What's new

Shanghai attack: India to summon Chinese diplomat

CWG: Italy, other countries complain non payment

New Delhi: In a joint letter to the Sports Minister, eight foreign missions including Britain, France, Germany, Italy have mentioned a huge list of pending bills of the Commonwealth Games 2010.

In more More embarrassment for the former Organising Committee Chief Suresh Kalmadi, the letter also says that four months after the games, nearly 20 companies from these countries are still awaiting full payment against contracts entered into in good faith.

The combined amount owed to these companies is close to $ 70 million.

The letter says that several of these companies have still not received clearances from the RBI, Central Board of Excise and Customs to release shipping containers.

It also mentions that efforts to break deadlock with the Organising Committee within ten days has also failed.

However the Sports secretary told CNN-IBN that they have already made most of the payments and that just two category of payments are pending and will be made only after consultation with the Law Ministry and the CBI.

(For updates you can share with your friends, follow IBNLive on Facebook, Twitter and Google+)

#CWG #Commonwealth Games 2010 #non payment #France #Germany #Italy #Suresh Kalmadi

CWG: Italy, other countries complain non payment - India News - IBNLive

Simply shameless.

New Delhi: In a joint letter to the Sports Minister, eight foreign missions including Britain, France, Germany, Italy have mentioned a huge list of pending bills of the Commonwealth Games 2010.

In more More embarrassment for the former Organising Committee Chief Suresh Kalmadi, the letter also says that four months after the games, nearly 20 companies from these countries are still awaiting full payment against contracts entered into in good faith.

The letter says that several of these companies have still not received clearances from the RBI, Central Board of Excise and Customs to release shipping containers.

It also mentions that efforts to break deadlock with the Organising Committee within ten days has also failed.

However the Sports secretary told CNN-IBN that they have already made most of the payments and that just two category of payments are pending and will be made only after consultation with the Law Ministry and the CBI.

(For updates you can share with your friends, follow IBNLive on Facebook, Twitter and Google+)

#CWG #Commonwealth Games 2010 #non payment #France #Germany #Italy #Suresh Kalmadi

Simply shameless.
He goes deeper into the past...25th April 2011.
Ok,you proved you are joker,stop now!:D

You can bet your asssss GOI still hasnt pay those bills yet.
Did you dream of it or what?Got any link/news to support it?
Till then buzz off lil Chinese

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

why is that not related to this thread? aint this incidence about payment NO?
My dealer also owes a payment of several lakhs to me,do i bring up that issue here?If you permit?:hitwall:

Did you dream of it or what?Got any link/news to support it?
Till then buzz off lil Chinese

Dont be stupid you questioned the link i post is it you that need to provide the link to disprove it not me :rofl:

Dont be stupid you questioned the link i post is it you that need to provide the link to disprove it not me :rofl:
Noobhead,i stated the date to be October 13,2011 its 2012...Got any latest protest from any country for non payment?
What a fool.

why is that not related to this thread? aint this incidence about payment NO?
it all abt some Chinese have attacked Indian diplomat and kidnapped two Indians...if something wrong happen you should have oppose that irrespective of anything mate

Noobhead,i stated the date to be October 13,2011 its 2012...Got any latest protest from any country for non payment?
What a fool.

Silly fool prove me wrong you have paid by giving me a link then if not stfu.

Simply shameless.

dont troll :blah:

prove me that we havent and that any other country is upset?? don't gimme 4 months old articles

You are really not that smart are you? GOI delayed payment for more than a year 4 months old article with regard to payment by your goi is as good as today news, any way is it you that need to prove otherwise cos you dont agreed not me.

Common Wealth will always remember their exceptional experience of CWG in India

Back
Top Bottom