What's new

Sharif calls for visa-free travel between India and Pakistan

Looks like Mr. Sharif just had a big fight with his wifeso the next best thing he could do was declare peace with India. :lol:

samjha nahi bhai ..."jab dharti lagi fatne to kahiraat lagi batne" becharon ke baaje baje pare hain har taraf se phitkaar aur jooten par rahen hain ghar ke honhar chirag ghar me aag laga rahen hain aise me bechare" dosti ka haath " age nahi barayenge to kya karenge :azn:.........:rofl::rofl:

must be a big surprise for the ugliest kid in school who always sat back in the corner and no one talked to him...suddenly kid's father hit a lottery and all cool kids wanted to befriend him...I can understand you feeling enjoy while the lottery money lasts.

Here's a party for you guys, come and enjoy. Waddi tind is dying in love with India..

@cb4 @hasnain0099 @Fracker @xyxmt @Sedqal

chotey bachey bari baat na ker. I can bet most of you kids who call him gunja have zadool father, it is a psychologic reaction

while India is planning to build a wall between our Kashmir.

I think this statement fomr NS is just as stupid as Imran calling for TTP Embassy, just ignore it

No visa free travel thankyou.

Maximum trade and minimum visa is what India should go after.

There are already cases of Pakistani's coming to India and not returning coupled with their national hobby - good jihadi/bad jihadi.

We will talk when Govt of Pakistan wields real power.
currently he is unwilling to take responsibility, if something happens he will say oops.. and point towards PA... who will inturn say oops.. and point towards NSA.

must be a big surprise for the ugliest kid in school who always sat back in the corner and no one talked to him...suddenly kid's father hit a lottery and all cool kids wanted to befriend him...I can understand you feeling enjoy while the lottery money lasts.

chotey bachey bari baat na ker. I can bet most of you kids who call him gunja have zadool father, it is a psychologic reaction

I think this statement fomr NS is just as stupid as Imran calling for TTP Embassy, just ignore it

Imran has not said anything like you are alleging. you along with your stupid leader should be ashamed for their respective sayings !!

When the Indian political parties are going mad with Anti-Pakistan propaganda for gaining few extra votes in up coming elections , The message conveyed by PM of Pakistan is a slap on the face of Indian politicians , its called Diplomacy !!!

Back
Top Bottom