What's new

Shimon Peres urges Israelis to rally against extremism

PteX take a look at this... in 1:35 he pushes, i dont know if that can be called an assault on a officer. and the police does nothing?

Why are they doing that ? I been to Jewish neighbourhoods in Brooklyn, and i haven't experinced anything like that. People were normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow they are extremely hostile. These people need to get lessoned...

PteX take a look at this... in 1:35 he pushes, i dont know if that can be called an assault on a officer. and the police does nothing?

The video was cut off for a reason and it was obvious that the police officer responded before the video was cut off. I don`t know what happened next.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video was cut off for a reason and it was obvious that the police officer responded before the video was cut off. I don`t know what happened next.

i just took this one, i didnt found the full clip, it lasts a bit more. what happened later is, the journalist went away and the police didnt do anything to that extremist!

OK this is perfect example how jewish religious extremism has corrupted mental status of these people they are not even allowing man to talk , if police was not there they might have attacked him or even killed him for no reason,

Israel is Afghanistan of future(or even worst).

OK this is perfect example how jewish religious extremism has corrupted mental status of these people they are not even allowing man to talk , if police was not there they might have attacked him or even killed him for no reason,

Israel is Afghanistan of future(or even worst).

Let's just hope that it doesn't happen. I mean, Israel has enough nukes and chemical weapons to wipe out the entire Middle East.

May God have mercy on us! *cowers in fear*

Let's just hope that it doesn't happen. I mean, Israel has enough nukes and chemical weapons to wipe out the entire Middle East.

May God have mercy on us! *cowers in fear*
The entire world actually. These people are not even 1 percent of the country and there are already mass protests against them.

The difference here is that these protests are against religious extremism while other places hold them against secularism.
I do appreciate your concern though.

Back
Top Bottom