What's new

Shame! shame! - Rules bent for Mariam Nawaz Sharif

SSGPA1

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: Rules were bent in 1991 to admit Nawaz Sharif’s daughter Mariam Nawaz to King Edward Medical College in Lahore, Pakistan People’s Party leader Munawwar Anjum said.
Anjum, who is a member of the Central Executive Committee of the PPP, was commenting on Nawaz’s demand for the resignation of the chief justice of Pakistan after a controversy over his daughter’s admission to a medical college.

“Perhaps Mr Sharif can make such demands because the method he used to get Mariam into the KEMC was more suave,” he told the media.

Mariam was a grade-B student in matric and FSc and scored 580 out of 850, and 767 out of 1,100 in the two exams in 1989 and 1991 respectively, he said.

“Clearly, she did not qualify for admission to the KEMC on open merit. She was admitted to the Army Medical College in Rawalpindi and was migrated after only a month to the KEMC, which she left without completing her degree,” Anjum said.

He said it was ‘almost comical’ that having done something similar, the Sharifs were pointing fingers at the chief justice.

Here is the link:

Pakistan News Service - PakTribune

I am so happy that now the truth about Sharif family has started to come out.

They are one of the most corrupt and should have no role in Pakistan.

I was visiting Pakistan in 2007 and I actually met people who got job on merit.

These folks were common Pakistannis like myself and were able to secure jobs without bribe or a jack.

I hope that Musharraf comes back via political process.

lol it seems Zardari government is now pressurizing Nawaz in Dogar case.

Both are condemnable. It shows how competent students are over run by incompetent sons and daughters of so-called elite class.

LOL, looks like PPP is trying to get back at some one. These politicans never cease to amuse.:disagree::lol:

:pop:

Nawaz must issue the charge sheet to his advisors who advised him to chase the CJ daughter's issue, and didn't remind him his own doughter's admission senario....:lol:

All are the same nude in common bath of benefits by the influential Political powers especially in Pakistan......An amendment is expected to move in the parliment to make political elites out of reach of "Ehtisab".....or can say they should above the law....(the reason behind such move is stated to avoid politics of revenge):cheesy:

As we knows that evalutionary is ongoing process of change in all aspects of life, during last century a fast evalution is being observed in culture, attitudes and lanuages globally, new words added in the dictionaries, similarly a quick new addition in our dictionary is being needed, where the real meanings are like: :coffee:

POLITICS:- Crime, Fruad /Corruption

Political LEADER:- A gabby liar, who is master of high level immorality, dishonesty and electrol corruption, who having foreign bank reserves and assets, bussiness and propertries, with personal foreign relation.

Successfull Political Leader:- a gabby liar, who is extra obliged to strongest foreign support besides above qualities (See: Meanings of Political leader).

Opposition Leader:- A gabby liar, who is fail to win required foreign support fo rthe time being,... but must be expert to raise issues and can pressurize the ruling gabbies to enjoy maximum benefits rather then the benefits for the country.

Public:- A hungry, helpless stupid, a tool to be used (as cover the high level selection) to prove it 'election',.....as decorative tool of welcome ceremonies for ruling gabbies, while tool and chanter of protesting crowd managed by Oppositions(most of the times, life secrificer). :azn:

GOOD LUCK:enjoy:

Last edited:
pk patriatic,

I think you should remove pakistan flag in the above post....Your definitions are good even in India....may be this is one thing both country politicians are on same page....

I am so happy that now the truth about Sharif family has started to come out.

They are one of the most corrupt and should have no role in Pakistan.

I was visiting Pakistan in 2007 and I actually met people who got job on merit.

These folks were common Pakistannis like myself and were able to secure jobs without bribe or a jack.

I hope that Musharraf comes back via political process.

I hope so too my friend, I really do.

Back
Top Bottom