What's new

Shenyang J-15 aircraft carrier-based aircraft

ggVVe9u.jpg

I dont knwo```as they said “集大成者”·····you can ask few members here to translate```I cant bother`:lol:

oh, another thing, AC based AWACs will show its face in 2019 latest`````"theoretically" it can take-off from Ski-Jump`````
I am Chinese, but I don't know how to translate this. Because I can't understand their meaning.

These chinese words comes from VERY reliable ID pb19980515 from AVIC, Shengyang.

As a pure guess, I think this means some modified version of J-20.

Last edited:
J-15 is catapault ready since day one```!! what they are doing now on J-15 is to change its avionics, radar and engines (two types of it: one close to 13 tons, and the other over 14 tons), hence there is the "new" designation J-15B`````the difference between J-15 to J-15B has nothing to do with "enhanced" landing gear!!! gosh````

and btw```the picture of our next gen stealth fighter on AC is getting clearer and clearer!! :cheers::cheers::cheers::victory::victory::victory:

I know the second picture, PSed from a previous one```

J-20 will become the next-generation carrier-based fighter.

And no, there are clearly two J-15 variants: one with CATOBAR-suited landing gear and one without.

And no, there are clearly two J-15 variants: one with CATOBAR-suited landing gear and one without.
There are at least three
J-15 jump
J-15 TS(?) CATOBAR
J-15 B CATOBAR+improved radar etc.

There are at least three
J-15 jump
J-15 TS(?) CATOBAR
J-15 B CATOBAR+improved radar etc.

As I understand it, the J-15B and J-15T are one and the same. It makes no sense to build two variants of the CATOBAR variant: one with upgraded avionics and one without.

I dont knwo```as they said “集大成者”·····you can ask few members here to translate```I cant bother`:lol:

oh, another thing, AC based AWACs will show its face in 2019 latest`````"theoretically" it can take-off from Ski-Jump`````
“集大成者” ==> synthesizer; person who absorbs different opinions from others ??? epitome ??? :D:P

Last edited:
As I understand it, the J-15B and J-15T are one and the same. It makes no sense to build two variants of the CATOBAR variant: one with upgraded avionics and one without.
Time makes sense. J-15T with no upgraded avionics is much quicker in progress than J-15B.

But anyway, what I posted is still rumor and you could be right. I will feel very happy if I am wrong.

bull````that is the word I want to say````the real second variant is the one with new avionics, radar and engine````I have to say this, not personal, but honest, you have no clue of what you are saying

I am Chinese, but I don't know how to translate this. Because I can't understand their meaning.

These chinese words comes from VERY reliable ID pb19980515 from AVIC, Shengyang.

As a pure guess, I think this means some modified version of J-20.
for 20 years of being a military enthusiastic, he is one of the real deals I have found, real deal!`````his job requires, like some of my relatives, very strict sercurity protocals, ones cannot use his/her mobile number to register any public accounts, and restrictions on freedom of travelling abroad`````but I'd suggest anyone can take easy on him````you'd scare them away if pushed too hard``

bull````that is the word I want to say````the real second variant is the one with new avionics, radar and engine````I have to say this, not personal, but honest, you have no clue of what you are saying

for 20 years of being a military enthusiastic, he is one of the real deals I have found, real deal!`````his job requires, like some of my relatives, very strict sercurity protocals, ones cannot use his/her mobile number to register any public accounts, and restrictions on freedom of travelling abroad`````but I'd suggest anyone can take easy on him````you'd scare them away if pushed too hard``

I suggest you take a look at the landing gears on the J-15 and the J-15B. One is evidently designed for catapults while the other is not.

I suggest you take a look at the landing gears on the J-15 and the J-15B. One is evidently designed for catapults while the other is not.
i remember month ago, I had already told you, a CATOBAR capable fighter has a lot crucial "inside jobs" that obvious looking landing gear is the least technologically difficulties to do`````J-15 is CATOBR ready since day one of the design, whats inside of the plane were all READY`! and again, dont say stupid and amature things like "look, its J-15B because its landing gears are different from J-15"```the designation "B" has nothing to do with the landing gear``is this that difficult to understand

"evident" lol evident to 眼神党 (ask Chinese members to translate this for you)···:lol:

i remember month ago, I had already told you, a CATOBAR capable fighter has a lot crucial "inside jobs" that obvious looking landing gear is the least technologically difficulties to do`````J-15 is CATOBR ready since day one of the design, whats inside of the plane were all READY`! and again, dont say stupid and amature things like "look, its J-15B because its landing gears are different from J-15"```the designation "B" has nothing to do with the landing gear``is this that difficult to understand

"evident" lol evident to 眼神党 (ask Chinese members to translate this for you)···:lol:

The original iteration of the J-15 is NOT catapult-compatible because it does not have the necessary landing gears to absorb the added stress and forces of a catapult launch. I'm not sure why it's so difficult for you to understand that, especially when 24 of the original configuration have been built.

The original iteration of the J-15 is NOT catapult-compatible because it does not have the necessary landing gears to absorb the added stress and forces of a catapult launch. I'm not sure why it's so difficult for you to understand that, especially when 24 of the original configuration have been built.
Do you know if that catapult in question (with the J-15B) is EMALS or Steam?

Back
Top Bottom