What's new

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

• Total voters
Which literally translates to, we will support any one who kills Tamils. At least from your confession INDIANs should realize one thing. For shingalese "A good Tamilan is a dead Tamilan" and that is what they are right now doing in SL, killing and raping Tamils. and INDIANS think SL is our friend and Tamils in TN who are crying for INDIA to take action are hostile to INDIAN forign policy.
INDIANS who think SL is a country which is going to implement the LLRC and 13 amendment that it promised to us, think again
brother as a fellow Indian and a Bengali i want justice for our Tamil brothers of SL!i mean whenever i see those pictures of a young child(Balachandran) getting murdered in cold blood by those lankan soldiers,my blood start to boil!but those congressis are hell bent to not interfare in this serious matter!here in Kolkata the majority of my fellow Bengali friends support the Tamil cause for a separate Ealam in Northern Lanka and my my words that it will soon become a reality.just wait for the 2014 Loksabha Election,once NDA comes to power and Mr.Modi becomes the P.M. we are going to have an independent Ealam for our Tamil brothers in Lanka itself pretty soon:agree:

Last edited by a moderator:
While we are at it... azad bengaluru zindabaad!
oh my! evil indies oppressing us.

Tamil separatist movement in India?.....I can only reply: wake up bro! there's no such movements here in TN

I predict Tamilnadu will be the first state to break away from Indian union. historically, Tamils were the first to fight for secession from India. But the timing of the Chinese intrusion in 1960s didnt make it happen as the Tamils feared China will take over Tamilnadu. So the than CM withdrew his demand for secession.

The other reason is Tamils (and some NE states) have nothing in common with Indians esp language, Tamil is the most purest of the Dravidian language In 1965 there was this anti Hindi agitation in Tamilnadu and the Indian army killed about 500 Tamil agitating students.(google for more info).

The Hinduism of the Tamils is different to the rest of the Indians one e.g Tamils have their own Tamil god called Murugan (google for more info) .

Pakistan is the enemy of the Indians not Tamils, Tamils traditional / historical enemy is/was Sri Lanka. Pakistan need to know this and work with Tamils in Tamilnadu.

If America sees strategic advantage in Tamilandu than expect a Tamil spring through 'American diplomatic wizandry' .

Pakistan to work with Tamil Nadu...Lol

Did you ever breath the air of Tamil Nadu our Language is only Tamil next everything is India ...come with 1960s yes that is Last generation we are New here and Pro India....

Pls you have any option to Bring a Pakistani Here ...My Friends are here they have one Common Enemy Name is Pakistan In my Village in every family a member who fight for Our Country...Even My Grand Father is a Martyr he doesn't fight for Tamils not Eelem he Fights against Pakistan

I don't qualify for either.. Silly Madrasi.. :lol:
mate if India attacks your little country today nobody in the entire world will be able to do a thing about it and i literally mean nobody!we just need a strong central Govt. to unite the Ealam with the state of Tamil Nadu and bringing it within the fold of the Indian Union.so stop making these ridiculous posts,you are going to pay for your crimes against humanity and mark my words that the day is not far away!:smokin:

Let me help help you, it was decided by your india !!! Even one of your fellow country man in PDF admitted that was a mistake .. India used the Tamils to fight its proxy war in Sri lanka . (Indira Gandhi's own words - to teach Sri lanka a lesson for defiance) A fact that Tamils and Sinhalese should reaslise. In the end India betrayed the Tamils (no Bangladesh kind of independence have you ever wondered why ?) and was directly responsible for the genocide in Sri Lanka. How long more are you Tamils going to get cheated and sacrifice your lives for this false identity - Indian ? India doesnt care about Tamils, thats a fact

From The Hindu

BS please..I am Right here in Tamil Nadu And seeing everyday how ny Neighbors acting ...

Is any Tamilans here asked help to You..we Know What happened in India during the Period of 60s to Till Now ....lots of sweet memories to remember History we Tamils Forget what the sad events in our Life...

BS please..I am Right here in Tamil Nadu And seeing everyday how ny Neighbors acting ...

Is any Tamilans here asked help to You..we Know What happened in India during the Period of 60s to Till Now ....lots of sweet memories to remember History we Tamils Forget what the sad events in our Life...

The prospects of Tamil Nadu separating has remote chances considering how well culturally we are integrated into Indian society.

Besides TN is manufacturing hub and has less poverty, and economy doesn't look so bleak.

Once Tamilnadu fishermen said their 200-300 boats got damaged after 2 of our SL Navy boats attacked them by throwing stones. :lol:

Does he tells you...we didn't Heared this news...200 boats damaged by 2 SL navy boats

# Numbers Game

I predict Tamilnadu will be the first state to break away from Indian union. historically, Tamils were the first to fight for secession from India. But the timing of the Chinese intrusion in 1960s didnt make it happen as the Tamils feared China will take over Tamilnadu. So the than CM withdrew his demand for secession.

Will never be happened keep pissing in air....

The other reason is Tamils (and some NE states) have nothing in common with Indians esp language, Tamil is the most purest of the Dravidian language In 1965 there was this anti Hindi agitation in Tamilnadu and the Indian army killed about 500 Tamil agitating students.(google for more info).

First of all please shed some light on what do you mean by Indian language because Tamil itself is an Indian language with 213 others ( Google and figure may be more but certainly not less)
Now out of more than two thousand ethnic groups in India Tamils are One of the most integrated ones (google for for more info)

The Hinduism of the Tamils is different to the rest of the Indians one e.g Tamils have their own Tamil god called Murugan (google for more info) .

Little learning is a dangerous thing when we have little learners like you, Murugan is a Tamil name given to Hindu deity Kartikeya (Widely worshiped in north India).

Pakistan is the enemy of the Indians not Tamils, Tamils traditional / historical enemy is/was Sri Lanka. Pakistan need to know this and work with Tamils in Tamilnadu.

Pakistan is the enemy of the Indians and Tamils as long as it carries out anti India activities...They will never get to know the Dravidians cos they are self proclaimed Arabs

If America sees strategic advantage in Tamilandu than expect a Tamil spring through 'American diplomatic wizandry' .
That made my day.....I mean You are a genius :rofl:

Dude come on, u dont need to test ur patience by replying to this mangina

oh is it.......well why dont you enlighten us more about that....?

at the height of anti-hindi agitations....china war happened.....arignar anna who was spearheading the anti-hindi imposition movement made that famous speech in parliament that we may have our problem but people of tamil nadu are united in support of their country against external force......

and the movement stopped after nehru dropped all reference of making hindi as national language which was the demand of the protestors (not secession). Actually tamil nadu is the only state in india that is exempted from the official languages act which mandates hindi and english be the official language of india.....

and if you thought there were protests only in tamil nadu then also you are mistaken...there were protests in andhra, bengal and maharashtra too....just they were not as organized or forceful as in tamil nadu.....

this...this was the reason why there were demoractic non-violent protests at first and later insurgency.....rest is just bullshit...if tamil had been given equal status sinhala at first and there was no systemic discrimination against the tamil minority none of this would have happened.....

there were tamil parties in govt....but they were not ones who were advocating a unitary lanka....the minimum they were demanding was provincial autonomy with recognition of cultural distinction between the tamil provinces and rest of lanka or they were just overground supporters of Eezham....none of them really supported the sinhala policy......

provincial autonomy? tamil provinces? lol may be in Tamilnadu not in Sri Lanka.

provincial autonomy? tamil provinces? lol may be in Tamilnadu not in Sri Lanka.

yeah maybe your history teacher forgot to tell that it once happened in 87 (0r 88) that the 5 northern and 2 eastern mavattams were organized into a tamil nation.....

and why not provincial autonomy within the lankan constitution....what do you loose in that.......it was also what is proposed in the 13th amendment that rajapaksa promised to implement...........a guy who goes back on his words is considered a sub-sub human form generally here....

yeah maybe your history teacher forgot to tell that it once happened in 87 (0r 88) that the 5 northern and 2 eastern mavattams were organized into a tamil nation.....

and why not provincial autonomy within the lankan constitution....what do you loose in that.......it was also what is proposed in the 13th amendment that rajapaksa promised to implement...........a guy who goes back on his words is considered a sub-sub human form generally here....

hahaha Tamil nation? surely you can try it in India.
13th amendment is functioning since decade...19th amendment about to come. :P

hahaha Tamil nation? surely you can try it in India.
13th amendment is functioning since decade...19th amendment about to come. :P

see you dont understand ?

a tamil nation is already there in india....."nadu" means country/nation......

secondly a tamil nation was formed once in lanka by merging the tamil areas of northern and eastern areas......

also as i said, devolving power to the tamil areas was a part of 13th amendment which rajapaksa promised and which he went back on either on pressure by sinhala chauvinists or he himself got carried away by triumph.......

Back
Top Bottom