What's new

Signs of Coming War!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep them alert on the border. Let the leave be cancelled. let them bring all equipments. It will cause strain on economy and may be affect internal security and security of their western borders.

R u using Telepathy to listen to my thoughts:cheers:

nice plan buddy... :blink:

Yeh sab RA*.... i mean upar wala hi janta hai ...hum to tuch manoos hai (Including @Tuchha :D)

Last edited by a moderator:
mate cricket and war dont do hand in hand.
its like saying south africa is a superpower because they are the best in cricket or maybe spain is the strongest,because it is best in football.
and no offence.:tup:

None taken bud :cheers:, but i also have trouble believing that we will get completely dominated without putting up a fight. Domination would mean nuke strikes and that would be the end of it. Both sides will launch thrusts into each others territory, try out their war doctrines and tactics, once enough blood has been spilt, will call for a ceasefire. So i have trouble buying the idea of complete domination that we see in USA vs Iraq for example.

LOl did you just compare Cricket to a military war.....Only in pakistan:rofl:

I compared the mentality not different fields!

ActuaLLY ITS OTHER WAY ROUND.....u GUYS WERE NOT CAPABLE IN PAST ALSO NOT ARE YOU EVEN NOW....

Maybe that is why you are here on defence.pk. To test our capabilities I shall take?

We divided your nation in half and submerged two nation theory in bay of bengal...Even when u had America And china on your side..yet Your 90000 soldier surrendered

We divided YOUR country into two without firing a single bullet back in 47. Who's the daddy now?

Don't forget the Battle of longewala Were our band of 120 soldiers of the Punjab regiment of the Indian Army headed by Major Kuldip Singh Chandpuri successfully defended their post all night against a whole Tank regiment of the Pakistani Army,

Lucky you. Atleast our F-86s never landed on your strip unlike your Gnats after spotting our F-104s. I must say Gnat is a very beautiful fighter. Ive seen it in Karachi museum.

During kargil U had so called gr8 American Latest Weapon and Fighter aircraft And American support Again with china's blessing...All We had What u call Russian junk ..But yet Even After At height Advantage ..Your Soldier Had to Retreat ...

Retreat..this is what you have been doing till now. Just like after 26/11 when you had ALL THE OPTIONS on the table regarding Pakistan.

All you Army is Capable of Running terror Camps.....Misguiding Youth into Die in name of God... And Ambushing A patrol party....

Totally understandable to be $hit scared.

There is a need to put guys permanently in your true place..But our Impotent GoI is Holding our Army Back..

Don't worry Even they Are feeling the heat know If they keep Behaving like this ..they can kiss there Political future Goodbye...

As far as you guys go...Tum logo ki to hum log kahe ke lenge:sniper:

Kill yourself twice and then make sure both the times. Loser

None taken bud :cheers:, but i also have trouble believing that we will get completely dominated without putting up a fight. Domination would mean nuke strikes and that would be the end of it. Both sides will launch thrusts into each others territory, try out their war doctrines and tactics, once enough blood has been spilt, will call for a ceasefire. So i have trouble buying the idea of complete domination that we see in USA vs Iraq for example.

I compared the mentality not different fields!

ya,of course it wont be one-sided.maybe(just saying)if u were to fight a war with china,then that would be one sided.
with india,india will dominate,but it wont be one sided.:cheers:

ya,of course it wont be one-sided.maybe(just saying)if u were to fight a war with china,then that would be one sided.
with india,india will dominate,but it wont be one sided.:cheers:

Why would we fight a war with China when we have you? :D And you're right this time. It would be one sided.! :D

If this war starts, I fear it may be the end of India.

Countries are getting more cozy to nukes now. Nuclear plants are popping up all over in Pakistan & the world.

If India decides to take drastic measures to retaliate, Pakistan will not hesitate to use nukes on India.

lol so much for chest thumping fan boys if you lot are intelligent enough then you lot won't be saying things like this lol still in order to enlighten you fellow members let me tell you few things if God forbid war breaks out both the Countries will face the terrible repercussion and who will take the advantage of this you know who will.
so instead of this mombo jumbo banter about one sided and stuffs its wise to act rationally instead of being emotionally mentally declined :)

@kam83
dont you remember when our single regiment stopped an entire hindustani army 1st armoured division{fakhr-e-hind)
and brought it to its knees!
Well we tore apart akhand bharat and threw it into the indian ocean in 1947!
:rofl: we slaughtered the cow!
Cheen-o-arab hamara
hindustan hamara
muslim hain hum
watan ha sar jahan -humara(allama iqbal)

actually @airomerix Sir we{muslims} ruled them for a thousand years thats why they are suffering from inferiority complex

Wow Indian media really pushing for some sort of a conflict with Pakistan.:no:

Wow Indian media really pushing for some sort of a conflict with Pakistan.:no:

Indian media has been doing that to Pakistan in any way or form since its independence. In India, the channel that can scream and defame Pakistan the most gets more viewers and prestige. The news channels are so pathetic that you can literally put them next to fox news and not know the difference.

This pathetic journalism and attempts to sling dirt on other countries especially at Pakistan by Indians gives birth to fan-boys all over the world and India that live for chest thumping be it on forums or streets and are always looking for next war b/w the two countries because they really have nothing to live for, no aims in life, no future family...yet. Look how things change once they have a little one to look after, crossing fingers and praying for de-escalation of conflicts that directly involves their family's safety. Kids these days...

Indian channels are wannabe english channels. They make all Indians seem like devolved monkeys

Only Indian news channel that is good is NDTV.. TIMES NOW and others have editors who have 82 IQ and are hindu nationalist

Indian media doesn't do anything than spreading what is happening in Pakistan and let the world decide what they want to think about Pakistan.

Indian media just give exposure to entire world about bad things of India and Pakistan too.

As for movie and TV industry, it play an important part in cultural invasion.

The greatest weapon India has is its Economy and its Soft Power.

@kam83dont you remember when our single regiment stopped an entire hindustani army 1st armoured division{fakhr-e-hind)and brought it to its knees!
Well we tore apart akhand bharat and threw it into the indian ocean in 1947!
:rofl: we slaughtered the cow!Cheen-o-arab hamara
hindustan hamaramuslim hain hum
watan ha sar jahan -humara(allama iqbal)
actually @airomerix Sir we{muslims} ruled them for a thousand years thats why they are suffering from inferiority complex
Another Zaid Hamid fan.
Ruled us for 1000 years. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom