What's new

Sikhs protest in EU to demands freedom.

Just keep in mind 1 thing... Bangladesh!! before u speak anything :omghaha:

Keep being proud of when you surrounded your enemy like a coward

If 1 vs 1 battle between Pakistan Army & Indian Army, Indian Army pisses pants

btw who am I , am I the PM of Pakistan ?

But you have no shame in exposing India's hand in striking terrorism in neighbouring countries

How can I expose.... am I the PM of India or Army Chief Of India ?:cool:

No we were not.... hence still we are Hindus.... but u were among the unlucky ones... hence converted. :omghaha:

The ancestors of most Pakistanis may have been buddhist or hindu. But i am forever thankful to the Mughals for converting us to the true and great religion of Islam.

Big up Ghauri, Aurangzeb, Ghaznavi, Babar and Abdali

Bharat Mata Ko Mera Lun

No we were not.... hence still we are Hindus.... but u were among the unlucky ones... hence converted. :omghaha:

You are Hindus cuz the Muslim invaders wanted you to pay jizaya...

They could have converted you right away ;)

ok ok... leave it... enough of BS. I give up.... u win!! cheers :D

The ancestors of most Pakistanis may have been buddhist or hindu. But i am forever thankful to the Mughals for converting us to the true and great religion of Islam.

Big up Ghauri, Aurangzeb, Ghaznavi, Babar and Abdali

Bharat Mata Ko Mera Lun

yeah correct u r right.... I can understand that seeing the product!! :rofl:

well i guess u hav all the stats of 1 vs 1 battle........lmaoo..............u want to win a key board war??..if yes...then ur army is storngest 1 pakistani soldier=10 indian....happy??now u can get rid of ur sleeping pills?sleep tight........c u in the battle field.....:wave:........

v had a kashmiri guide who gave us toor to the dull lake and while in gulmarg and on way to amarnaaath we were on horses with kashmiri people owning them and u know they all became vry frank and friendly..they never ever said a word that free us or something he innocently and curiously asked me about my state and asked me few questions that what i did there....he even told me a little history of trips and races of his horse....:)

I know... that's y I feel like laughing when I see these posts here and just wonder.... How pathological liar these folks are... :)

You are Hindus cuz the Muslim invaders wanted you to pay jizaya...

They could have converted you right away ;)

No, these coward Hindus have to eternally thank the brave Sikhs for them remaining Hindus, thats the history these ungrateful Hindus forget. The reward the Sikhs' freedom with brute force and they seem to feel good about it ..

I know... that's y I feel like laughing when I see these posts here and just wonder.... How pathological liar these folks are... :)
what d u think what these folks are trying to do?........agar ISI(top intelligence agency:P) ye nai kar ski to ye kya kr lenge.....i
ithink they all want to get rid of their sleeping pills.....

If Muslims wanted they could have easily converted every single hindu to islam by force, they ruled the sub-continent for more than 500 years
But some Mughals were more interested in collecting Jizya

future_bound, dont post overly offensive comments

WHO THE FUKC CARES ABOUT THOSE IDIOTS IN EUROPE xD :hitwall:

They can keep crying, but Khalistan is dead.

^^^ Indians on fire. :rofl:

Why dont you guys ask your government how many Indian districts and states have insurgency? Also ask them How many districts are there which are not under your Indian government control at all?

regarding your username, Rajput is a hindu caste and hindu name, why are you using it ? and spreading anti India hatred.

If Muslims wanted they could have easily converted every single hindu to islam by force, they ruled the sub-continent for more than 500 years
But some Mughals were more interested in collecting Jizya

Nonsense .... those guys whose ancestors were converted forcefully are mocking the strong ones.

Back
Top Bottom