What's new

Siachen avalanche: Pakistan welcomes India's offer

Because our Chinese friends already help us in many different facets, we have helicopters - man power - the help they have to offer is something that we don't have, that is why they are considering it.

Did they convey this 'reason' for the delay to you or is this just another of your conjectures?

the real rescue is being done by pakistanis only, americans are sitting in islamabad and chilling

Well, at least they are there and doing something.

The ones 'chilling' seem to be in Beijing.

Questions are bound to be raised when the country Pakistanis hate the most comes to help and the one Pakistanis love the most doesn't.

It's only natural to raise questions.

CJS - We are not privy to the discussions that have taken place - in who has offered and who hasnt.
One must also look at what is required and in fact IF the requirement of assistance is going to assist. All we can say accurately is the terrain is an extremely difficult one and im sure in cases such as this the priority is to reach the victims - be that with whoevers assistance or no assistance.
Sadly my personal view is though it hurts me to say it - whoever helps we are looking at a very sad and bleak situation and we may be already too late.

I dont get it ....those Pakistani soldiers are in Siachen to kill Indian soldier and capture Siachen....Why should India offer any help to enemy soldiers who are waiting to back stab indian ....:undecided:

Sadly my personal view is though it hurts me to say it - whoever helps we are looking at a very sad and bleak situation and we may be already too late.

We all should be prepared for the worse possible news. The time delay does not bode well.

Its been rejected with thanks & smiles, alreAdy.
India is the eye ball to eye ball , enemy on that! Dam cold place,
We can't show them our sesitive positions, we have to do it, by ourselves!
Even USA shouldn't, be allowed, the best & all weather friends like china, are allways wellcomed in pakistan, & on this situation they are the best,to accept their help!:china:

It is rather interesting that you talk about a country that has not even spoken two words on condolences, let alone offered you any help to get the soldiers out while all your supposed enemies (the USA, us, NATO/Germany etc) have offered help.

You can invite China sure, but the question remains that they didn't even offer words of condolence or sympathy to you.

Some fair weather friends.

I dont get it ....those Pakistani soldiers are in Siachen to kill Indian soldier and capture Siachen....Why should India offer any help to enemy soldiers who are waiting to back stab indian ....:undecided:

this is called humanity bro !

That is called Humanity and we have more to offer to the world as Humans, We INDIANS know the value of life like no other.

It could earn Congress some "minority" votes in the form of sold-out mullas who've secured votebanks in colonies of ignorant innocent people....that's why. :coffee:

It could earn Congress some "minority" votes in the form of sold-out mullas who've secured votebanks in colonies of ignorant innocent people....that's why. :coffee:
Thats also a posibility apart from Humanity, these Congress people are soleless a hole who eat, sleep, sh#t and think about vote bank politics every day of their lives.

nyways guys what is the present situation??? how many jawans have been rescued till now???

Lol this is not a situation think or argue, none of politicians relatives or pakistani family members aren't there...that's why keep arguing on this subject.... You people are waiting for those help, who are thinking ...... The best way Pakistan can do is accept help, whom already raised hand,for those soldiers.... Those soldiers who always trying to protect your country at -60 temp........ It doesn't matter which country they belongs to.... you people talking in AC rooms fighting in internet..... Respect their lifes not ego's... If god grace is with them you can save few lives of them.... Try to help them ,we can fight some other day in internet......my prayers will be those brave soldiers...

That is called Humanity and we have more to offer to the world as Humans, We INDIANS know the value of life like no other.

Where were you when these humans were sitting in Kargil post at top and sending our soldier in coffins .....at War post ...humanity is called dumb act....

we must be thankful to god that they have kept our army safe on siachin even we are sitting on top..

Where were you when these humans were sitting in Kargil post at top and sending our soldier in coffins .....at War post ...humanity is called dumb act....

just show's that we are more humane!

Back
Top Bottom