What's new

Shoot down US drones, say Pakistani groups

illusion8

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Islamabad, June 18 (IANS) An alliance of religious and political parties in Pakistan has asked the government to shoot down US drones that routinely target militants, Xinhua news agency reported.
They warned they would go to the Supreme Court if the government restored the NATO supply line to Afghanistan. Pakistan had cut the supply line last November to protest the killing of its 24 soldiers in an US airstrike on its border posts.
Talks between Pakistan and the US have not yet succeeded to end the stalemate. Hardline groups have mounted pressure on the government not to reopen the supply line.
Chief of the Defence of Pakistan Council (DPC) Maulana Sami-ul-Haq said Sunday the alliance will oppose any decision to reopen the line.
He also demanded the government to shoot down US drones whenever they enter the country's airspace.

Shoot down US drones, say Pakistani groups - Yahoo! News Maktoob

Which is this group? is it Difa e Pakistan?

sure sure .:)

shoot them down , then what?

No idea..we will come to know if ever they shoot one down, the Americans are openly baiting the Pakistani's to do that, if the positioning of the USS Enterprise near Pakistan is to be believed, that's one more huge bait -

That will be a invitation to war. I dont think Pakistan can afford that. Unless of course china comes in

demotivational-posters-come-at-me-bro.jpg

As U.S has denied to provide drone technology to Pakistan.
I hope Pakistan will make Drones with missile.
Then there will be no need of U.S drones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom