What's new

Shoe thrown at Musharraf amid bail extension

let the law deal then? but hey commando is above law to you and rest of the darbaris alike, no?

I wish to see musharraf being hanged for the crimes he committed, especially murder of Akbar Bughti.

If done by a court of law...why not?

And stop with the personal remarks.

Well, I have seen the corruption of Supreme court lawyers and judges from my own eyes.........its out of your guys IMAGINATION . They are literally Kings of Corruption . These chotta chotta lawyers are happy that they can now beat the shitzz out of the police.

the bastard musharraf did fuckk the country for sure.... and should be hanged as he is a marasi by linage hence low class....

Being marasi is not an insult. You should know that you are insulting a lot of people in your own country. Marasi means professional singer. It is a word from old punjabi.

So what bush got shoe thrown at him while he was president!

Haan @A.Rafay par he was not Pakistani so was not made breaking news :rofl:

you just heard what she said but did not see video @ 00:21

saw it....It missed CLEARLY....make the screen big and check it out...it fell in front of him :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh I am sorry, I just checked, what you were referring to as professional singers are called Kanjjars...

I didnt say that to you.. my apologies !!

Its ok my mistake. Need to update my vocabulary.

the bastard musharraf did fuckk the country for sure.... and should be hanged as he is a marasi by linage hence low class....

You are way out of line here mate.....is this your desperation......you can stoop to any level but we will never use this language against any of Pakistan's politicians.....there's something called moral values and a manner of speech on an open forum. !!

You are way out of line here mate.....is this your desperation......you can stoop to any level but we will never use this language against any of Pakistan's politicians.....there's something called moral values and a manner of speech on an open forum. !!

nope bro, you probably didnt see the language used by that guy, favour was returned both to him and nuclearpak in the same manner... !!

too blinded ?

PTI at its best... i keep saying that democracy will bring only thugs atop.

Just ignore him, i also respect IK....but also know that empty vessels make more noise.

nope bro, you probably didnt see the language used by that guy, favour was returned both to him and nuclearpak in the same manner... !!

too blinded ?

Rather than mud slinging we should all work for the betterment of our beloved country.....you may not agree but I also admire SS for what he's done in Lahore and i supported Mustafa Kamal for his development work in Karachi. !!

too blinded ?

And what language did I use? I surely didn't brand any one 'basta**' or 'mirasi' or anything as such.

You need to keep your language in check.

Rather than mud slinging we should all work for the betterment of our beloved country.....you may not agree but I also admire SS for what he's done in Lahore and i supported Mustafa Kamal for his development work in Karachi. !!

who is stopping you... ? anyway I also admire the said people..credit on personal grounds where due...

cannot talk anymore on this thread, I am sent an infraction on personal vendetta !! :D bye bye !!

And what language did I use? I surely didn't brand any one 'basta**' or 'mirasi' or anything as such.

You need to keep your language in check.

well you said to me you should be ashamed of yourself, I returned the favour, got infraction.

abu zulfi used the word bastard and called the shoe thrower low class something, told musharraf's aukat to him...

but anyway BYE before you get more personal on me...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom