What's new

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

Shouldn’t Tamil Eelam be in Tamil Nadu?

• Total voters
Never say impossible. A few false flags, or real, encounters with high profile casualties and emotions can spiral out of control. The actual military component of the campaign need not be large; in fact a small ragtag army of civilians standing up to a nuclear power makes the perfect story for world headlines.

The local campaign will be nothing compared to the global diplomatic pressure on India to compromise. When Indian army 'atrocities' reach a certain point, then UN intervention can be orchestrated. Like I wrote, what matters is the global media campaign. If India can't counter it, it will be toast!

Relax, it's all fun and games.

Reminds me of some new members here who are hell bend on opening threads related to Tamil issue.

@IamINDIA

manlion is the double id of another guy gotti who himself might be some one else.......dont waste ur time....

hahaha don't be so silly dude.
of course yes in deep ocean. want to see those videos?

i dont think you even understood what i said......

i said sinhala navy (actually more like coast guard) may have destroyed some ltte ships on their own....but that does not mean indian navy did not do anything......

Last edited by a moderator:
One sad news..for you...In the next election if Congress is winning...as per your language, a Tamil person, Mr Chidambaram, the deprived and terrorised Tamil by Indian people, may become the PM of India....:victory:

If you know that word set which come with Indian Tamils then you should have better understanding about SL lol aren't you? lol

ehh lol....eh.....try writing proper english.....lol

fundamental point......the lankan tamils did not love you either....and the war was against sinhala chauvinism.....not against anything else....

One sad news..for you...In the next election if Congress is winning...as per your language, a Tamil person, Mr Chidambaram, the deprived and terrorised Tamil by Indian people, may become the PM of India....:victory:

i would rather modi come to power he has more experience than anybody congress is likely to put forward.

@IamINDIA

manlion is the double id of another guy gotti who himself might be some one else.......dont waste ur time....

i dont think you even understood what i said......

i said sinhala navy (actually more like coast guard) may have destroyed some ltte ships on their own....but that does not mean indian navy did not do anything......

you're making me laugh. Tamil Navy of India came and destroyed LTTE ships.. WTF!

ehh lol....eh.....try writing proper english.....lol

fundamental point......the lankan tamils did not love you either....and the war was against sinhala chauvinism.....not against anything else....

I'm not native English speaker, I do mistake when I write.

It's some group of Tamils extremism. Why don't you check how many Tamil parties with government when there was war.
Tamils in northern province around 5%, rest of Tamils live other provinces.

dedicated to the patriotic Indian Tamils :disagree:

The mass participation in the Anti-Hindi Imposition Protests and the extent of public support to the students sent chills through the veins of Hindi politicians who dominated the Indian Parliament and thus the Indian Government. Indian Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri, Home Minister Gulzarilal Nanda and the subservient Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Bhaktavatsalam (who also belonged to the same Congress Party) decided to put down the anti-Hindi protests with brute force. Indian Army soldiers, Central Reserve Police and out-of-state police were rushed into Tamil Nadu. Soldiers and police shot indiscriminately into crowds of unarmed demonstrators killing "uncounted number" of protesters, maiming many and otherwise wounding many more. Many towns and cities had the blood of Tamil martyrs spilled on their streets. This went on until February 13. Unable to stop the demonstrations, even with such brute force, Chief Minister Bhaktavatsalam and Indian Government Minister Subramaniam (from Tamilnadu) promised that they would work for the enactment of laws to prevent Hindi imposition.

@Red-Bullet :

You are right when you say that Srilankans will consider India as their enemy for generations to come. But the question before all of us now is not regarding Eelam. Eelam was dead long ago, not because of Srilankan army but because of Eelam's supporters themselves. They have demonstrated that even after getting control of the territory where they wanted Eelam, they cannot live along with the Sinhalese. Srilankan government should not do the same mistake. They should give the Tamils a reasonable representation in the government and hopefully autonomy. Otherwise Srilankan government cannot claim to represent all Srilankans.

India has been advocating Sri Lanka's territorial integrity for decades now. Even the mainstream Tamil politicians support India's stand here.
But it is simply wrong to support the human rights violations in the country and the 'who cares' attitude of the Sri Lankan government. Not only that, there are no visible signs of reconciliation.

Look at the criticism itself and not from where it is coming.

Wow a very sensible rare post ina thread full of Tamil Nadu nationalist rhetoric of half truths.. I thank you for this

I didn't.But you did created a situation where you allowed others to question your integrity.If You accepted your multi ethnic demography and allow Tamils to integrate in to your society none of this would have happened.

It was a similar situation that existed in TN in the 50's as well.. The difference?? TN Tamils gave up a armed violent separatist move to secede from India because of the Strength of the Union forces.. Not because it's pseudo patriotism to India.. But used SL Tamils as pawns to further their cause knowing a smaller country with a ceremonial army can be made to a launching pad much easily.. They had a ready ground situation with power hungry high ruling class vellya Jaffana Tamils vying for unrest in gradual loosing of their privileges in a post colonial environment and some retarded short viewed nationalist policies from the Sinhalese ruling class trying stamp their authority for short term political game.. The end SL lost a whole generation of it's valuable Tamil citizens to the wet dreams of a megalomaniac puppeteered by the polity in TN for their ulterior motives.. What ever facades you'll try to bring in New Delhi knows the true ambitions of the TN political establishment

It was a similar situation that existed in TN in the 50's as well.. The difference?? TN Tamils gave up a armed violent separatist move to secede from India because of the Strength of the Union forces.. Not because it's pseudo patriotism to India.. But used SL Tamils as pawns to further their cause knowing a smaller country with a ceremonial army can be made to a launching pad much easily.. They had a ready ground situation with power hungry high ruling class vellya Jaffana Tamils vying for unrest in gradual loosing of their privileges in a post colonial environment and some retarded short viewed nationalist policies from the Sinhalese ruling class trying stamp their authority for short term political game.. The end SL lost a whole generation of it's valuable Tamil citizens to the wet dreams of a megalomaniac puppeteered by the polity in TN for their ulterior motives.. What ever facades you'll try to bring in New Delhi knows the true ambitions of the TN political establishment

Wrong,There were no such armed violent separatist movement.Any call of separatism weakened and ended with the creation of states with linguistic lines.After the Indo China and subsequent Official Languages Act ended all calls of separatism.Tamils are always patriots,but they are also proud of rich culture and tradition.We recognized what we really are a multilingual society and gladly accepted it.Tamil language is one of the oldest living language in the world and its literature one of the richest, and they are proud of it..Stop blaming every thing on Tamils.You chauvinist Singhalese, and your ethnic hatred are the root cause of the start of Tamil insurgency.

It was a similar situation that existed in TN in the 50's as well.. The difference?? TN Tamils gave up a armed violent separatist move to secede from India because of the Strength of the Union forces.. Not because it's pseudo patriotism to India..

oh is it.......well why dont you enlighten us more about that....?

at the height of anti-hindi agitations....china war happened.....arignar anna who was spearheading the anti-hindi imposition movement made that famous speech in parliament that we may have our problem but people of tamil nadu are united in support of their country against external force......

and the movement stopped after nehru dropped all reference of making hindi as national language which was the demand of the protestors (not secession). Actually tamil nadu is the only state in india that is exempted from the official languages act which mandates hindi and english be the official language of india.....

and if you thought there were protests only in tamil nadu then also you are mistaken...there were protests in andhra, bengal and maharashtra too....just they were not as organized or forceful as in tamil nadu.....

They had a ready ground situation with power hungry high ruling class vellya Jaffana Tamils vying for unrest in gradual loosing of their privileges in a post colonial environment and some retarded short viewed nationalist policies from the Sinhalese ruling class trying stamp their authority for short term political game..

this...this was the reason why there were demoractic non-violent protests at first and later insurgency.....rest is just bullshit...if tamil had been given equal status sinhala at first and there was no systemic discrimination against the tamil minority none of this would have happened.....

I'm not native English speaker, I do mistake when I write.

It's some group of Tamils extremism. Why don't you check how many Tamil parties with government when there was war.
Tamils in northern province around 5%, rest of Tamils live other provinces.

there were tamil parties in govt....but they were not ones who were advocating a unitary lanka....the minimum they were demanding was provincial autonomy with recognition of cultural distinction between the tamil provinces and rest of lanka or they were just overground supporters of Eezham....none of them really supported the sinhala policy......

Wow a very sensible rare post ina thread full of Tamil Nadu nationalist rhetoric of half truths.. I thank you for this

Since Sri Lanka's experiment as a nation is not successful, no need to express your grief by cooking a story about others. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom