What's new

Should Sri lanka withdraw from SAARC?

I don't need to answer this person, It's clear he is not living in Sri Lanka.

Says who? the guy controlling all internet data in sri lanka through the ministry of defence? and controls state media lmao

why dont you track me down and give me a white van ride LOL
I dare you!

The only thing your right about is the cabinet size, 225 as opposed to the 300 i said. apart from that your just political-goon.

BTW Please do not murder the English language!! you have made numerous errors in your sentence please run them through a thesaurus before posting next time.

kalu pukka ghila harrack mas kanner, thamusa kotchre kalu? thitha kaluwa ghila owluwa toliet ekta thaaganna low caste moddya

Last edited:
Hilarious thread!! Here is the suggestion for "Mahinda18" : The only valid argument that you have is, Srilanka has the higest GDP PPP per capita among the SAARC countries. Everything else you talk about is bull.

care to bring up some points with some supporting evidence? i have given links from the treasury and actual budget expenditures.

what was that for? you keep the alliance and also can join other blocks. it needs as long time to become powerful block

I doubt that.

However this thread is not about SAARC being a prevention to join other blocks. This thread is about SAARC being a utter waste of money and time and should be dismantled with immediate effect.

Says who? the guy controlling all internet data in sri lanka through the ministry of defence? and controls state media lmao

why dont you track me down and give me a white van ride LOL
I dare you!

The only thing your right about is the cabinet size, 225 as opposed to the 300 i said. apart from that your just political-goon.

BTW Please do not murder the English language!! you have made numerous errors in your sentence please run them through a thesaurus before posting next time.

kalu pukka ghila harrack mas kanner, thamusa kotchre kalu? thitha kaluwa ghila owluwa toliet ekta thaaganna low caste moddya

what a joke, Sri Lankan citizen who is living in Colombo doesn't know how many members in Sri Lankan parliament and the cabinet.

I'm not fluent in English, sorry about that! (I'm not born/live in Canada)

Control yourself man! Be moderate!

Back
Top Bottom