What's new

Shanghai and Mumbai railway stations compared

:coffee: Do the Indians believe that China's lack of historical-buildings?
I'm not interested to post pictures.

That why I always say...search before you start a thread...or you get it back on face.

well we are talking about Shanghai Railway Station...and if we go one comparing two omega level civilizations then it will take decades. We should rather emphasize on what we share than what we steal away from each other.

Swiss_Zurich_RailwayStation.jpg

Zurich Railway Station

Mumbai_Train_Station.jpg

Mumbai Railway Station

shanghai_railway_station_01.jpg

Shanghai Railway Station

Guess which one's the ugliest?
HAHAHHHHHAHAHAHA!!! what a great post!!You zipped it man!!

i feel proud of the Indians here,people try to troll against India,but we handle the situation extremely well and it rather backfires on the trolls.
:tup:

India does not have modern bullet train while China has built railway system and its own bullet train similar to the French TGV. This railway station depicted as World Heritage had been designed by British colonialist and India must thank the British for that. Indian raiway and train are among the worst and outdated train and railway system in the world. There are frequent accidents, the network is outdated and clumsy while the train wagons are outdated. The trains are crowded, dirty, no service, no technology simply a shame for a fake superpower and declining country. Just see the Chinese railway system and you'll see the difference. Despite embargoes, Chinese rail stations and metros are similar to those existing in France, with modern and clean stations, sophisticated record breaking bullet trains, etc. In an Indian train, you are 60 years back and expect to see human defaecation, lack of sanitary, people behaving like monkeys with no manners, no service, risk of disease contamination, cockroaches, rats, bugs and other human parasites etc. The mumbai station you depicted is the only worth station to be displayed for India, better nnot to show the other stations existing in India, it would be a shame, while China can display all its modern railway station with proud and which even the Europeans envy China.

And what does Pakistan have? :lol:

Close family friend of ours got married in Pakistan. Came back to India, his Pakistani brother in law came to visit India along with them. Caught a Rajdhani from Delhi. At night, the bro in law literally fell of his berth, cause the train was going too fast:lol: Apparently trains in Pakistan never go faster than30-40 km/hr. True story bros :coffee:

Close family friend of ours got married in Pakistan. Came back to India, his Pakistani brother in law came to visit India along with them. Caught a Rajdhani from Delhi. At night, the bro in law literally fell of his berth, cause the train was going too fast:lol: Apparently trains in Pakistan never go faster than 30-40 km/hr. True story bros :coffee:

Wat r u smoking my frnd?

Pakistan Railways operates the same grade of locomotives as india.....

Here is lahore train station:
30a6t7d.jpg

Karachi
154jdlk.jpg

Rwalpindi
2iad0ko.jpg

Have to say, the victorian exterior of mumbai railway station is quite a sight to see.

At some point i can undersand india's willingness of staying a member of the commonwealth.

Close family friend of ours got married in Pakistan. Came back to India, his Pakistani brother in law came to visit India along with them. Caught a Rajdhani from Delhi. At night, the bro in law literally fell of his berth, cause the train was going too fast:lol: Apparently trains in Pakistan never go faster than30-40 km/hr. True story bros :coffee:

anybody interested in the definition of troll... please see above qoutation by Mr. Roy...

i don't know about others but my city rocks!!!

Charbagh Station,Lucknow(200 yo ,Indo-Persian Architecture,Modelled on a game of Chess)
1430530651_fae701002b.jpg

And the downtown of my small city..
Hazratganj%252C+Lucknow.JPG

Hazratganj%252C+Lucknow+City.JPG

Hazratganj.JPG

Hazratganj+in+Lucknow.JPG

Hganj.jpg

Our our reply is to the OP who wanted to show his superiority here. Sometimes it doesn't work. We can celebrate China's beauty and achievements without undermining others.

Back
Top Bottom