What's new

Should Female cricketers play alongside male Players in PSL__?

Should they include a female cricketer in each of the 5 teams in PSL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=4909" target="_blank">JonAsad</a></u> for EQUALITY of woman we should encourage 5 women & 5 men in each cricket team, 11th player can be COMMON :rofl:

Imagine the umpire being the common- and decisions like that-

That must have been a really special four- :rofl:-

Last edited by a moderator:
Western countries can try this out. Not Sub-continental ones :lol:

I understand it, and what i get out of it is that, let the europeans/aussies etc do it first, then the BCCI will/can follow it after they are successful ,PCB and BCB can take it for free and apply it with the version that suits them.Why not introduce their own version and make you own product a success?
IPL may have some failures BUT it got a huge attention and participation.Why?
Becasue of the concepts and money.

Introduction of such concepts with in the first couple of seasons of this Cricket show will be feasible becasue you have ample room for experimentating it and gauging the results,also there is just one centre where they(PCB) will need to deal with things.After the condition in the rest of the centres get comfortable for cricket to happen and foreigners to participate in it with out any fear,managing it will be messy work.

Janab koi peyya inn logon ko bhe ghuma lene dein,dhungh ka kam inke hathoon bhe sarzad ho jane dein.
(Apne mumalik mein to shayad aurtoon ko gari chalane ke ijazat bhe na dein hum__Zara cheerleaders ka zikkar cherein to phir dekhein phurtian humare ap .:D..... )

This is not just limited to PCB/PSL.You may be very much surprized to see BCCI introducing it to raise the almost dead IPL somehow to bring in back the charm that it had.

Fellas! i thought this idea will be a bit of challange to float becasue of some problems, for example injuries and a male/female physio and related stuff,or problems that may come while sharing a same dressing room.

But as i read the comments.Don't you think we are pretty superficial in our approach.

Like what if Mohammad Irfan is standing at point with a female batsmen batting etc.

I'm a young man like you all & can talk about it a day long.:D

Because that what Iqbal said about his Shaheen , Tez nazar , Unche uran or chatanoon par baserra.

That's a really disappointing and discouraging approach.

OMG...You are so innovative....But is at acceptable in Pakistan to allow female player to play along with Male player in cricket field??

Sir, thank you! and i appreciate you comments/concern.

Haven't you seen mixed double in tennis or table tennis or badminton sir?

The thing is that sports are run as a business now a days.Innovation matters a lot.Strong mind grasp it quickly and their medal tally tells the difference.

Leave everything behind that's debatable ,one advantage that can be inferred from this, you'll see a boom growth in female cricket in Pakistan

The current woman cricket team will be able to match anyother team of the world.

Even foreign woman cricketers will feel comfortable and participate enthusiacially ,may be not at the very initial stages but in the later part when it get's established.

Cheers!

By the way Salman Sarwar Butt the managing director of PSL also agrees with the OP.

We are thinking about giving our women&#8217;s team some exposure during this tournament.

I dont mind playing with her or even losing game to her

Sana_Mir_Portrait.jpg

why there is no topic about women cricket world cup :what:

well best of luck to Pakistani female cricket team in world cup

Pakistan-women-cricket-16-AFP1-640x480.jpg

Ok ,i retract my statement.
I appologize if anyone have felt offended or if it sounded repulsive to the fellow members.
Thanks all for your comments and compliments.

P.S.

ShouldFemalecricketersplayalongsidemalePlayersinPSL__--Page4_zps914ebc7f.jpeg

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom