What's new

Shocking..A Hindu Temple In The Middle Of Balochistan!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really that gullible or are you doing that to piss people off and start yet another troll war....
In any case if you are genuinely interested check this link out
What are the rights of minorities in an Islamic state

Irrelevant. Like some people beore ask me - 'how many people have actually been convicted in pak because of blasphemy laws'. The very presence of the laws is enough to do maximum damage.

And why isn't this retard banned yet?

all sorts of people have all sorts of interpretations. Why do you disagree with his verses and how can you give a random site to me and think I believe in what that says.
how can you have more than one interpretation of this verse
“Let there be no compulsion in religion''-Al Quran
The truth of the matter is that if anyone is willing to justify something he will find an excuse to do so....
You are free to believe what you want but please dont fall for such lunatics....
Peace

Dont judge any religion on basis of what some lunatic says, he has taken everything out of context and has possibly presented Islam in the worst image possible, no wonder the rest of the world think of Islam the way it does, we have lunatics like the OP to thank for that....
first of all refrain from abusing other members, he will call you kafir and stupid and thats no way to debate.
Secondly its your interpretation vs his, and judging by actions in the past, I would tend to think he is going with more authentic interpretation than you.

Irrelevant. Like some people beore ask me - 'how many people have actually been convicted in pak because of blasphemy laws'. The very presence of the laws is enough to do maximum damage.
Blasphemy laws have no Islamic grounds, they are just something some Mullah came up with, just because Pakistan is not a perfect Islamic state doesnt mean that Islam is at fault, for a good enough Islamic model of rule check the reign of Omar RA...

first of all refrain from abusing other members, he will call you kafir and stupid and thats no way to debate.
Secondly its your interpretation vs his, and judging by actions in the past, I would tend to think he is going with more authentic interpretation than you.
Last line is chillingly true. The verse mentioned above is 'abrogated'.

what actions have I done that render my evidence void....???:what:

The truth of the matter is that if anyone is willing to justify something he will find an excuse to do so....
You are free to believe what you want but please dont fall for such lunatics....
Peace
I thought there is near consensus that an apostate should be put to death as per islamic law? You accuse him of picking and chosing laws he wants but you are doing same.

what actions have I done that render my evidence void....???:what:
I was not talking about you sir. I am talking about islamic regimes that wanted to follow islamic law. Now dont call everybody who does not agree with you a lunatic.

Peace

There are two scholarly views in relation to that ayah.

One view believes its only for Jews and Christians. Another view states it has been abrogated

I was not talking about you sir. I am talking about islamic regimes that wanted to follow islamic law. Now dont call everybody who does not agree with you a lunatic.
But a person who calls for the death of innocent minorities and destruction of their shrines is a ''lunatic'' by all means....

But a person who calls for the death of innocent minorities and destruction of their shrines is a ''lunatic'' by all means....
if a person does something that looks completely at odd with our sensibilities, we might call him/her lunatic. If sufficiently large group of people believe the same it becomes a belief system which we are not supposed to laugh at or dismiss.

if a person does something that looks completely at odd with our sensibilities, we might call him/her lunatic. If sufficiently large group of people believe the same it becomes a belief system which we are not supposed to laugh at or dismiss.
''Evil triumphs when good men do (or say) nothing''
''The hottest place in hell is reserved for those who chose to remain neutral in times of moral crisis''
I dont know the source of these quotes and I am not sure if I got them right but they are true in their essence and are some of my highest ideals....

*Islam doesn't allow freedom of speech.. I.e death to people speaking against Muhammad...
*Jihad is also important part of Islam.
*Marriage is allowed between cousins.
* Strict dress code for woman. It doesn't encourage woman to move freely with naked hair.
* Even in Makkah, there was Jihad against kufr, They broke Idols in kaaba(Makkah) and brought Islam.

You can disagree with OP, but you can't disagree with Quranic versus. This is true face of Islam.
Conclusion:
Yes Islam encourages violence in some cases I.e Kabba incident.. They broke idols(statue that is worshipped as god) and brought Islam.

If you are true follower of Islam, then there is no Haram to demolish temples and Idols..Our sahabas with the guidance of Muhammad(P.B.U.H) also did it.
*But Islam also encourages for protection of minorities in some cases.

*Islam doesn't allow freedom of speech.. I.e death to people speaking against Muhammad...
*Jihad is also important part of Islam.
*Marriage is allowed between cousins.
* Strict dress code for woman. It doesn't encourage woman to move freely with naked hair.
* Even in Makkah, there was Jihad against kufr, They broke Idols in kaaba(Makkah) and brought Islam.

You can disagree with OP, but you can't disagree with Quranic versus. This is true face of Islam.
Conclusion:
Yes Islam encourages violence in some cases I.e Kabba incident.. They broke idols(statue that is worshipped as god) and brought Islam.

If you are true follower of Islam, then there is no Haram to demolish temples and Idols..Our sahabas with the guidance of Muhammad(P.B.U.H) also did it.

Then why are these instructions not followed??

@Web Master Kabhi kabhi mere dil me ye khayal aata hai ki ......@Palao Eater indian troll hai. :;)

Lekin jab @Zarvan @Windjammer etc ko dekhta hoon , to lagta hai Aisa heera Sach me pkaistani ho sakta hai ! ;)
@punit, aur jab mein tumary fazool bakwaas parta hou'n tu merey dil mein khayal ata hey k, Bhagwan ko itni matti aur oxygen waste karney ki kia zaroorat thi. :pleasantry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom