?

PS: Avoid making a duplicate ID.....

You're clutching at straws because a huge march took place in a country where the Sikhs would not be brutalized for expressing their desire for a homeland. The photos show there is a strong feeling to produce Khalistan.

You're saying that you know Sikhs and they don't want Khalistan. I think they do but dont want to tell you to your face because you are intolerant. The pictures back this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom