What's new

Shocking..A Hindu Temple In The Middle Of Balochistan!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has clearly stated that he has a problem with temple in Baluchistan because it has highest concentration of genes of your master race, Arabs.

Probably,Mulatto's of Punjab and Sindh are just mushriks in his book because they do not carry sufficient amount of master race's blood.

Here is proof:

It's closer to the Middle East/is in the Middle East; no doubts about that. But no Arabs ever lived there, stop giving it another twist.

@Web Master Kabhi kabhi mere dil me ye khayal aata hai ki ......@Palao Eater indian troll hai. :;)

Lekin jab @Zarvan @Windjammer etc ko dekhta hoon , to lagta hai Aisa heera Sach me pkaistani ho sakta hai ! ;)

The OP is a retarded islamist moron .I am also a muslim but why we should hate someone that much just because his school of thought is different? What harm those hindu pilgrims can cause to our national security you disgusting backward and narrow minded sub human ??

He has quoted holy verses to back up his opinion. His words carry more weight.

The OP is a retarded islamist moron .I am also a muslim but why we should hate someone that much just because his school of thought is different? What harm those hindu pilgrims can cause to our national security you disgusting backward and narrow minded sub human ??
OP has shown exact islamic reason why it should be destroyed. Why blame him, is not islam at fault here?
Or you disagree with his interpretation?

OP has shown exact islamic reason why it should be destroyed. Why blame him, is not islam at fault here?
Or you disagree with his interpretation?

Islam is not at fault. It has given very specific instructions which can be clearly interpreted from the verses OP has quoted and from all over the net.

It is those who do not obey the commands who are at fault.

Yeah,right8-)

Inferiority complex wrt to a pakistani?

U must be high on weed or something.don't propogate ur bullshit here
Pakistani's generally like to believe that Indians have an inferiority complex.

Since Pakistan and Pakistani's as a nation have been a failure despite being independent at the same time, they tend to believe in these stories to make themselves feel good about themselves vis-a-vis the one nation that Pakistan and Pakistani's like to compare themselves with - India.

Its quite simple really. Its what the almost every Pakistani has been taught since childhood and is also what they like to believe for reasons mentioned above.

Did Allah give people the right to follow whichever religion they want?

And anyone who supports a secular cause is violating the conditions of the kalmah. He is a kaafir by the consensus of the ulema.
Ah **** you, you have no right to decree fatwahs, try decreeing them face to face instead of decreeing them behind the veil of anonymity, I am sure you will get your face punched in, go off to which ever hole you crawled out of, you are defaming Islam as well as Pakistan....

Islam is not at fault. It has given very specific instructions which can be clearly interpreted from the verses OP has quoted and from all over the net.

It is those who do not obey the commands who are at fault.
I dont know whose fault, I was just saying its wrong to abuse OP simply because he follows instructions religiously. According to religions traditions, following words of god inspite of temptations and games that rational mind plays with you, is a sure sign that there was a test for you and you passed.

I dont know whose fault, I was just saying its wrong to abuse OP simply because he follows instructions religiously. According to religions traditions, following words of god inspite of temptations and games that rational mind plays with you is a sure sign that there was a test for you and you passed.

Absolutely. I second you.

You are not a Muslim because you support secularism. Anyone who supports secularism (exclusion of religion from the state) is committing kufr.

And it is Allah's command to destroy idols. To whom we submit and obey blindly without question.

Yeah, then how come you eat, live and work in a land of Kufirs instead of the 'land of the pure'. You prefer to be a janitor in the land of the kufirs than the company of muslims in your hellhole of a country. Shows a lot.

History does not lie. You can go through the history and check that whenever a muslim ruler invaded a non Islamic country he destroyed hindu temples or worship place of other communities and converted non muslims. You cannot say that Mullahs were twisting Islam back then. They were following whatever is mentioned in their religion.Whatever OP said has truth in it.

I dont know whose fault, I was just saying its wrong to abuse OP simply because he follows instructions religiously. According to religions traditions, following words of god inspite of temptations and games that rational mind plays with you, is a sure sign that there was a test for you and you passed.
Dont judge any religion on basis of what some lunatic says, he has taken everything out of context and has possibly presented Islam in the worst image possible, no wonder the rest of the world think of Islam the way it does, we have lunatics like the OP to thank for that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom